The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 21-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=553294

We were talking about this scam in our earlier thread. And now, a gullible man got conned for $10,000.00. What a sad state of affair.

To reinforce again, never ever proceed to entertain the wechat conversation if the "girl" request you to meet her at a given destination. Genuine FL will operate from her own accommodation.
Old 21-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
Guardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bro! have anyone try girls from s3xNcity stable?

this girl is damn tempting.
https://sbfjust.rocks/showth...225&highlight=
anyone try her or have good experience with this stable?
Old 21-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaoteeko View Post
After trying out many Fls, I found that most FLs do not provide good service. Most FLs advertise $100 for 60 mins will only serve you for 10 mins. In and out less than 20 minutes. Might as well go to legal houses $60 for 25 mins. At least WYSIWYG. What you see is what you get.
Ya lor, now very hard to find good FL that won't short charge people. Most expect you leave immediately after shot, mostly took 20-30 minutes including shower. This is very bad. When I found a good gem, I will just RTF till they RTC. It's good to build chemistry with RTF also. Nowadays I'm very reluctant to try out new girl. It's bad that we had to filter through all the fake photo, and then still have to filter out all the CMI girl who provide lapsap service. After 500-1k spend, maybe can find one good girl worth RTF.

Nowadays, no OKT anymore, the girls can do whatever they want. If you go legal at Geylang, at least got some discipline from the OKTs there.
Old 22-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/

One of my friend, told me he went to book her last sat after seeing her on lioncity bbs website. He was damn mad coz she have double booking, he was told by her that all her customer mostly leave less than an hour, she told him if every customer take 90mins she will be losing money. My bro ask for bbbj..she replied him for her safetly she only do bj...then ask him to cum fast as she is tired, wtf. Later told my bro if its ok for him to do 1 times coz most of her customer cannot do the 2nd time n dun waste time. My bro was so angry n just leave, no mood also coz her body all fill with ba guan mark so ugly and look damn old n having bad breathe. He pay 120 for such a crap

Her location: bugis or beach road TQL street.

Please avoid.
Morning Bump
Old 22-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Not Activated

fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=553294

We were talking about this scam in our earlier thread. And now, a gullible man got conned for $10,000.00. What a sad state of affair.

To reinforce again, never ever proceed to entertain the wechat conversation if the "girl" request you to meet her at a given destination. Genuine FL will operate from her own accommodation.
I can only say dont be stupid....when u visit one...its ethier deal or no deal...if one ask for transfer or buy something....just leave...use yr real head to think....not the bottem one
Old 22-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Bros, can someone share the Anti-Vice contact number here?

I mean let's together make it a point to retain the good service PRC FLs here and send the bad ones home. When the good ones earned big bucks in SG, they will introduce more of the same type to come here. It will become a virtuous cycle!
Old 22-08-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with you bro Neogeo that nowdays a lot of OKT mo chap just post pictures without checking, some OKT even worst they on purpose use fake / heavily PS photo to trick samsters as they get a cut from every customer payment.
But bros can help by sharing info on the bad encounters here so that we boycott those OKT and fakes until they no business
We should also share to identify good OKT and FL so bros can bonk happyly and encourage OKT/ FL to be honest can get business - win win situation
Old 22-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Not Activated

Afternoon Bump
Old 22-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 17
shikinta is a Helpful and Caring Samstershikinta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bros, can someone share the Anti-Vice contact number here?

I mean let's together make it a point to retain the good service PRC FLs here and send the bad ones home. When the good ones earned big bucks in SG, they will introduce more of the same type to come here. It will become a virtuous cycle!
Bro .no offense . But that's kind of stupid way. These FL all live together in same unit . Be it good or bad. Let's say u vivisted this bad one and just nice the same unit have 2 other good FL. You are sending bsck the good ones too. Hence your way don't work.

I guess best way is to share experience . Share FR. Keep this thread alive and all bro will know which stable or FR to skip or avoid.
Old 22-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Not Activated

Acording to source..there will be a big crack down this few days..play safe
Old 22-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

- fake pic
- real person short and A cup
- ask for payment before service
- poor attitude

her number is 8622 7865

Old 22-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Not Activated

Evening bump
Old 22-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing bro ahbengseng
Which OKT site that put up this fake let us know we boycott the OKT
Old 22-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikinta View Post
Bro .no offense . But that's kind of stupid way. These FL all live together in same unit . Be it good or bad. Let's say u vivisted this bad one and just nice the same unit have 2 other good FL. You are sending bsck the good ones too. Hence your way don't work.
It still works. Because it is not a must for FLs to stay together. I met many that stay individually in their own small apartment. If they know that FLs get sent home if they give bad service, they will just distrust each other and live separately.
Old 22-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!concerto is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/summer/#comment-1139
http://www.sex737.com/zbdq/2015/0624/79.html
http://sgbeautycastle.com/yang-yang/
http://www.$$$$$$.com/xunuo_60.php

150 dollar just to fck, No small talk, no cuddle. Her face so black like bao qing tian, keep on telling me her housing issue. WTF, I came here to have fun. You got problem settle la, don't bring it to the customer. Somemore, cannot finger, said unconformable. Doggy style she also said pain, don't want. Half way through sex, she tell me she so tired, wanna fall asleep, tell me PCC can or not. WTF man. First time I ever encounter this kind of FL. Yeah she moan loudly but that's all you will ever get. It's a complete waste of money. She didn't even bother to make up, looks like 30 years old auntie liao. SYT my arse. 150 dollar can get decent service WL liao. This FL CMI

I should have know better. FL who posted on this many website service usually lousy. The OKT had to disabled all comment on her page at $$$$$$ because of the overwhelming negative comments. what a joke
Bro Fuyang,

Did you have the opportunity to report to AV on this szechuan bitch who purportedly claimed that she was an ex Chinese airline stewardess. She has the audacity to charge $150, and yet provided fucked up service to one of our samsters here.

She needs to be deported to China the sooner the better to prevent her from further fleecing our kind Singapore men. Her last known accommodation was in a new condo in Kim Keat Road before she returned to Szechuan end July. She came back 2 weeks ago.

Apparently, the OKT (locker) is still advertising her service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1