The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Shaky

Old 03-09-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fong sis, authentic real Jua Gen (JG) manhood treatment

Hi bro . Can share contacts pls . Thanks
Old 04-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Any more bros need to try? Make a post here in this thread. Thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayliang88 View Post
just went to YF for a session. have not tried her previously, but think she live up to her name as legend. Not a SYT, but an attractive milf. kind of stirred a bit when i saw her. for bros who are wondering, there is no release.

Full hour of good JG. and basically chat anything under the sun. Location is discreet and cozy. kept checking if the strength is tolerable as different people has different tolerance. understand from her that she dont work long hours due to the nature of work is tiring and she rather provide quality job than rushed and lower quality job. She does not mark up her price due to her fame as well, keeping price very competitive.

She mentioned that her stint will stop once she feels tired and need a break, so bros better make appointment quick and early. definitely will RTM.

Thanks bro shaky for sharing. pls dont ask me for ctc. just leave a comment here and Bro shaky will PM you directly.
Old 04-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
awpa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawpa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Please share contact? Thank you
Old 04-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jcms15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
please share contact
Thank You
Old 05-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Old 05-09-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wanna try
Old 05-09-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 21
Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!

Please Pm the contact
Old 05-09-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 14
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi shaky bro, please share contact. In need of a good JG.
Old 05-09-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1234 / Power: 14
xxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud ofxxpuboxxx has much to be proud of

Posted asking for contact at 3:02pm, managed to visit 冯姐 at 5pm.

冯姐 was friendly and accommodative upon my request for lighter JG as my pain threshold is not high. She reassured me that she's mindful that it has been ages since my last JG and shared that she will adjust her strength depending on the number of visits. For the first visit, she tends to pay extra caution to her strength due to the potential clots her customer might have.

It was uncomfortable for the first 15 mins as I had bladder issues due to over usage of my tool. During this first 15 mins, 冯姐 lightened the mood by actively conversing with me on light hearted topics, which made me feel less pain and discomfort. Afterwards, it was not painful anymore and she managed to resolve my issue within a session.

Will post an update 2-3 days later on the condition of my tool if it's effective. Hopefully I am able to have harder erections. Overall highly recommended to try as you might not know what issues you have.

Update: There's significant improvement on my peeing strength and the intensity of ejaculation. However, the post bladder muscle ache after the session lasted for 3-5 days. Something to be mindful of.

Last edited by xxpuboxxx; 10-09-2023 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 05-09-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 0
garibaldi is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaribaldi is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaribaldi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First of all, thanks to shaky for sharing the contact which i've lost it years ago.

Manage to find time to visit Fong sis again, no doubt she is as good as before. Full solid hour of juagen with no hanky panky, besides that, she literally can chat non stop about anything.

Highly recomended for those who are keen for maintenance.

PS. Pls don't ask me for contact, you guys know who to look for.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchymember deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro care to share contact, thanks!
Old 06-09-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Old 06-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
calvinbay999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros … can her contact no? Thk u
Advert Space Available