The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Thanks mikhailG9 for (Balestier) Linda’s contact. She’s been reviewed a fair bit, so just a brief note from me: looks like late 20’s/early 30’s, obliging and hardworking, she made good use of her sizeable boobs, and so did I
Old 03-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoxinwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 View Post
There's one at GL that operated till late. Her name is Yoyo,I guess many bros already tried.personally,I feel she is very pretty,her looks will grow on you,and her looks are more like those innocent type,which you feel like wanting to protect her. Her GFE REALLY GAOGAO. once tried will NV get enough of it. Have visited her twice,each time getting more and more. Soul alr gonna hook it away. As for her body,her boobs is a handful to my liking. And her skin is so smooth like tofu. Tbh,you can never get enough of her. And the price paid is worth every penny. GG to visit her real soon. Btw she has her own TG group and she reply by herself communicating with the rest of her fans. Hard to find,she really puts her heart in it. Providing her best to the rest. Pls treat her good. Want her to stay here for long.
do u mind sharing ctn bro? thank you
Old 04-05-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Thanks mikhailG9 for (Balestier) Linda’s contact. She’s been reviewed a fair bit, so just a brief note from me: looks like late 20’s/early 30’s, obliging and hardworking, she made good use of her sizeable boobs, and so did I
Glad you like my reco.
It's never too much to post a good review on Linda again to remind bros how good she is
Old 04-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna share one outlet along NEL. Opened till 2am daily. Entrance fee $60. The reception didn't even try to upsell or anything

ML from Harbin area, as she claim. Small size and looks ok. PM me for contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1