The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
whole parklane only xq do frenching
Come to think of it, of all those I tried, really only Xiao Qian will french. The others either no frenching or only pecks on the lips, no tongue action like what Xiao Qian does.
Old 18-12-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Come to think of it, of all those I tried, really only Xiao Qian will french. The others either no frenching or only pecks on the lips, no tongue action like what Xiao Qian does.
the other thing xiaoqian does not rush you even if got other customers waiting outside,,, the worst mls are those level 5 and 4 ,they rush you like hell,and asking for top up throughout the session like robbers more vicious than gangsters,they always collect money first before they even take off their clothes
Old 19-12-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

finally got to try the legendary xq here.. waited for her one afternoon for 30mins until her door open then i went in to ask her if she's free but still need to wait for 1hr cos she got prior booking. all in 150 for abt 30mins and she is really good for her service. good figure and nice looking. i like the OL as she was wearing a dress and high heels, just that couldn't shower before hand but never mind cos got antiseptic wipes. first time a little nervous couldn't last long + plus her skills when she's on top is quite insane. some bros alrdy waiting outside when i left so yall gotta book her beforehand.. will rtf again for better episode is quite funny when one of the malay dudes was sitting at her door and she ask him if he wants massage and he laughed and said no. hahaha. yeah nowadays quite alot of raids. cheong safe for all bros! cheers
Old 19-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Parklane massage

Old 19-12-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
This is level 4 right?
rush you even if got other customers waiting outside,,, the worst mls are those level 5 and 4 ,they rush you like hell,and asking for top up throughout the session like robbers more vicious than gangsters,they always collect money first before they even take off their clothes

Level 5 ....lol
Old 19-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Saw an Indian bro book one of the Lv5 girls in ninja shop. There was another girl with short hair next to it, tight white top and black skirt. All perky but in the end passed her since I had Jessie. She sounds Tiong but anyone tried her? Heard she Orchard Tower.
Old 19-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
rush you even if got other customers waiting outside,,, the worst mls are those level 5 and 4 ,they rush you like hell,and asking for top up throughout the session like robbers more vicious than gangsters,they always collect money first before they even take off their clothes

Level 5 ....lol

Bros, never pass them money first, I always assert after deed i will give the money. If they still insist tell them you walking out. They will treat you nice throughout the session. This PL ladies need to be taught a lesson, they will rush and treat you like shit when money is given first. Unlike XQ, she's nice
Old 19-12-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
Bros, never pass them money first, I always assert after deed i will give the money. If they still insist tell them you walking out. They will treat you nice throughout the session. This PL ladies need to be taught a lesson, they will rush and treat you like shit when money is given first. Unlike XQ, she's nice
Level 4 and 5 ladies cannot make it bro lol..all collect money first...if you dun give first they refuse to service you lol...just stick to xq level 3 and level 2 ...then you will be fine lol
Old 19-12-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

walk past the so called xiao qian shop right outside the L3 carpark today. might be her.

is she the only girl in that shop and does she work on sunday ? quite decent looking but never try, go elsewhere for my regular.
Old 19-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
walk past the so called xiao qian shop right outside the L3 carpark today. might be her.

is she the only girl in that shop and does she work on sunday ? quite decent looking but never try, go elsewhere for my regular.
Your regular at orchard towers
Old 19-12-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
This is level 4 right?
Her name is Sabrina or something right
Old 19-12-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Her name is Sabrina or something right
michelle friend, but this one is outdated photo, at least more than a year ago, they no more at PL, other girls take their place, many girls shift to other places due to frequent raids and or lower rental costs at other malls or spas
Old 19-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro111 View Post
Oh my god no CBJ meaning she just lie down open legs and let you hoot until finish that's all? BTW 130 really cannot complaint much. Can paint and hoot should satisfy your needs.
OK BedGuy just clarified with me. $130 does have CBJ but no painting. To paint must top up. But totally no frenching.
Old 20-12-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

michelle still there?
Old 20-12-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Xuan^2 from level 5 before? Heard she is considerably new, came from Farrer Park. What’s her FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread