The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xdragon View Post
michelle still there?
Michelle long gone..at farrer Park Spa now.. co-owner of that spa..
Old 20-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xdragon View Post
michelle still there?
On and off lar ... saw her at lvl 5 last time her old corner shop but very seldom
Old 20-12-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Bro I’ve never heard of a Xuan Xuan before. Can pm me the location?
pm you already,,, she is the only new girl at pl , the rest are old birds with one or two kids in singapore, she wearing a long sexy dress white colour
Old 21-12-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
pm you already,,, she is the only new girl at pl , the rest are old birds with one or two kids in singapore, she wearing a long sexy dress white colour
You tried her before?
Old 21-12-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro111 View Post
OK BedGuy just clarified with me. $130 does have CBJ but no painting. To paint must top up. But totally no frenching.
The whole parklane only xq level 3 does frenching.... she is the legend..lol
Old 21-12-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The whole parklane only xq level 3 does frenching.... she is the legend..lol
Such legend too bad still no luck to try, everytime I go sure got bro goes in before me
Old 22-12-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
walk past the so called xiao qian shop right outside the L3 carpark today. might be her.

is she the only girl in that shop and does she work on sunday ? quite decent looking but never try, go elsewhere for my regular.
She's a one woman operation so the girl you saw will be Xiaoqian, if you went to the correct shop.
Old 22-12-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 13
elmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmo1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any bro pls kindly share xq’s contact number? Thanks!!
Old 23-12-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Went to recce Park Lane on a bro's tips on a weekday afternoon. Found XQ's shop but door was closed. Many other massage shops in the building too but none had door open either. Now I understand why it is tricky to get a slot with XQ. Ended up going next door to Peace Center.
Old 23-12-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Kokoro111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Went to recce Park Lane on a bro's tips on a weekday afternoon. Found XQ's shop but door was closed. Many other massage shops in the building too but none had door open either. Now I understand why it is tricky to get a slot with XQ. Ended up going next door to Peace Center.
Correct, legend XQ is not easy to get. Need to have patience to wait and try many times. Some bros are lucky that able to catch the right timing without waiting.
Peace centre any good intro?
Old 23-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro111 View Post
Correct, legend XQ is not easy to get. Need to have patience to wait and try many times. Some bros are lucky that able to catch the right timing without waiting.
Peace centre any good intro?
Wanted to try the legend and been there for about 5 times. Still no luck to meet her.

Really need to be patience and sometimes luck to see her when she is available (without booking).
Old 23-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlsc01 View Post
Wanted to try the legend and been there for about 5 times. Still no luck to meet her.

Really need to be patience and sometimes luck to see her when she is available (without booking).
yeah man shes really hard to chanced upon if u dont have her contact to book a slot with her. ill normally just go try my luck for about an hour or so if not ill just find joey.
Old 23-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
yeah man shes really hard to chanced upon if u dont have her contact to book a slot with her. ill normally just go try my luck for about an hour or so if not ill just find joey.
Joey is the 1 at level 2 near toilet right? He shop is the 1 nearer to the eatery ?
Old 23-12-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of

Parklane shop no shower one..dunno why so many bros still like to go..
Old 23-12-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Parklane shop no shower one..dunno why so many bros still like to go..
Agreed, the spread of stds is real....covid is another issue......the girls themselves do not go for regular checkups for stds and Aids...the old geylang brothels still the best...licensed and no fear of raids...and the yellow card wls go for mandatory health checks....parklane mls really like mcdonalds fast food...only xq level 3 is worth it...the rest cannot make it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread