The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Sharing experience for bros.

Went to midpoint for a quick fix and took 45mins for 1b.

Booked newest ml "ding dong" (encrypted)... just arrived less than 1 week...

Massage so so and after 30mins applied "ants up the hill" technique.

Requested 2B for normal... i said no and stand with 1b.... face change and ji tao give buay song attitude and started suoer mechanical service.....

nnb... i cheong so many years. First time kenna face change so fast....

Not my first time here and other mls didnt not have this attitude problem... will continue to visit but support other mls...

Might get zapped by loyal supporters... but some info need to share...

Best,
WD
Old 19-01-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Orchard plaza, lvl 2 by the escalator got a lady wearing specs, anyone tried?
U very heng... i prowled there a few times.. door closed one... should be got customer... but orchard plaza usually is kenna carrot price leh...
Old 19-01-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Traincomplete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Bee is now receptionist at Calla I think
She’s quite pretty, she had a good attitude with me, but too bad her fake tits are rock hard. Damn turn off
Her name is it Nana now? At Calla
Old 20-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to visit midpoint few days back and engaged nana.

Looks: 7
Massage: 7.5
Body: 7.5 (slightly meaty but has natural C)
Gfe: 5 (quiet and no smiles most of the time - but not rude)
Rtm: no - don't feel particularly welcome (ymmv)

Dmg: (excl entrance) 1b for happy and 2b for roaming without removal citing 'new boss rules'.
Not sure if its the market rate at this premium area.
Didn't want to take roaming but happy alone not much feel for me so gave in and negoed to 1b3r.

The other ml there looks older but attitude is much friendlier (but seems like face will change as per what another bro mentioned above) - chiongsters who wanna visit can choose which you prefer.
Old 22-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Vivi n Xixi?
Old 22-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Saw both of them in person. Photo minus 20/30%. but Alice looks much better than pics thats why I took her. Super slim and damn cute.haha
Old 22-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Saw both of them in person. Photo minus 20/30%. but Alice looks much better than pics thats why I took her. Super slim and damn cute.haha
FR on damage n wat u manage to unlock?
Old 28-01-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any fr? Damage?
Old 28-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
I love this place! CW is my new hang out place! Met a new SYT, really all au naturale! I will be back! Dunno how often i can go as its not so convenient for me… but for her I WILL!
Please share bro, sharing is caring. Damage?
Old 31-01-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Went to try the joint at Midpoint. Lady named Nana. I’ve had her on WeChat for a while since she was called Baby at some other joint in Opal Cres. That was an $88 joint so I never bothered to try but her WeChat pics and videos always look damn power.

Well now I finally got to see her in person. Fuck man. Discount 40%!!! Those videos were either taken 10yrs ago or Meitu is just too powerful already. Her face and body nowhere close to her WeChat representation. Above got one bro wrote FR and called her “almost perfect”… well that’s one bro whose recommendation I’ll never follow again lol. Another bro said 7.5 and called her meaty and won’t rtm. I agree more and still think this bro is too generous. Definitely won’t RTM
Old 31-01-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Onyx88SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
I tried this spa on a whim and was able to get Xixi after waiting for a bit. She was coming back from an errand. She is young and cute with an ample top. Great service from her. Left happy. Might consider rtm but due to limited menu might look else first. Although Alice seems she might be worth the trip back.
Old 01-02-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2294 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Went to try the joint at Midpoint. Lady named Nana. I’ve had her on WeChat for a while since she was called Baby at some other joint in Opal Cres. That was an $88 joint so I never bothered to try but her WeChat pics and videos always look damn power.

Well now I finally got to see her in person. Fuck man. Discount 40%!!! Those videos were either taken 10yrs ago or Meitu is just too powerful already. Her face and body nowhere close to her WeChat representation. Above got one bro wrote FR and called her “almost perfect”… well that’s one bro whose recommendation I’ll never follow again lol. Another bro said 7.5 and called her meaty and won’t rtm. I agree more and still think this bro is too generous. Definitely won’t RTM
Wah nearly step into this trap. Thanks for the warning.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx88SG View Post
I tried this spa on a whim and was able to get Xixi after waiting for a bit. She was coming back from an errand. She is young and cute with an ample top. Great service from her. Left happy. Might consider rtm but due to limited menu might look else first. Although Alice seems she might be worth the trip back.
Can any bros here share the contacts or whereabouts of Xixi and Alice? Thanks.
Old 01-02-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Can any bros here share the contacts or whereabouts of Xixi and Alice? Thanks.
Both of them can be located at Cuppage Plaza b1 or b2 ah . Quite easy to find
Old 01-02-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Both of them can be located at Cuppage Plaza b1 or b2 ah . Quite easy to find
Not Mavis Retreat right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1