The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

So you calling people names, what does it means calling us dogs, do you understand the meaning of the pot calling the kettle black ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
Sorry for the late reply.

First of all you Sing dogs never disappoint in making me laugh. hahaha. isit not enough your ugly and your own women don't like you but you sound so dumb with your lah liao leow> no wonder you gotta keep paying lol

Secondly @vbkk @turtle_no15 - PM me your numbers. Have to exchange form of contact. If you wanna go thonglor im down, if you wanna go your friends club im down, wherever you want to go.

SO lets cut the BS, bring your pens and notepad and come catch up with me and my boys on 20th or 21st or 22nd or 23rd or fucking whenever. I be there till 28th.

As for I don't sound like a Korean, that's coz I live in Australia for 25 years. As for myself being a troll or clone, like I said the best way is for vbkk and turtle to come meet.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I'm always in Bkk. Lol. Pm me your contact. We arrange together go meet Korean superstar dara on 20th. Remember drop by stationery shop to buy pens and notepads to jot down points from him yeah.
wah dont need la bro. 20th i stay hotel not home. hotel sure got note pad and pen dont need much dont think we be able to learn anything.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
Ditto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDitto88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Monte Carlo

Hi guys,

Will be venturing to BKK next week. Any Monte Carlo regulars who can confirm that the Minimum Option on the Monte Carlo website is still standing.

Option 3 - Black/Tequilla 5 bottles, O Girl Drink
Option 4 - Black/Tequilla 3 bottles, 10 Girl Drink

Thanks in advance...
Old 10-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Monte Carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
Hi guys,

Will be venturing to BKK next week. Any Monte Carlo regulars who can confirm that the Minimum Option on the Monte Carlo website is still standing.

Thanks in advance...
Yes, it's for 10k membership.
Better to check and confirm with their papasan or mamasan before you buy.
If you like you can ask for papasan called KK who handle my membership.

Sanuk.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Key board loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
So you calling people names, what does it means calling us dogs, do you understand the meaning of the pot calling the kettle black ?
Bro, don't get agitated. That is it objective. This "guy" will never meet anyone. It is non existence, a key board loser, that's all.

Let it continue with it's "illusions ". ...

We wish it all the best.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
Sorry for the late reply.

First of all you Sing dogs never disappoint in making me laugh. hahaha. isit not enough your ugly and your own women don't like you but you sound so dumb with your lah liao leow> no wonder you gotta keep paying lol

Secondly @vbkk @turtle_no15 - PM me your numbers. Have to exchange form of contact. If you wanna go thonglor im down, if you wanna go your friends club im down, wherever you want to go.

SO lets cut the BS, bring your pens and notepad and come catch up with me and my boys on 20th or 21st or 22nd or 23rd or fucking whenever. I be there till 28th.

As for I don't sound like a Korean, that's coz I live in Australia for 25 years. As for myself being a troll or clone, like I said the best way is for vbkk and turtle to come meet.
please. we talk in this manner because we want to. dont think that you are the only prick who is educated. many of us are fellow graduates with MBAs and professionals.

watch your mouth, ass.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Key board loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, don't get agitated. That is it objective. This "guy" will never meet anyone. It is non existence, a key board loser, that's all.

Let it continue with it's "illusions ". ...

We wish it all the best.
he's probably a loser in real life running his alternate life here online with an inflated ego and BS...well i know, but i guess want to let him know we sg dudes are not to be trifled with. i know this messing around of his will never end, but well, i feel shiok just ranting away - feel seebeh tulan, u know?
Old 11-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Key board loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
he's probably a loser in real life running his alternate life here online with an inflated ego and BS...
It is a Singaporean........ one of the old regular here. Big time loser......
Old 11-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Monte Carlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Brother , drink more herbal tea! wait for him to message me at wechat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
wah dont need la bro. 20th i stay hotel not home. hotel sure got note pad and pen dont need much dont think we be able to learn anything.
No mah, we Singaporeans must be more humble. Even if we do not learn anything from our beloved Korean brother here, we must also be humble. If not, he say we ugly and no manners. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance...
Can I join u? Spilt cost.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
The PIMP G-Club - Potato Concert 08/07/14

One of the many outings with bros to the most humsup G-Club in Bangkok!

Old 11-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Old 11-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Old 11-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Old 11-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Old 11-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: The PIMP G-Club - Potato Concert 08/07/14

Where's superstar Mikey81? Asked for my contact but never contact me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1