The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 05-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6161 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
What time were you there?
I was there at 330 afternoon, one more time at 7 evening. Many MLs spotted
Old 05-10-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
I was there at 330 afternoon, one more time at 7 evening. Many MLs spotted
No OT really like same MLs and mostly doing rush job with expensive prices. Think it's going be like Parklane soon.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
I knew her 5 years b4 in FC. She was a friend of Tracey who was sadly killed by the jealous psychopath who then killed hisself...may he rot in hell.
you mean this one?
https://redwiretimes.com/slain-vietn...d-s1000-a-day/
Old 05-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 937 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
That day I tried to nego but failed. She was adamant she would only accept $200 minimum. So I left.
Because now times are bad..customers are fewer..the girls need to cover rental and basic living expenses....shopping centers massage is getting more expensive and prone to frequent raids...the only gems left in the market now are those fls operating out of condos with shower and security protection...
Old 05-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
specky Viet ah tum is one of the youngest sw at Orchard towers..and she is much in demand...her boobs are real unlike other mls...and she has that young schoolgirl look...she got many ang moh mat salleh regulars...and she is always well dressed....easily can pass as your secretary
Bro I'd rather got for Min sia.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because now times are bad..customers are fewer..the girls need to cover rental and basic living expenses....shopping centers massage is getting more expen
sive and prone to frequent raids...the only gems left in the market now are those fls operating out of condos with shower and security protection...
Depends on perspective
Times are bad then customer would not want to pay more as well
Goes both ways
Seems to more girls are fighting for customers more

Maybe bro didn't approach her correctly
She is very easy going to me
Old 05-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Bro I'd rather got for Min sia.

Agree Min way fitter than Ahtum
Ahtum does a good act and makes dumb naive or ignorant guys think she actually came. Yea right

Min....assuming you have something big enough..and know how...does cum

Min not on the clock.so much too

But irrelevant now..seems both out of biz
Min has one fwb..and seems 4 now will remain so

Good for her frankly
Old 05-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedLantern View Post
hmmm, never seen her at OT before, guess its because i'm rarely there after 11pm
Old 06-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
hmmm, never seen her at OT before, guess its because i'm rarely there after 11pm
That is the moral of the story.if one chooses to marry a sw or ex sw there is always plenty of emotional baggage.can the husband tahan seeing his wife screwed by other customers?:
Old 06-10-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Depends on perspective
Times are bad then customer would not want to pay more as well
Goes both ways
Seems to more girls are fighting for customers more

Maybe bro didn't approach her correctly
She is very easy going to me
The problem is all shopping centers massage restricted by 10pm closing and easy targets for av....spas have more choices and variety..many spas have younger pretty sw..unless shopping centres mostly milfs or recycled girls
Old 06-10-2021, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, very easy one la. Just stop gg to OT and let them go into financial problem. After that u get cheap cheap already. Full of pussy options for our cocks to ram. Don’t pay ridiculous price
Old 07-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

any live updates now?

Is Fit Lily or Bee working?
Old 07-10-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
She only did OT about 4 months after FC went tits up. before this socially retarded psychopath cunt killed her.
May he burn & rot in hell and come back as a cockroach

And these 4 months or so not all days. Maybe 3/7.
And yea usually later. She used the shop at elevator lobby where the fatty carlsberg swilling viet is now

RIP Tracey...you did not deserve this..

I
Old 07-10-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is the moral of the story.if one chooses to marry a sw or ex sw there is always plenty of emotional baggage.can the husband tahan seeing his wife screwed by other customers?:

Wasnt even marry
Was some cunt ahbeng who thought he had rights
Flashy beng..red hair, long finger nail, more fuckin jade than a Buddhist temple and a E class 4yo MB that he thot was overly proud of. Absolute cunt
Old 07-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Wasnt even marry
Was some cunt ahbeng who thought he had rights
Flashy beng..red hair, long finger nail, more fuckin jade than a Buddhist temple and a E class 4yo MB that he thot was overly proud of. Absolute cunt

I don’t know why you are defending a ML. But I will choose to believe the court than what you are saying if she is not married with a kid to him. Lol. Anyway, this news was in 2017.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1