The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-05-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Singapore advise on 1 meter social distancing. Taiwan is on 1.5 meter. I'll try to keep 1.5 meter at least. I remember in my last trip in Batam while taking the elevator up to the 5th floor of my room. The elevator was fully pack and i am the only person wearing a mask and "dog tag" on.

15th of March in Batam, at Grand Batam Mall 1st floor...hehehe...

( Click to show/hide )

Notice the crowd? How pack it is with an ongoing event.

Situation isnt as bad as claim tho. If there is a chance to allow me to do a analysis of my own, i would say that at this current point of posting, or even if i were to backdate the entire situation till 15th March 2020, situation on the corona epidemic in Batam is by far at least 2 lamp post better than in Singapore. (No need to believe what i say here,hehehe...)

Of course, this analysis is just my own perspective after looking at both side.

The setback in Batam is that once you get "it" (covid-19), the medical facilities there (in Batam) would have the least possible solution to help.
...continue from the 15th March trip posting...

On the 16th March 2020, my returned to Singapore from Batam...

Have to return by 2359 on 16th March 2020, or else will have to go to the so call 14 days "jail" aka SHN (stay-home-notice) w/o compensation.

The ferry was around 75% filled, i think (not as crowded as during CNY time tho,hehehe...). Mostly filled with Singaporean as i overheard lots of in-ferry people complaining. I was at the Business class seat and it was a little less than half filled. Hehehe...at least i still can take up 2 seats (1 for me and one for my haversack), nearest person was 3 seats away from me (seat beside my haversack was empty). He's lucky, he took that seat which was alcohol-cleaned by me. 7 out of 10 were mask-on and i was one of them.

Note : At the point of March 2020, the Singapore/Indonesia government has not compulsorily make its citizen to mask-up yet.

My little worry during my return trip was few were coughing rather vigorously and one of them were not wearing a mask. So i have to keep "cleaning the air" within my 1 meter radius me. Its an enclosed area and i will be in it for about an hour or so.

Image shows how much extend a single cough would go to affect others....but well, after more than a month after returning from Batam. Which is why i said in my earlier post, "all's well".

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...7#post19973367

And hopefully remain well throughout this covid-19 epidemic.

########################

The other small worry that i had during my Batam trip was in the elevator from the hotel, which was fully-packed. Batam has no business during the beginning March period? The hotel i stayed in was at least 75% full...bad choice. Very bad choice indeed.

I will come to my part of bad choice hotel later.

Wasnt an angry/bad trip but its not a good trip either ,due to covid-19 but still, while i am disappointed,i still considered myself lucky.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Yes bro, since early April, all foreigners wanting to go to Indonesia must obtain permission/visa from an Indonesian embassy, subject to approval, unless you are a KITAS holders

All pax entering into Indonesia are also required to show a doctor’s note stating that he/she is healthy...
I see, like that have to wait for a few months when thing stablise then can go liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I see, like that have to wait for a few months when thing stablise then can go liao.
Why worry so much!...is really up to each country and Singapore to agree on terms and conditions of travel...will be bi-lateral in nature...

Countries that build big modern airports and airlines...also countries that rely on tourists cannot tahan long without tourists coming in...

What is the point to travel if we just go a few days need to quarantine 14 days there and then back to Singapore quarantine 14 days again...

This is the best time to conserve resources for future...when we have cash money not worried these countries dun welcome our cash in future...

From the fatality rate of 1 to 5% it looks like covid-19 will be mild flu...not all will need to have ventilators...just isolate and recover...

When vaccine available I shall not be rushing to get the vaccine...you guys can jump queue ahead of me...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Why worry so much!...is really up to each country and Singapore to agree on terms and conditions of travel...will be bi-lateral in nature...

Countries that build big modern airports and airlines...also countries that rely on tourists cannot tahan long without tourists coming in...
If you are below 40, need not to worry about Covid-19. The chances of death with Covid-19 is lower than strike a prize on 4D. With over 21000 cases in Singapore, only 20 deaths, none is below 40, less than the odds in 4D which is 23 out of 10000.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
If you are below 40, need not to worry about Covid-19. The chances of death with Covid-19 is lower than strike a prize on 4D. With over 21000 cases in Singapore, only 20 deaths, none is below 40, less than the odds in 4D which is 23 out of 10000.
Yes, you are right but unfortunately many of chongsters visiting Batam regularly are of the older age group. These older people can be severely affected by Covid19 and need to exercise due diligence and extra care when in Batam.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2 more links for CV19 requirement details......
Sg MFA
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/countries-reg...ia/travel-page

Indo Embassy in sg
https://kemlu.go.id/singapore/id/new...blik-indonesia
Old 10-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is the point to travel if we just go a few days need to quarantine 14 days there and then back to Singapore quarantine 14 days again...

This is the best time to conserve resources for future...when we have cash money not worried these countries dun welcome our cash in future...

From the fatality rate of 1 to 5% it looks like covid-19 will be mild flu...not all will need to have ventilators...just isolate and recover...

When vaccine available I shall not be rushing to get the vaccine...you guys can jump queue ahead of me...

Hahah not about rushing, is about sharing info and ownself anslysis

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Yes, you are right but unfortunately many of chongsters visiting Batam regularly are of the older age group. These older people can be severely affected by Covid19 and need to exercise due diligence and extra care when in Batam.
In this case just ban those who are 60 years old and above for travelling, not like now everyone get ban. At least this would not kill the tourism industry.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
In this case just ban those who are 60 years old and above for travelling, not like now everyone get ban. At least this would not kill the tourism industry.
Bro kbt7046, can tell us how often u visit Btm and on avg how much u spend per trip ?
Old 11-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
In the democratic society, do not think you can implement such a strict measure discriminating some section of the society. It will be easier to gradually ease travelling rights for all.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 11-05-2020 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Corrections
Old 11-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5596 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
These two are among the most ignorant posts I have ever seen here.

1) Even under the optimistic assumption that COVID puts at risk only those above 40yo (which is not true), then young people (tourists, school kids, anyone) who gather in proximity (travel, go to pub, take MRT, spend the day at workplace, at school...) pass the virus one to the other, then go home, infect the rest of the family including parents and elders.
It is not gonorrhea, which you may get if you have random sex without condom, but will not pass to your mother.
Think about measle without any vaccination available. Reminds anything?

2) Even under the optimistic assumption that COVID has fatality rate of 1%, remember that in absence of social distancing and with full mobility (no lockdown) the virus spreads exponentially doubling every 3 days in a large population (stats of civilized countries where some testing is done).
This means that in a closely connected and densely populated area (Singapore is not Russia) without control measures in 2 months 1000 positive may become 2,000,000.

3) Even under the optimistic assumption that COVID kills only people above 50yo and only 1% of total infected, if you do nothing the target situation is 50% of world population infected (or just of Singapore, if you don't care of others), that is 1% of 3.5 billions dead, that is 35,000,000 people dead in one year (in absence of control measures). In WW2 they estimate that 70 millions died.
Are you prepared to see 30% of all elder people in Singapore (if you don't care of others) to die in 1 year? Do you have parents? Do you mind about them?

Quote:
4) COVID is not just a mild flu. I thought the same at the beginning, but I was sadly wrong. The fatality 1% applies when you can assist all those who need it with intensive care. How many intensive care beds are available in Singapore? How many isolating units? How many ventilators?
Can a country carry 1,000,000 COVID sick persons overwhelming the health care system in, say, one or two months?
The answer is NO, and that is why the economy is falling. Governments cannot just wait and see, and hope.
This COVID is nasty because one remains contagious for say one month, with or without symptoms, and many are contagious without showing evident symptoms. This causes very efficient propagation in the population.
Without social distancing and lockdown, in 1 month the hospital capacity of any country is overwhelmed, and people dies at home without even be counted (This happened in many areas of Italy and Spain, to mention two European countries. There are small towns in Northern Italy where the majority of elders disappeared, even before the alarm was raised at national level)

Last edited by Black Page; 12-05-2020 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-05-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudick View Post
Bro kbt7046, can tell us how often u visit Btm and on avg how much u spend per trip ?
Between $1500 to $2000, including 3 nights at Planet Holiday Executive Suite
Old 12-05-2020, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
4) COVID is not just a mild flu. I thought the same at the beginning, but I was sadly wrong. The fatality 1% applies when you can assist all those who need it with intensive care. How many intensive care beds are available in Singapore? How many isolating units? How many ventilators?
Can a country carry 1,000,000 COVID sick persons overwhelming the health care system in, say, one or two months?
The answer is NO, and that is why the economy is falling. Governments cannot just wait and see, and hope.
This COVID is nasty because one remains contagious for say one month, with or without symptoms, and many are contagious without showing evident symptoms. This causes very efficient propagation in the population.
Without social distancing and lockdown, in 1 month the hospital capacity of any country is overwhelmed, and people dies at home without even be counted (This happened in many areas of Italy and Spain, to mention two European countries. There are small towns in Northern Italy where the majority of elders disappeared, even before the alarm was raised at national level)
Think I may not hv stated clearly....

First we need strict lockdown rules to control spread of covid-19 when there is no drug to cure...this is obvious...

When we followed hygiene rules and when there is cure means to say there will be available drugs to cure covid-19 then this covid-19 will be a mild flu...

Of course proven vaccine will be best option but I will not rush to inject when is newly available...

what happened now is the whole world is suffering pandemics due to unknown covid-19 and no cure yet...so what happened next may be long wait so nothing much we can do...

I can forget about visiting Batam and Balai for 2020...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
I can forget about visiting Batam and Balai for 2020...
Don't let coronavirus defeat us cheongsters. We will defeat them.

Especially for healthy senior citizens, you can continue to Cheong with peace of mind if you follow these rules and you should be safe to Cheong anywhere you like :-

The whole idea is to create a buffer between yourself and the virus at all times and so this is what you may do :-

(1) after check-in hotel, get a bottle of perfumed sanitising spray and spray all over your hotel room then leave your room for 30 minutes before re entering.

Subsequently don't allow anybody to enter your room except you and your cewek. Tell hotel no need to clean yr room except change towel and bedsheets.

(2) Always bring along a mask and disposable plastic gloves when outside. Mask must always be cleaned and sanitised whenever reach hotel room. Always wash yr hands after touching something. The best is always put on disposable hand gloves whenever outside and throw away this disposable gloves whenever u reach yr room.

Each time you reach your room, you must change and wash all your clothings, laundry don't cost much, this slight inconvenience is worth. Bath too or at least wash yr hair, face and hands with soap each time you reach hotel room.

As for me, I don't throw away my disposable mask if it's not damage. I reuse it by sanitising the mask with boiling water.

(2) wear mask and disposable gloves the moment you are outside. When no people around you may pull down your mask to breath.

(3) when outside, avoid touching yr face, mouth and eyes at all cost. If you must touch, then throw away yr disposable gloves ,put on a new disposable glove and then touch. After finishing, put on a new disposable glove.

(4) similarly ask yr cewek to do the same thing, pay her extra 100,000 ruppiahs as tips.

(5) once you observe all the above, have no fear when you visit shopping centres, when you visit cewek booking house , restaurants or food courts.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 12-05-2020 at 11:44 AM.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Don't let coronavirus defeat us cheongsters. We will defeat them.

Especially for healthy senior citizens, you can continue to Cheong with peace of mind if you follow these rules and you should be safe to Cheong anywhere you like
Bro Soh,
I will not dispute you on your good practices and due diligence. However, the real danger is the ceweks themselves. How to ensure that these ceweks even if they are your regular mates are Covid19 free? That is no easy and fast way unless you also send them for testing and wait for the results. I suppose, we just have to take the chance besides exercising due diligence and good hygiene practices. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1