The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up how can cureing sore throat and soreing back?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i just cameing back from Tiawan with Freddie and Leslie and Alan. we gone to a short holidays there and has so much funning there. we stay on comfy hotels and the bedding was comfotables to sleep. i shareing room with Freddie and Leslie and Alan sleep in another room. we visit so much sightsee spots and enjoys so many spaing there. there spa there so nice. got open air spas and indoors spas and spas in mountains. i enjoying spaing with Freddie in open space and got many men with mussles and body built spaing. the tiawanese man spokes good chinaese and quiet gentle ones. the air is cools and the views are nice.

we also enjoys the nights and the marketings so crowded with people and so much tiawan delicious food especially those famouns tiawanese famouns sweet sausauges. i go out very night and tries so many food and sometimes Freddie not eating much so I eat his, and everynight i eat his until now got sore throat. how can cureing my sore throat? Leslie saying i eating too much fried things and hurts my throats. my backs also now soreing. Alan saying maybe i sleep too little in nighttime and asking me if Freddie got disturbs me in the night to make me sore throat. Freddie and i sleep in one rooms and Alan and Leslie sleeping another rooms.

Now, i am home alone and Freddie go back his home. anything can made my sore throat go away and make my sore back well again so i can go out with Freddie and Alan and Leslie again?

i really ejoying myself in Tiawan especially the opening air spas and and hoped can go again.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1