The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Thanks bro....will return the favour once I've enough points . Batam thread has one of the most complete FRs....not just entertainment but transport, safety, hotel, places of interest and food as well; just like a travelogue.....all thanks to the bros here who have contributed substantially. Bro nono1973 has even compiled all the necessary information for newbies....but alas like u say.....some pple lazy to read and want to be spoon fed.

Hope newbies spend a little time reading and then ask if not clear.
Up u my 7pts so that u have power... Cheers...
Old 24-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry to interrupt,may i ask is it the below Restaurant at 1st floor of Harmoni Hotel you tried?

Thanks.

Sa Rang Bang Restaurant

Past reviews (2012 to 2013) for this restaurant appears to be good and was patronized mostly by Koreans and Tourists from the west,but most recent few (2014-2015) was a disappointment. Food making and taste appears to be inconsistent. And heard they charge pretty high too. Ang moh appears to like it more,but not the locals and some other Asians. (no wonder they are in NED,hehehe...)

When i read reviews,i try to know who are the one who eats them,understand their different taste bud base on their race before coming to my personal conclusion. Appears to me that there are few times more Korean Restaurants in Batam than Japanese Restaurant. Strange phenomenon indeed, (most major hotels will have some sort of Korean cuisines) and they are mostly clustered among tourist spots (which is not-so-good in my opinion).
Yes, this is the restaurant..

I'm a bit of a Korean food buff, so I do know my Korean food..

Quality of this restaurant is 5/10 at best, and it's not cheap.. Me and my OC ate there maybe abt 18 months ago and it was abt 1 juta for 3-4 dishes..

Not worth it...
Old 24-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Yes, this is the restaurant..
it was abt 1 juta for 3-4 dishes..

Not worth it...
Tks for the upz...will return favour soon. Tks for info on restaurant; u're right 1juta definitely not worth....even 500k also not worth imho.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Any other bros encounter this problem where the shops don't accept your credit cards? It happened to me a few times before when i am.running low on idr cash and try to use my credit card instead. The cashiers keep asking me for credit cards that belong to their local banks like Mandiri or BCA. They keep.claimimg that their machines can't accept bank cards not issued by Indon banks. Happened to me quite a few times over the past couple of years. Don't seem to have a problem at hotels or 'famous restaurants' like Golden Prawn. Withdrawing from their atms is not a problem. But it is annoying when the moment arises and it happens even in shops in Nagoya Mall.
Hi bro so far i haven't faced this problem except once standchart did not inform me before hand they issued me a new card n my old card was cancelled.usually they would be charge extra 10% if the card is not indonesia bank issued so just tell them u accept the card extra charges n they will plus 10% extra on top of your current bill.i regularly used my card at certain restaurants in btm n even at hypermart nagoya when shopping for monthly groceris..
Old 25-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
kevin123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going this weekend 29/30 may.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
At this period of time also very not so safe to visit btm as police finding money.

Lot of ktv n night spots will be raid.
Rough Ideal on how raid carried out and Urine test in PACIFIC

Old 25-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Yesterday decided to drive around and checkout the resorts. We try to avoid touristy areas and malls due to weekend crowd.

SEKUPANG AREA

Tempat Senang
============
Owned by Amercian(s). 15 rooms. Quiet sanctuary. Each room has a different theme and is exotic. There's a golf course next to it. It's a good resort for *total* seclusion and relaxation. On the flip side - means there's nothing to see or do, except enjoy the room and eat local cuisine. There's no view but the golf course per se. Good for couples. Personally liked Treehouse room (albeit is small room), Timor Suite, and the Madura Suite. Bathrooms in the suites are spacious and the suites I mentioned have luxury jacuzzi. IF wanna host a gangbang, or pajama party - the Harem suite (8 pax) is excellent. Due to the seclusion - 3D2N is max I would suggest. I got bored just 1 hr after checking out the rooms and amenities - there really is nothing to do and the resort is far away from anywhere. The rates are broken down to STANDARD (small rooms), LUXURY (suites). Walk-in rates same as online rates.

KTM Resort
========
This resort is nice. The energy is wonderful. It's just next to the sea so views and air are great. They've got inn-type rooms and villa rooms. Villa rooms are rustic. If stay here - get that particular villa which is right at top of the hill with its views totally unobstructed. It is breathtaking. The restaurant itself is where I spent most of the time after checking out the place. Itself is spacious and window-less (enjoy the sea breeze). And one can see a few locals doing fly-fishing and catching small fish by the side of the resto. Food is nice, it is very fresh.

1 x chili crab, 1 x hongkong style braised fish, 1 x spicy kangkong, 1 x frenchfries, 4 cans of carlsberg = RP503000 (~S$50).

Live crab and fish can be handpicked (and are handpicked by my partner as I insisted to resto we do that). If eating there and ordering seafood - be sure to insist on handpicking the live seafood for absolute freshness.

NONGSA AREA

Montigo Resort
===========
Modernistic, chic resort. Love the villa rooms. Better to check-in with 2 couples or a family - as its got 2 bedrooms. The infinity pool (each villa has one) is a novelty - good experience but that's all. My favorite would be the total open-air "patio" on the top floor. Great for dinners or romantic lounging. It's obviously great for "outdoors" fucking for the *budding exhibitionists* - LOL. The resort - similar to Tempat Senang is a secluded clutter - quiet and private.

Batam View Resort
==============
Singaporean-owned. Everything about it is dated. The rooms do not impress. Furniture is old compared to all above. Koreans were staying there when we checked the resort out. The villa rooms are small. it's claustrophobic. And neighbouring villas are very close to one another. Because the villa room is not well silenced - the one we checked was sitting on the waters - we could hear the constant waves from inside. Whilst it all sounds romantic and "one-with-nature". Imagine trying to sleep at night.

The resort has hotel-apartment type of rooms situated with the main building. Didn't check that out - no meaning to stay there if go all the way to a resort.
If stay here, get the villa *away* from the seaside, and preferably closer to hill top.

Already in my mind - I know which resort to pick for what occasion - but there are more resorts to checkout (like Turi, etc). TBC on Batam Thread's "Resort-Checkout".

Last edited by micmac888; 25-05-2015 at 11:20 AM.
Old 25-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
She did ask tho,but 1st time in my life i see a girl searching for CDs in my room anxiously....lol.(i was lying down and she is sitting and moving about)
Not first time I seen gals looking for CD. I had once before the gal went to ask her friend for one. I know they usually carry one in their bags, for just in case service.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yesterday decided to drive around and checkout the resorts. We try to avoid touristy areas and malls due to weekend crowd.

Already in my mind - I know which resort to pick for what occasion - but there are more resorts to checkout (like Turi, etc). TBC on Batam Thread's "Resort-Checkout".
Nice FRs on the family/couple side of vacation stay in Btm . Btw, u rented a car in Btm??
Old 25-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Flamboyan Massage
Very old joint
Papi Danny (Ex M82 papi)
This raid 2 singaporean kena

Recently go joint better fast hand fast leg, see, book, go...
Dont spend too much time viewing or "inquiring"
Thank you for the heads up...its very crucial information for fish tank dwellers like me,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
But since its the trend now, I think I can talk about RED CRAB restaurant. I went to the one near batam centre, I was told they have another branch in Nagoya hill.

The soft shelf crab is quite nice, and the fried long beans with salted egg yoke. Garlic chicken....so so but still can make it, sweet sour pork also ok. The next thing is...bird nest 1 person portion Rp80K, shark's fin Rp100K. Total bill for 4 person, with 3 Sharks fin n 2 bird nest about Rp900K.
Interesting,very interesting. I see some of the food i eat mentioned by you,hehehe...more likely wont be going to the one at Nagoya Hill Mall,but more towards the Batam Center one as it is supposingly their main branch where their Main Chefs do their best work. A very Chinese styled Restaurant.

From the menu,i dont think its towards the high priced type. Oh,i dont take sea food,hehehe...so i dont post the picture of their famous chilli crab here...lol. Crabs are obviously their signature dish there tho. I was told by frens,this restaurant is definitely a few level ahead of the Golden Prawn series of restaurants in Batam.

Shall KIV this place in my bookmark file for future reference.

Thank you for sharing.

Red Crab Restaurant

Komp. Rejeki Graha Mas Blok A No. 17-20, Sei Panas, Batam (non-Nagoya Hill Branch)

(Besides Edukits Stationary Store Sei Panas,you will still need to do some searching even if the address is provided as it isnt exactly at Batam Center)

Tel: +62 <censored>

Mon – Sun: 11.00 AM – 10.00 PM

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
u rented a car in Btm??
Bought one. As I rented a house . Cheaper for me long term.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Bought one. As I rented a house . Cheaper for me long term.
Wow....can consider resident of Btm . No wonder u can explore the crusine in Btm.....nice.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6292 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Rough Ideal on how raid carried out and Urine test in PACIFIC
Very interesting video...
But this is more than one year ago. Did they raid Pacific this way lately?
I also wonder why they don't turn light on, instead of using cell phones to make light when searching into the purses.
Old 25-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
sotteik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my FR from 23rd May to 24th May

Page 1/5

Supposingly going with bro juliensg but he cannot make it, so here goes the FR. There are few posts for this FR as it is too long.

Day 1

My ferry is 9.40am and reach Harbourfront at 8.30am. A lot people at the ferry entrance because of weekend crowd. Everything pretty much the same from bro NoNo newbie guide from this moment until I reach Batam. Brought SGD 200 and 1mill rupiah which I changed in Singapore. So total SGD 300 for the whole trip.

You can refer to this site by bro NoNo
http://realreviews.com/forum/showthr...1# post154825

Reach Batam at 9.40 am Indo time with rainy day. Get mineral water and CD.. sim card for 50k with 1g data. I bought the sim card here in Harbour Bay.

Then I try to find Ocean Massage (recommended by bro NoNo for the burger massage) in Harbour Bay Mall but no luck.

The time is running out as 11am fuck house open business and of course I wanted to get the early and freshest chicken. Get a taxi and head to Formosa Hotel, the taxi driver offered 50k and no discount. I tried to ask for discount, then he proceed to the taxi counter and show me the destination price list. He showed me the price list for going to Nagoya Hill which is 55k. I don't want to argue much and decided to go for 50k and off we go. The taxi asked me if I wanted to look for char bo which the first shop he recommend is Permata Indah. Because of i read in the forum, if taxi driver go into the shop together with you, the price will be higher or papi won't reduce the price. So I rejected the driver but he quite pushy about bringing me to go. I keep rejecting him until I reach Formosa Hotel.

Starting to checkin to hotel and the receptionist is very polite and nice. The checkin process was very fast as I booked my hotel from Agoda for $68. He gave me 2nd floor with smoking room. Once enter the room, start checking on the hot water, toilet flush, air condition and power plug. This checking is recommended in the forum too to avoid unnecessary experience.

It's time to look for fuck to give, to girl of course. It's still raining and luckily I brought my umbrella along. Bringing umbrella and looking for chicken (you should know how desperate am I). My first station is New Berry, by using Google Map and navigate through (New Berry does not show up in Google Map, so I search for Hotel City View). When I walk halfway, then I suddenly breakkkk!!. I FORGOT TO CHANGE MONEY. Later no money pay to papi. Then head back to Formosa Hotel in the rain and went to the opposite hotel and changed remaining SGD 200 with the rate of 9700. Then head back to New Berry which is just beside Hotel City View.
Old 25-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Very interesting video...
But this is more than one year ago. Did they raid Pacific this way lately?
I also wonder why they don't turn light on, instead of using cell phones to make light when searching into the purses.
Last year clip, now still the same.
Which table have the most bottles of mineral water will be the spotlight
Pak SBY1 am i correct
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread