The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00pm00p View Post
Visited this branch at Jalan tebaru, girl was V6

250rm for full service.

At first started breaking ice, ask her how long she work here (1 month only) started undressing then shower she swipe my asshole. Ask me if I want massage 1st or straight to action. I told her massage first. Massage was 7/10, not the best. After that start teasing me, kissing whole body, suck my nipple all, I alrdy q high, then she start bbbj, suck my balls and look me in eye when she suck. FJ she was v tight and wet 10/10, overall I recommend
Do you mind PM for location?
Old 09-02-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 1
nohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

anywhere in jb can get special. just whether full or only hand action or mouth action. i have a few ml regulars that now my top up not even market rate, cheaper. and if i stay hotel, they come over if they no booking or free. the price for them to come hotel is like maybe 88 joint price. huat
Old 11-02-2024, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanker93 View Post
Hi boss may I know which Thai imperial maybe I'm going in tonight hahaha! Thanks boss!
I doubt Thai I imperial have , I have been there so many times nothing at all
Old 19-02-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Munited1720 is Cool - loads of Potential

pm bro thanks
Old 19-02-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the rate in JB now for HJ (top partial remove)? Haven't gone there for sometime and don't wanna spoil market..
Old 27-02-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tuanehlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00pm00p View Post
Visited this branch at Jalan tebaru, girl was V6

250rm for full service.

At first started breaking ice, ask her how long she work here (1 month only) started undressing then shower she swipe my asshole. Ask me if I want massage 1st or straight to action. I told her massage first. Massage was 7/10, not the best. After that start teasing me, kissing whole body, suck my nipple all, I alrdy q high, then she start bbbj, suck my balls and look me in eye when she suck. FJ she was v tight and wet 10/10, overall I recommend
Bro, Pm u liao.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

So anyone can recommend a shop with SYT massage and nice HJ ? So many places all aunties? FJ with SYT a lot but HJ seems so hard to find ?
Old 10-03-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
.......FJ with SYT a lot but HJ seems so hard to find ?
if you don't mind the extra cost, go to full service but opt for HJ with the SYT. you'll get her completely naked and get to touch her everywhere if she allows.

and if she somehow tickles your fancy, just cap on and take her.

better than going to those HJ places where you have to top up for her to remove top or for you to touch. by the time you top up, it may come close to full service price.

having said that, i looking for info on full service spas within walking distance (can PM me) from the bus central station as i haven't visited jb in a very long while, like 20 years.

full disclosure, i don't even know where taman sentosa is, or where VIP Spa is. i only know BW which you have to take a taxi there.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
if you don't mind the extra cost, go to full service but opt for HJ with the SYT. you'll get her completely naked and get to touch her everywhere if she allows.

and if she somehow tickles your fancy, just cap on and take her.

better than going to those HJ places where you have to top up for her to remove top or for you to touch. by the time you top up, it may come close to full service price.

having said that, i looking for info on full service spas within walking distance (can PM me) from the bus central station as i haven't visited jb in a very long while, like 20 years.

full disclosure, i don't even know where taman sentosa is, or where VIP Spa is. i only know BW which you have to take a taxi there.
Thank you for your reply. Those places where they provide FJ usually do not do a good job at teasing and doing HJ to be honest.

Anyway I always go JB with family and we stay near KSL. The easier place to go for FJ is holiday Plaza hotel opposite KSL.

Take the lift to the 6th floor and you get reach the spa.

This kind of Spa is non existent in Singapore these days. I still remember the good old days of HC in Singapore so sometimes I go just for nostagia sake and sink in the hot pool too.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 8
ilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to all

Quote:

Anyway I always go JB with family and we stay near KSL. The easier place to go for FJ is holiday Plaza hotel opposite KSL.

Take the lift to the 6th floor and you get reach the spa.
Bro, I believe you mean holiday villa hotel.
Old 11-03-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetogojb View Post
Bro, I believe you mean holiday villa hotel.
Yes. Holiday plaza is abandoned

I read some other branch of sawadee (not the one opposite Holiday villa which I also been many times) got SYT but I absolutely no idea where it is.

I also read Little Saigon (again not the one near holiday Villa which I also been and never had a good experience) branch has SYT and again I do not know where it is.

Anyone can help is appreciated.

There use to be a time when I walk around the little shops opposite KSL and I can find some massages with HJ but now seems they have clean that up too.
Old 12-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes. Holiday plaza is abandoned

I read some other branch of sawadee (not the one opposite Holiday villa which I also been many times) got SYT but I absolutely no idea where it is.

I also read Little Saigon (again not the one near holiday Villa which I also been and never had a good experience) branch has SYT and again I do not know where it is.

Anyone can help is appreciated.

There use to be a time when I walk around the little shops opposite KSL and I can find some massages with HJ but now seems they have clean that up too.
I think best place is HV spa near the area

sawadee is include massage + FJ is around the same price
Old 14-03-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations for spa+special around jb sentral or midvalley southkey?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wefoundlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KS good old days are over
Swd is like an old folks home
Loykrat... massage skill cmi and ML not focused

Any bro have massage + hj joint in JB to recommend pls!
Old 15-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM bro. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1