The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xccess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
At what age do you start taking enhancement pills?

I'm in my mid 30s, of course that little brother of mine still works but not as fierce as compared to the early years. I did tried some pills recommended by my colleagues for a short period of time as I don't want to rely on pills too much. So far consuming Guiness Stout did help quite a fair bit in terms of duration and performance.

I'm curious to know at what age you guys start popping pills and how long have you continue to do so? If oneday your pills ran out of supply, can your little brother still work without the help of it? Any other natural formula to bring back some life for this little brother beside getting into exercsie regime?
Old 22-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At what age do you start taking enhancement pills?

Yes, have sufficient rest/sleep each night, balanced diet and take supplements like GNC Arginmax. But the most important thing is still exercise at the gym!
Old 23-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

sometimes you must resign yourself to age . time waits for no man . as long you keep a healthy lifestyle , your bedminton session will be normal .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 23-12-2010, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hosay10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try to remain stress free. imo is the best antidote
Old 23-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any other natural formula to bring back some life for this little brother beside getting into exercsie regime?[/QUOTE]

Got. Just let my naturally hot warm tongue tease and deepthroat your cock till it become thick, hard, horny and wet with your juicy precum that u beg my slutty tongue not to stop......
Old 23-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Any other natural formula to bring back some life for this little brother beside getting into exercsie regime?
Got. Just let my naturally hot warm tongue tease and deepthroat your cock till it become thick, hard, horny and wet with your juicy precum that u beg my slutty tongue not to stop......[/QUOTE]

Lol....of course that will definitely bring out the excitement in "him" but I'm sure everyone of us want more than that isn't it. To prolong the thrill of sex. Seems like I have to start exercising.
Old 23-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosay10 View Post
try to remain stress free. imo is the best antidote
I'm not a person who believe in stressing over problems. Stressing will not solve problems, action does. Cheerz
Old 23-12-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
sometimes you must resign yourself to age . time waits for no man . as long you keep a healthy lifestyle , your bedminton session will be normal .
Bro what u said very true, when we're in our younger days, we look forward to reach the age of 21, once reaching that age, time flies and you are 30 in no time. Still remember the days of Fire disco, Sparks, Canto etc...haizz, old liao....lolx
Old 23-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Yes, have sufficient rest/sleep each night, balanced diet and take supplements like GNC Arginmax. But the most important thing is still exercise at the gym!
How long have you taken this supplement? What's the effect? I used to hit the gym every alternate days in a week many years back when I'm into bodybuilding, took plenty of weight/mass gainer powder too. Nowadays no gym buddy lah, I did try weight lifting at home after work but nowadays don't have such strong determination. Focusing more towards making money..lol

Old liao lah, 2011 I'll be 36....can't imagine another 4 years down the road I'll reach 40...gosh. I still do clubbing, chill out etc. Wonder will I still be that active by then.

For those who are in your 20s, cherish your health and youth. Last but not least MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Old 23-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xccess View Post
How long have you taken this supplement? What's the effect? I used to hit the gym every alternate days in a week many years back when I'm into bodybuilding, took plenty of weight/mass gainer powder too. Nowadays no gym buddy lah, I did try weight lifting at home after work but nowadays don't have such strong determination. Focusing more towards making money...
Have been taking it for past 2 years or so. Effect is so far so good! Not as heaty as Korean Ginseng but have to take 3 pills twice a day... Making money is important but try to balance with exercise too, especially cardio. Afterall, health is also a form of wealth! I'm 40 next year and still bonk like a bunny...
Old 23-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Have been taking it for past 2 years or so. Effect is so far so good! Not as heaty as Korean Ginseng but have to take 3 pills twice a day... Making money is important but try to balance with exercise too, especially cardio. Afterall, health is also a form of wealth! I'm 40 next year and still bonk like a bunny...
Ok then, I shall give that a try. Thanks and Merry Christmas
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1