The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Still has some activities. Just have to look around in the limited number of farms mentioned earlier or use WeChat. That would mean choices would be limited.
Old 24-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss this HY town.... will be back for three days before Christmas... after long absence of 2 years...

things changed I understand....yet here is the place to rewind and rest and exercise....

Any lone ranger welcome to contact if you go around 14-17 Dec
Old 24-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Hatyai now is transformed......

more for those who like......
laidback town, easy and hassle free, but traffic is still chaotic in the morning... ghost town when sunset if not for the ah sohs and ah peks walking shopping

good if u like thai foods, unbelievable shushi prices and the only odeanmall that caters for m'sian /s'porean tastes.

Lastly, the human souls searching in the temples. All are there for every budget travellers.
Odean mall still there ? ... is it the one at a junction & opposite is Inter Hotel ( also still there ? ) ... if yes ... waaa very old leow na coz my first trip to Haadyai was in 1983 !!!
Old 24-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dddd68sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Odean mall still there ? ... is it the one at a junction & opposite is Inter Hotel ( also still there ? ) ... if yes ... waaa very old leow na coz my first trip to Haadyai was in 1983 !!!
Yes. Its still there.
Old 24-11-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddd68sg View Post
Yes. Its still there.
... thanks for sharing bro ... cheers
Old 24-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

Stay safe and have fun to the max, that's the bottom line! Eat, drink and poke some SYTs, also share your stories with us especially where you met the SYTs!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddd68sg View Post
Yes. Its still there.
There is a chillout bistro just diagonally opposite Odean. Its called The Post. Food is ok. Some variety in drinks. There is a live band too.
Old 24-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

where else or rather where on earth can u really really enjoy ur R & R other than the slumber old hatyai.
Depending on ur budget , you can have fine tastes or a mediocre one. A place for everyone to call a home..... comparing those in the '80 and '90 there is not much difference . u still can get the 300b room only difference location and name and of course non aircond .

Coming back to reality the room might be costly but u can never get these 3 stars rate one when u are at home in M'sia or S'pore.

Now most rooms are wifi connected depending on the location of ur rooms. Most come free with the room rate.
Now there is a New Season 2 but with a different name.

If u are beer kaki where to find heinekan at 50% discount back home. drink till heaven shake...food wise, there are plenty of choices. The only problem no big big seaham around (cockles) anymore , maybe due to pollution.

Places for real traditional massage and foot massage... aplenty to choose.

But, now for the most discerning....
short game and long game that u got to use ur ...... baht skills and kong tao skills whatever however and wherever u got....
Old 25-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

The demise of cheong activities in Hatyai in one thing.
But even if you're the kind of person who just want to laid back for low cost F&B outings, Thailand is no longer cheap.

Over the years the alcohol tax in Thailand keeps increasing.
Even local beer in China, Cambodia and Vietnam is cheaper.
Old 25-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The demise of cheong activities in Hatyai in one thing.
But even if you're the kind of person who just want to laid back for low cost F&B outings, Thailand is no longer cheap.
Not only Thailand is no longer cheap, I think China is worst.......last time about 10 years ago I chiong CP, KTV gals only 258, 369, haizzz now the old LT 800 can only sit table touch touch hand and leg only
Old 25-11-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Not only Thailand is no longer cheap, I think China is worst.......last time about 10 years ago I chiong CP, KTV gals only 258, 369, haizzz now the old LT 800 can only sit table touch touch hand and leg only
Inflation in China KTVs are the worst in Asia!

Now it's better to find DJ (waitress) to sit and "touch".
Cheaper and more cock teasing.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what ever you say, Hatyai is still the favourite ground.... whether to cheong, eat , massage , shopping, pray...... is still the best .

Comparatively speaking, which place can fit the bill...
Old 01-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

You can see the support they are getting....... for every morning before 6am , you can see the tons of express buses and vans lining up at the border gate BKH to cross over .... fast and quick.
Either Danok or Hatyai..... they remains the best places to unwind.

Agreed ????
Old 07-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

anyone in hatyai now? any flood?

think of going there..
Old 12-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itspachere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am also thinking to go...any suggestions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1