The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
all the noobs reading thread pay attention !!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER PAY UP FRONT !!!!!!

last night I was in Soi Cowboy and Baccara girl I like the tits ask me pay up front , i immediate know will be bad attitude , i say no i pay later , her face change immediately and she stand up and walk off . stupid cunt , by the time i barfine other girl and walk out she still stand on stage make no money

even if not a scam , if you pay up front attitude you got no control

NEVER PAY FIRST
Agreed, if you are refering to WeChat. Farms are still ok as you can see redress, although it won't be a 100% resolution at times.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Good detective work bro kengng!
Haha my dream was to become a detective.
But too bad....too weak to become one.

up you 3 for trade.
Cheers.
Old 23-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Haha my dream was to become a detective.
But too bad....too weak to become one.

up you 3 for trade.
Cheers.
555 you can become part time sex detective mah.

Thanks and up you my 2 humble rep points.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Saw the profile pic.
This cheater not pretty lah.

WeChat gambling is always a risk.
surely its risky to shop without seeing the real face

again my excuse was early in the morning.. didi hard... so illogical...too lazy me
Old 24-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
surely its risky to shop without seeing the real face

again my excuse was early in the morning.. didi hard... so illogical...too lazy me
Fair enough 555!
Old 24-12-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
surely its risky .... early in the morning.. didi hard... so illogical...too lazy me
Bro, next time WeChat "Fab 5". Risk free service and they work 24/7.
Sextisfaction assured.
Old 24-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro, next time WeChat "Fab 5". Risk free service and they work 24/7.
Sextisfaction assured.
5555 vey practical advice!
Old 26-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
all the noobs reading thread pay attention !!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER PAY UP FRONT !!!!!!

............... I say no i pay later , her face change immediately and she stand up and walk off . stupid cunt , by the time i barfine other girl and walk out she still stand on stage make no money

even if not a scam , if you pay up front attitude you got no control

NEVER PAY FIRST
Totally agreed with u.

...another tip for our fellow bros... if ur little bro won't listen to u.. u need to release fast .... very simple ... tell her I need to screw u first .... then pay later but only 50% first the other 50% percent collect tomorrow morning....

... give ur sob sob story...... that u need to change baht tomorrow, or borrow some from ur friend only in the morning or ur friend owned u and can only pay back tomorrow morning.

Never .... never disclose that u are scared to be conned or ur friend had been conned... and who knows that really her friends did con ur friend.

Be smart to play the game. If she is desperate for money she will give in.

Be careful for those group of syt staying in the flats near sakol hotel ..they are all into these con game.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Totally agreed with u.

...another tip for our fellow bros... if ur little bro won't listen to u.. u need to release fast .... very simple ... tell her I need to screw u first .... then pay later but only 50% first the other 50% percent collect tomorrow morning....

... give ur sob sob story...... that u need to change baht tomorrow, or borrow some from ur friend only in the morning or ur friend owned u and can only pay back tomorrow morning.

Never .... never disclose that u are scared to be conned or ur friend had been conned... and who knows that really her friends did con ur friend.

Be smart to play the game. If she is desperate for money she will give in.

Be careful for those group of syt staying in the flats near sakol hotel ..they are all into these con game.

well said... work hard play hard and play wise

Didi doesn't have brain... we have....

Don't have enough bullet both in terms of Money and Sperm... hence I decided to leave Farm visit until the third day....

Massage time and Feeding my stomach were planned after seeing the cheater....

Last edited by ppoon; 26-12-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Didi wasn't feed but I had to...

Hence I walked ten mins to the famous ChokDee Dimsim

wawawa so so busy and it has two branches opposite each other

confirmed that both own by the same boss who is playing the role as guest greeter in the morning

I talked to his son and the food honestly was ok lah

had a few baskets/ bits and pieces and more promptly to make myself clear and calm... the Tea which I didn't drink for a few days... well at least it made my mind less obsessed with the sex thing.... differ than Cantonese tea house, no need to choose the tea leaf ... only ONE choice there'

Saw people taking Bakkukteh but its not my fav so a pass from me... the bill was120 baht

Knowing the hot temperature and sunshine above... I decided to go back to the hotel for another nap and of coz.... nothing more enjoyable than sitting in the toilet bowl ......

When one didn't need rushing to go office ... pace of life could be slower and closer to the genuine self ... over myself.... I decide ... lol ... so cest la vie

Last edited by ppoon; 27-12-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 27-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

hungry again at one pm... time for my fav dish ... Cow Man Gai...

Walked past the shop the night before and its close to my hotel, I decided to give it a try... 哥榮海南雞飯 (opposite BP Grand Tower)

to my disappointment, the taste was just so so... texture of meat wasn't as soft and tender as I tried elsewhere...

anyway.... hatyai is still a place where we could treat our tastebud with whatever we like.... anyway... more than anywhere else in Thailand I suppose

did go for a walk after meal.... took a few pictures on the street.... afterall its a place that I always remember

after visiting Train Station ... went to the place I visited each time.... the Good Old King Provost Hotel Massage.... where it used to be full of Myanmar Gals and PRCs....

Again... talked to receptionist mama and eye witnessed the stocks available... I had no hesitation to turn back myself and back to the street again

My original plan was to get good massage and hence I entered Thai Odyssey in good faith.... and the street was too hot and I couldn't walk on

If you want clean neat and tidy place with good manner gals for pure massage... here is it the place you like.... So paid $ 700 Baht for 2 hours relax.... not bad indeed

when massage done ... 色心又起 It was around 4 pm... time for more exercise... started walking again and the next stop was Channevit Area ....

took me 20 mins walk to Soi 2 Channevit and inspected 4 Karaoke.... nothing special lor..... nothing seriously attractive..... and the starting price were $ 2500 Baht.... they gonna be joking

Anyway, its a good exercise and FOC sight seeing exercise indeed.... Farmers were as poor as their stocks... lol

Having inspected farms in vain ... time for shopping and I visited both Grand Old Dianna and Central Festival.... walked hours and eaten there for dinner.... well, I was a tourist afterall ...

Looking forward to my final day with little expectation... retired to hotel at 10pm

Last edited by ppoon; 28-12-2016 at 08:19 PM.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

talking about the good things for the empty stomach....
beside the tune hotel ..just cross over get ur best prawn mee and fried koay town Penang style. Next... down the road from the train station best beenhoon fishball soup and popiah. Next road .. birdnest soup 200b min.costs to 500b. .... genuine ones can see the puyins cleaning the raw birds'materials.
Next morning.. go to the main market place near Inter hotel.... pay respects to the monks ... and see the varieties for ur taste buds. for the adventurous walk straight from BP to a spareparts hog shop...u get the best roasted one and soup.
For shushi and steak go to Lee garden and the centara.... best fresh and reasonable but not cheap... anyone care to share yours and fill up the list....
Old 27-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

....for those who love teochew moi..or porridge seek no further ..just near odean mall or walk further up from the new sakura hotel.. both are cheap u can order from the prepared ones or just ask them to fried new ones.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

hatyai... the place for the slumbers and to your contend.... where to seek ......
just ...... that there is still lacking in roti cinnai , nan , cheppati, curries... there are ..... but still below below the benchmark.
Old 27-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

for fresh sea food .... buffet style ... there is one near.... just beside Florida Hotel.
Costs varies....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1