The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
KrimPies78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Pretty Young ML Who Finally Defeated Me

This is another story/FR of me during my MP 'Sexventure'..After been trying a numerous MP around KL & Selangor and always ended with me being the winner and most satisfied customer, i finally met my match...A ML who actually took me by surprise & single-handedly defeated me...more to say that i was actually been 'Raped' by this Gorgeous SYT ML..here is the story...

It happened last sunday night with the company of bro nimitz85 and our local hero, bro WhitEW..Me and nimitz have been persuading and was trying to actually make bro WhitEW to try the ML at this MP until one ML, named Lovely took the responsibility by openly fishing on bro WhiteEW. She did her job excellently and made him thinking about it the whole night...also, it was good to have met bro Watermelon in person as i have only heard about him a lot before and he was a friendly person he is and good to have a chat with him there...Back to my story...as the OKT already knew my taste & preference of ML, he called us to come over and told nimitz that he have one ML for me to try on...When the OKT says this, that means i have got to try as he never disappoint me before..So we went there...

I have to wait for about an hour or so for this ML that the OKT told me to try cos she was entertaining a customer at the time...meanwhile we were fishing, talking and had few laugh as more friendly bros came and joint in the conversations...I always love the environment here at this MP. Not only welcoming, this place always have friendly regulars who always willing to chat and share their thoughts and infos on the never-ending 'Cheonging World'...While we were so heated up with our conversations, then came the mentioned ML walking past us and took her seat on the corner sofa right in front of us...Wow! she was a small & petite kinda girl....looked a bit like an NL and also pretty..I looked over to the OKT and he gave me the eye sign hinting to me she's the one!...I smiled and nodded agreeing to his recommendation...He really knew my taste....So i waited no further to test drive this beauty...Gave the OKT the 'OK..I'm Good To GO' thumbs up to him and he called upon the ML, Macy!!

So Macy took me into the cubicle and she happened to be another friendly & playful ML...This one whole week i kept on meeting a playful ML to my expensed!..and i like it...Normal SOP with the shower and when i came back the cubicle was so cold with the above head air-conditioner was blasting full...i clutches my body in Freezing cold...Then she came in and laughed upon seeing me . So she went to switched the air-cond off...As i lay downed with my back towards her, she slapped my ass and laughed...Then she tickles me which she knew right then i am ticklish.....I was thinking to myself...oh no...another naughty ML perhaps...So she proceed with a back massage which is not bad at all...good massage though...and after a while she told me to flipped over....she then tickled me again...and i tickled her back....She then held my didi and was squeezing it...she laughed again...She then begin to massage my hand just for a bit then started sucking my nips...licking me all over my neck and was sucking my ear which i founded really arousing....Then she moved down towards my didi...However, she continued licking my thighs..my groin area and she lifted both my leg up..Then pushed my ass up and revealing my unmanned treasure which is my asshole and begin to licked it like god knows what..Holy Cow!!!! she's actually licking my asshole...Holy fuck! it was good...It felt so good as she kept on licking it that it aroused me even more...By this time, my didi already hard as steel...Upon noticing my did already stood like a flagpole...She began to work on my didi...She began with a gentle and slow licking around my didi and then gently & slowly licking & sucking my balls...This girl is an expert at it...What i love most is her gentle, slow & steady techniques which really aroused me..I could asked for more but to keep on doing what she been doing...Then come the BBBJ....She swallowed my whole didi...leaving nothing out..I could see nothing as everything was in her mouth....She was really an expert!

She was sucking & licking the tip slowly and excellent techniques...i could feel my didi was screaming for an action! Then she got up and pointed to me the CD...I was like...Hell yeah! go for it...She immediately capped me and began riding me cowgirl...Her movement was slow and steady...I could feel her warmed pussy swallowing my didi...her juice began to dripped down my balls...I was getting aroused even more....This time i was horny like hell but when i tried to get up to change position to missionary, she held both my hands downed...Then i have no idea how she did it, she used her leg locking my thighs and now she was pinning me down...with her seductive laugher, she rode me slowly and the movements kept on increasing the speed until the point i was really turned on....But she still pinned me down...i couldn't move a single shit...Man! i was defeated..This girl was a 'Sexpert'....She was in controlled most of the time...i felt like i was being rape...I surrender in defeat...all i could do was to just let her do whatever she wants to do...Finally i've met my match...someone who knows a men's weakness and used it to the fullest...She knew i couldn't move at all...so she was teasing me...riding me so wild then stopped eventhough i wanted more...then she started again then stopped at the point where i was enjoying it...Man! i tell you..this girl is naughty & playful...for teasing me while pinning me down....Then she let go off herself...Ans pulled me up towards her and slowly laid down on her back...This time she wanted me to missionary her...I guessed she had had enough with what she wanted from me...I think she came as io could feel my didi was all wet with her cum...This time she let me in control.

So i banged her missionary like a hungry horse...Then i wanted for more...told her i want doggystle...She obliged and gets into doggy position...I held her gorgeous ass....Man, this girl has the most beautiful ass ever!...with her ass protruding out at me, i wait no further and entered her!. I was banging her doggystyle...with bith my hands on her booty...i felt so damned good until i shot the loads ..It was the most arousing & lusting sexual experience to end with..I felt so satisfied that i felt like i wanted more at some point...but i had enough for the night....She washed ourselves, got dressed and headed out...As i got out, everyone asked me how it was...I was speechless and all i could do was to shook my head...Then suddenly the OKT asked me how it was and was asking me why my face looked so tired...i told him one him one short sentence..'I Was Defeated!' He was a bit confused by my answer which later i whispered top him what had happened and he laughed his ass off....I turned at her direction for a quick look, she smiled naughtily at me....

Name: Macy
Age: She kept telling me she's 31 but i knew it's a bullshit...she maybe around 20 to 21 i supposed..
Origin: Popiah
Language: Lil' bit of English
Face: 9/10 - Very pretty...looked a bit like NL in some ways
Body: 9/10. Petite. The kind of very small size beauty.. My favourite kinda girl
Boobs: 9/10 - small but fits her body
Pussy: 9/10 well trimmed
Massage: 9/10 - Excellent massage..suitable for those who wants simple massage but with good hand techniques
DFK: just a quick one
DATY: Not time for it
AR: 9/10 - Hell yeah!
BBBJ: 10/10 - the most expert i've met. Dunno how she did it but Tremendously done!
FJ: 10/10 - Finally i met my match! Someone who actually defeated me!...She managed to pinned & locked me down and was actually fucking me.. I surrendered in
defeat...But with her..i didn't mind at all!
GFE: 9/10 - playful & naughty type of GFE
Overall: 10/10 - Perfect score! She defeated me!
WIR: Hell Yeah! Of course for her again!
Damage: MYR135
Old 23-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Desperatee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Pretty Young ML Who Finally Defeated Me

Wow, nice fr bro. Seems like I'm reading a lust novel, haha. Where is de location of dis joint bro, dont mind to share?
Old 23-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nimitzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please join our Malaysian sex forums to find out where is this place is. cheers.
Old 23-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenkhean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: A Pretty Young ML Who Finally Defeated Me

Age: She kept telling me she's 31 but i knew it's a bullshit...she maybe around 20 to 21 i supposed..
Body: 9/10. Petite. The kind of very small size beauty.. My favourite kinda girl
Massage: 9/10 - Excellent massage..suitable for those who wants simple massage but with good hand techniques
BBBJ: 10/10 - the most expert i've met. Dunno how she did it but Tremendously done!
FJ: 10/10 - Finally i met my match! Someone who actually defeated me!...She managed to pinned & locked me down and was actually fucking me.. I surrendered in
Damage: MYR135[/QUOTE]

Bro, read your FR and rating also cannot tahan liao, can you share the ctc?
Old 24-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow Bro, nice FR... care to PM me the name and location of this joint as I am in Sunway area now... still hoping to get some quality actions... Thanks
Old 24-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
365fucker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mind share ctc ? hard to find a good one nowadays .
Old 24-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

raymondcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimitzboy View Post
Please join our Malaysian sex forums to find out where is this place is. cheers.
Hey bro. Which is your malaysia sex forum thread? Mind to share? Please PM me this mp place also. Thanks!
Old 24-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

fuckuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondcc View Post
Hey bro. Which is your malaysia sex forum thread? Mind to share? Please PM me this mp place also. Thanks!
mind to share MP place.
Old 25-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

maxstrongguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimPies78 View Post
This is another story/FR of me during my MP 'Sexventure'..After been trying a numerous MP around KL & Selangor and always ended with me being the winner and most satisfied customer, i finally met my match...A ML who actually took me by surprise & single-handedly defeated me...more to say that i was actually been 'Raped' by this Gorgeous SYT ML..here is the story...

It happened last sunday night with the company of bro nimitz85 and our local hero, bro WhitEW..Me and nimitz have been persuading and was trying to actually make bro WhitEW to try the ML at this MP until one ML, named Lovely took the responsibility by openly fishing on bro WhiteEW. She did her job excellently and made him thinking about it the whole night...also, it was good to have met bro Watermelon in person as i have only heard about him a lot before and he was a friendly person he is and good to have a chat with him there...Back to my story...as the OKT already knew my taste & preference of ML, he called us to come over and told nimitz that he have one ML for me to try on...When the OKT says this, that means i have got to try as he never disappoint me before..So we went there...

I have to wait for about an hour or so for this ML that the OKT told me to try cos she was entertaining a customer at the time...meanwhile we were fishing, talking and had few laugh as more friendly bros came and joint in the conversations...I always love the environment here at this MP. Not only welcoming, this place always have friendly regulars who always willing to chat and share their thoughts and infos on the never-ending 'Cheonging World'...While we were so heated up with our conversations, then came the mentioned ML walking past us and took her seat on the corner sofa right in front of us...Wow! she was a small & petite kinda girl....looked a bit like an NL and also pretty..I looked over to the OKT and he gave me the eye sign hinting to me she's the one!...I smiled and nodded agreeing to his recommendation...He really knew my taste....So i waited no further to test drive this beauty...Gave the OKT the 'OK..I'm Good To GO' thumbs up to him and he called upon the ML, Macy!!

So Macy took me into the cubicle and she happened to be another friendly & playful ML...This one whole week i kept on meeting a playful ML to my expensed!..and i like it...Normal SOP with the shower and when i came back the cubicle was so cold with the above head air-conditioner was blasting full...i clutches my body in Freezing cold...Then she came in and laughed upon seeing me . So she went to switched the air-cond off...As i lay downed with my back towards her, she slapped my ass and laughed...Then she tickles me which she knew right then i am ticklish.....I was thinking to myself...oh no...another naughty ML perhaps...So she proceed with a back massage which is not bad at all...good massage though...and after a while she told me to flipped over....she then tickled me again...and i tickled her back....She then held my didi and was squeezing it...she laughed again...She then begin to massage my hand just for a bit then started sucking my nips...licking me all over my neck and was sucking my ear which i founded really arousing....Then she moved down towards my didi...However, she continued licking my thighs..my groin area and she lifted both my leg up..Then pushed my ass up and revealing my unmanned treasure which is my asshole and begin to licked it like god knows what..Holy Cow!!!! she's actually licking my asshole...Holy fuck! it was good...It felt so good as she kept on licking it that it aroused me even more...By this time, my didi already hard as steel...Upon noticing my did already stood like a flagpole...She began to work on my didi...She began with a gentle and slow licking around my didi and then gently & slowly licking & sucking my balls...This girl is an expert at it...What i love most is her gentle, slow & steady techniques which really aroused me..I could asked for more but to keep on doing what she been doing...Then come the BBBJ....She swallowed my whole didi...leaving nothing out..I could see nothing as everything was in her mouth....She was really an expert!

She was sucking & licking the tip slowly and excellent techniques...i could feel my didi was screaming for an action! Then she got up and pointed to me the CD...I was like...Hell yeah! go for it...She immediately capped me and began riding me cowgirl...Her movement was slow and steady...I could feel her warmed pussy swallowing my didi...her juice began to dripped down my balls...I was getting aroused even more....This time i was horny like hell but when i tried to get up to change position to missionary, she held both my hands downed...Then i have no idea how she did it, she used her leg locking my thighs and now she was pinning me down...with her seductive laugher, she rode me slowly and the movements kept on increasing the speed until the point i was really turned on....But she still pinned me down...i couldn't move a single shit...Man! i was defeated..This girl was a 'Sexpert'....She was in controlled most of the time...i felt like i was being rape...I surrender in defeat...all i could do was to just let her do whatever she wants to do...Finally i've met my match...someone who knows a men's weakness and used it to the fullest...She knew i couldn't move at all...so she was teasing me...riding me so wild then stopped eventhough i wanted more...then she started again then stopped at the point where i was enjoying it...Man! i tell you..this girl is naughty & playful...for teasing me while pinning me down....Then she let go off herself...Ans pulled me up towards her and slowly laid down on her back...This time she wanted me to missionary her...I guessed she had had enough with what she wanted from me...I think she came as io could feel my didi was all wet with her cum...This time she let me in control.

So i banged her missionary like a hungry horse...Then i wanted for more...told her i want doggystle...She obliged and gets into doggy position...I held her gorgeous ass....Man, this girl has the most beautiful ass ever!...with her ass protruding out at me, i wait no further and entered her!. I was banging her doggystyle...with bith my hands on her booty...i felt so damned good until i shot the loads ..It was the most arousing & lusting sexual experience to end with..I felt so satisfied that i felt like i wanted more at some point...but i had enough for the night....She washed ourselves, got dressed and headed out...As i got out, everyone asked me how it was...I was speechless and all i could do was to shook my head...Then suddenly the OKT asked me how it was and was asking me why my face looked so tired...i told him one him one short sentence..'I Was Defeated!' He was a bit confused by my answer which later i whispered top him what had happened and he laughed his ass off....I turned at her direction for a quick look, she smiled naughtily at me....

Damage: MYR135
Hi bro after hear from you my didi so hard pls share contact pls...Tks...
Old 06-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
KrimPies78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me for her ctc

"Somehow the above statement is TRUE"
Old 16-09-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Desperatee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimPies78 View Post
pm me for her ctc
Bro KimPies78, paish ya, I'm just an active reader here but I'm not so sure in de forum function as I'm not so Gud in it either, haha. I try pm u d but duno can go tru or not.

Can u pls me me de details of this mp, thx in advance, we may exchange info ;-)

Tel u here, juz in case de pm I send u didn't go tru
Old 02-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tomatofruit is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share address of this fabulous place. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1