The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
I ask the waitress same question... mostly see who want anot was her reply.

But those topless look like LB and mostly CMI type.

Anyway, is there a club called big apple or something? Is it the same type like the pimp?
The better looking ones know that they dun have to bare it all ( or at least the top ) to able to attract customers to go ST/LT with them.

Yes there is a club called big apple and it's a g club concept.
Old 22-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Some customers like it wrapped up and reveals all of it inside the ST room. Whereas some customers prefers to check thoroughly for sagging breasts,push up bras, etc hence there's a preference of both.
I also like mystery... but last time i went bkk agg kanna enhanced boobs. Sibei turn off de.

Thanks also for the info. Not much fr for big apple. Girl i know in sg now working there keep asking me to go. Roughly same spending like pimp? Or more ex?

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 22-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
I also like mystery... but last time i went bkk agg kanna enhanced boobs. Sibei turn off de.

Thanks also for the info. Not much fr for big apple. Girl i know in sg now working there keep asking me to go. Roughly same spending like pimp? Or more ex?
Not sure if you're talking about this place.
http://www.bigapplepub.com/home.php
Old 22-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

The guy who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy whom everyone thinks is an Arab is not a real Arab..... the nickname "ARAB" is actually a degotory term coined by his competitors. If you want to know his real identity.... can pm me
Old 22-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The guy who owns several bars in Soi Cowboy whom everyone thinks is an Arab is not a real Arab..... the nickname "ARAB" is actually a degotory term coined by his competitors. If you want to know his real identity.... can pm me
What the world has became???..... Mongers interested in, who is the owner.... I more interested in the gers n exploring them under their clothes. Even Baccara is owned by North Korean, u guys are there to spend money to bonk the gers n not worry about North Korean nuclear ambition.
Old 22-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What the world has became???..... Mongers interested in, who is the owner.... I more interested in the gers n exploring them under their clothes. Even Baccara is owned by North Korean, u guys are there to spend money to bonk the gers n not worry about North Korean nuclear ambition.
I was responding to the bro who had earlier posted that guys who go to Soi Cowboy Arab's bars are funding the ISIS.
Old 22-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I was responding to the bro who had earlier posted that guys who go to Soi Cowboy Arab's bars are funding the ISIS.
I just replied in general, not directing at u.... just curious suddenly the topic is who is the bar owner.
Old 22-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

duplicate post, mods pls delete. thks!

Last edited by hoosdathu; 22-02-2016 at 10:49 PM.
Old 22-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

read that today is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in bangkok still open? any bros there can confirm?

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand
Old 22-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
I think you are seriously joking.

If you think income from a few bars and Agogos can finance ISIS, even marginally, you must be smoking pot.

Perhaps such extreme statements should not be made on public record here.

Cheers to all SBF Boys (and Girls)
Sarkpork ISISSY instead.
Old 22-02-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
read that today is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in bangkok still open? any bros there can confirm?

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand
Nana plaza / Soi cowboy / Thermae cafe / most of the discos are closed. Some after hour joint discos may open after 12 midnight after the sale is alcohol is lifted.

Many blue balls tourists wandering around not knowing where to go / find a companion for the night.
Old 22-02-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
paolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
They DUN suka suka choose to be topless for no reason. They can opt to be topless when they apply for work at the bar. Being topless will earn them an additional of 100-200baht a day for their daily/monthly wages. Depending on which bar. Hope that cures your curiosity.

Some customers like it wrapped up and reveals all of it inside the ST room. Whereas some customers prefers to check thoroughly for sagging breasts,push up bras, etc hence there's a preference of both.
ohhh i understand now. thanks for the info!
Old 23-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Sarkpork ISISSY instead.
This is so funny to read
Old 23-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is anyone going to thailand this month or next month chiong that I can tag along? Please pm me as I'm going there to meet my lover haha
Old 24-02-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsbcool View Post
is anyone going to thailand this month or next month chiong that I can tag along? Please pm me as I'm going there to meet my lover haha
Need to spam the same thing on so many threads as well as starting a new thread meh?

Got lover already still need to tag along with other bros?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1