The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-04-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdog123 View Post
FR for Dada from Lover's Fortress - stunningly beautiful and sexy lady

Look: 8/10 (verified real) super sexy, better than photos.
Body: 8/10 slim, sexy
BBBJ: 8/10 love licking balls.
FJ: 9/10 moaned a lot, got wet easy.
Overall: 9/10 great attitude, super friendly and GFE.
RTF: Worth every cent
Wow this one looks good. On my target list!
Old 29-04-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bebe - Black Pink (First Blood)

Looks - Young n sweet looking, big eyes with a nice smile.

Body - Tanned with some baby fats, smooth skin, nice ass with good complexion.

Boobs - Natural C cup, soft n bouncy, pear shaped, with brown nipples n not saggy.

Bbbj - Slow n steady, not very skillful but improving. Will stick her tongue out to maximum with seductive eyes contact then carrying on sucking, feels really shiok.

Pussy - Looks clean n well trimmed, labia colour not dark. Easily wet.

FJ - Tight n watery, but she still apply KY which I don't really like.

Overall - Young, sweet n chatty girl. Likes to smile. Can converse in simple Mandarin n English (Bilingual) which really impressed me. Definitely worth a try.

Thanks bro for first blood arrangement. 🙏
Old 29-04-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Love Fortress Momo

Was supposed to book another FL but was informed she fallen ill so gotta reschedule
As my free time was limited, and balls were full of ammo. I quickly checked around for availability of girls on my shortlist, lucky can find at such short notice

First impression, WYSIWYG, other than skin tone and a pimple on her nose, everything is as expected
Refer to pic

Sat her down on bed with me and we chat to break ice abit, lucky i can speak thai with her, her command of english still not bad, but need to rely on translator app to get point across

She is very cute and funny, abit ting tong type like alot of thai girls pre covid
Super playful and a cock tease.

She was not wearing any thing under the black nightie, so every time she laughed and moved, the straps will drop and she will go oops, which made us laugh more
Slowly we were making out and very quickly she was sitting on my lap as I savoured her boobs and rubbing her clit. Boy was she wet

First shot was crazy wild, rode me hard in cowgirl until she no stamina and we rolled over to mission her till the end

Second shot she suggest to bang her standing doggy infront of the big mirror in her room, say many customer like and i can see why
Her facial reaction coupled with her moans, her slim and leggy bodyline with ample boobs for u to grab as u pound away, this combo really stimulate the senses
Before finally finish back on bed in reverse cowgirl.

Both shag out, she remind seated on me with mini me still inside her as we both caught our breath, we cleaned up, cuddled and chat abit before finally heading to shower

Looks: Subjective, Cute and honestly quite Pretty, typical working girl you find in BKK working at Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza, Unless you have Andy Lau looks and have high expectation, you wont reject.

Body: Slim with light tan skin, long skinny legs that visually lead your eyes up to her surprisingly perky butt

Boobs: C cup, enhanced but acceptable firmness, nipples sensitive that help get her turned on

BBBJ: Average

FJ: Wet and wild, , not difficult to make her horny and once high she will rock your world

GFE: Non commercial feeling, more like short time a ting tong girl from Nana Plaza

She seriously reminded of the tingtong Wawa from before covid days.

RTF: High chance, especially for the asking price and overall service provided, she is a good and reliable option

PS: BYOT
Old 29-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy Sweet thai

Face: 8.5/10, 100% same with photo, very hot, slutty and bitchy looks
Body: smile and sexy natural and soft
Skin: smell nice and smooth
Shower: standard
BBBJ: slowly and good skill. Hard working attitude.
French: yes
Pussy: nice, super small and tight with no smell
FJ: flexible and obedient Very attractive and natural moan totally turned me on.

A good gem not to be missed.

Thanks bro donut for the arrangement.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Milk from Love Affair 1030hrs

Nope, this picture is not milk, it's christy Chung.
Reason I posted this, is because milk looks is remarkably like christy. Even her lips is pouty and full same as hers.

Met her in her make up, dolly dress.
Her looks is really a gorgeous beauty despite her age.
No tummy, slim and natural C, slight sag.

She's absolutely delighted I speak basic Thai with her, but fret not, her English is good, cos lived in Singapore before.

Had a good chat before going for shower.
We spend almost 10 mins in there.
Just relax and let her do her magic there.
Its almost like soap massage, just that we are both standing. Totally relaxing yet sensual to the max.

To the bed, cat bath is normal, but her bbbj is above average, no teething, good mouth muscle, can feel the sucking.
She is auto wet, when I reach for her pussy, it's already wet to the outside of her clitoris.
69, lick her G spot, she will tremble and moan uncontrollably.

Missionary, squat cowgirl, spooning are the main positions.
Missionary is the best, such beauty.
And those who enjoy sex while the girl looks at you dreamingly as you drive in n out, she really tops it.

She loves passionate sex, slow sensual with the occasional fast pickup and hard driving.

One thing she tells me, she is a clean freak, so let her wash you up nice n clean
You should be able to enjoy her like I do.
Tight hugging and frenching while making out.
Book 2 shots, but the sexercise took more than 40 mins. End up only have time for a single shot, but worth it to the max.

Conclusion, her skin is kinda rough, due to the long periods in shower, she puts on moisturiser to improve her skin already.
If you wonder why she avoid frenching you, cos you have bad breath.
She explained to me, she will avoid those who have bad breath, smelly saliva.
For me, luckily I take care of my oral hygiene. She even pull me in to french with her, the type where you can feel her swirling on the tongue and sucking your lips as well.

$160/2s she's a steal. A passionate with stupendously high gfe girl.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
darkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkterrous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try her back in 2017 , can refer to my FR below.

Good to see bro TRL back and brought her back again.

Tried her yesterday after such a long break.

She was surprise that i still can remember her as how time has passed.

This time she look much more sexy and chio compare to the last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkterrous View Post
Took Fon from TRL for lunch yesterday, location was discreet and I suggest you take a cab there if not driving.

Like what others have mentioned, she has got a nice pair of enhanced boobs and they felt SOFT to squeeze and she is a real commando who will literally rape you and ensure you walk out of the room dry and soft. No joke!

Looks: 8/10 Minah tan, cute and sexy look with very seductive lingerie, immediately want to fuck her on the spot already
Body: 8/10 Slim with a nice pair of enhanced boobs which is soft to squeeze
Frenching: 9/10 Frenching is very important for me and she has got no rejections in fact I think it turns her on too
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good BBBJ and not those 2-minute kind, she does it for a rather long time and she never forget my balls and she ensure they are well taken care too
Painting: 9/10 Do it well and it is the key to unleash the demon inside her, once her juices start oozing out same does the devil within her
FJ: 9/10 I visit her with full tank and had not released for quite a while but when I walk out of the room I am dead sure it's empty tank, she emptied all of them. If we are married I am sure I won't have a chance to hanky panky outside because there are no sperm left LOL
GFE: 8.5/10 Very friendly and does not make it feel like a commercial sex in anyway, speak good English and she will ensure the 2 shots as advertised is served no matter what even the last drop she wants to have it
RTF: Told her I will be back if I can recover from this session
Old 29-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Bomie (SA)

OKT: 9/10 excellent service as usual. Room was good except the bed abit small. But OK la make do with it lo.
Body: 9/10 similar to photo. V big natural melons! Nice tattoo at the back.
French: 8/10 Speaks French. But not fighter kind.
BJ: 8/10 short but sensual kind.
FJ: 8/10 usual SOP. Tries her best and did a few positions.
GFE: 9/10 zero English so invite Ms Google for 3some. Cuddles to you all the time and keeps smiling and giggling. Machiam like u r her bf. Take good care of u from start to end.

RTF : why not? Big melons leh!
Old 29-04-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boonkiat1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good recommendation
Old 29-04-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!

FR for CC loveaffair

Location: Central hotel, quite far from public transport but still walkable distance. Alot of parking nearby. Going to room, make sure to follow OKT instruction, abit different from my usual.

Body and Looks: Face is WYSWYG as she had makeup on. Curvy with C enhanced I think boobs. Still soft to fondle and her nips long and suckable.

Frenching: More of sensual tounge fight.

BBJ: Slurpy and does alot of tounge flicks. Not afraid of saliva.

FJ: Tight and I only did missionary as it was one shot lunch time booking. But her moaning and reaction very steam, throw in alot of dirty talk.

GFE: A bit chicken and duck as her english not so good but can still comm well. Note to bros who watch Chinese Dramas, like those romantic drama in old China setting, apparently she watches alot of those and loves playing the soundtracks to those dramas. At first thought she knew chinese but no, she sing along through memory. Maybe bros who can speak both Thai and Chinese can click more with her. Also wont short change time, even though I done my one shot in 30 mins, still spend the next 30 mins just cuddling while listening to the soundtrack she had playing. Even recommended me some dramas lol.

RTF: Not likely, but from first contact with this stable can see is is Ok stable. So see how in the future if they gt any girls I like. Actually was aiming for Naty from TRL due to the multiple FRs on her but lunchtime no slot. Got her for dinner instead. Here's hoping for a Great bonk.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 29-04-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FreezingClear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Natty from Teeruklover

Saw quite a few of her FR with live photos so decided to give it a try

Look: 9 (very minor difference from photos)
Body: 9 (little tanned skin, nice figure.)
Boob: 9 (small boobs, not recommended for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 9 (deep throat, eye contact all have)
Frenching: 9 (kisses and frenches quite actively with tongue. nice supple lips too)
Painting: 8 (i think she quite like painting and quite wet though)
FJ: 9.5 (accommodating of different positions, quite good stamina, and hardworking)
GFE: 8 (not the syt hug you kind of gfe but her english is good she knows a lot and she is friendly, a person with a fun character, a very good conversational partner, someone you will bring out on a date.)
RTF: yes for sure.
Old 29-04-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kimmyloo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonkiat1989 View Post
Any good recommendation
I seen a few good FR for Burger from silkstocking but yet to try. Maybe you can try bonk her.
Old 29-04-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tsaikung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mind (loveaffair)

6/10 looks wise abit too skinny for me

9/10 BbbJ damn shiok. Got power to the max

7/10 service oriented

RTF probably not as I prefer slightly meaty girls. She looks too skinny and smokes.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for eiko

Location is easy access , eiko is service oriented look similar as pic but real person face feature more sharp and petite , boob are B.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maprang from RP

If you looking for big boobs. Can skip my review.
But if you looking for lost GF poly feel, read on.

Okt= 10/10 fast and prompt reply.
Location= 5/10 I am foot soldier. If you drive, will rate 10/10.
Look= 9/10 poly look, to me SYT. If not for the mild blemishes, will be 10/10.
Body= hard to rate, want give 10 because I loves skinny body with nice pretty butts. But boob like changi airport. Anyway exclude boob, i rate 10/10. The body my kind of liking with long natural hair.
Boob= 1/10 I think mine bigger than hers.
Frenching= 9/10 not tongue fighting kind, but can give u long sensual kiss with some tongue movement. Poly feel.
Bbbj= 8/10 very careful suck. I kinda like.
Catbath= 8/10 will make yr nipple stand. Haha
FJ= 10/10 gosh, her morn really like yr poly GF first time sex morn. Haha. I enjoy it. I didn't have more style as I like take control, so most of the time I'm on top.

Overall, good sex experience if you looking back for long lost poly sex and sensual kiss. If boob is B will be the best.

Too bad she returning 2 days later.

Hope I can see her again here. Will sure visit her.

Thank you bro RP in bringing such a good quality FL to SG. Kudos to u.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
cheekyboo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyboo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Miu from RP

OKT: Fast reply and confirmation. Instructions clear. Perfect as usual.

Looks: The pics is only 60% resemblance. But her actual looks is much more prettier in my opinion. Look like those uni girls that will turn heads when they walk by.

Shower: SOP, will shower with you

French: Nope, only light pecks.

Body: Slim with tattoo. Long legs. Just like a model

Boobs: Feels like a B cup to me. If you love big boobs, you have to skip her.

BBBJ: Long and deep suction, managed to wake my sleeping bro up after falling asleep. Very hardworking also.

FJ: Tight

Painting: Don't think she likes it, but still willing to accomodate

GFE: Chatty and easy to talk to, feels like talking to my GF. English requires the help of google unfortunately.

RTF: Likely, if I am free before she goes back within 2 weeks. Today is her first day of work.

PS: Bring her some food when you visit. She likes grilled chicken / grilled pork. Can get her bubble tea also. She is stuck with 7-11 food.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1