The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sadmanneedsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L8 H66 Close!!!

Hi, any bro know y L8 H 66 house all close?
heard they close for 10 days!!
Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 23
Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L8 H66 Close!!!

surprise check by AV found bosses not ard xiao er n partners all loiter ard girls not in tank etc ... different stories... funniest is 66A ...
Old 09-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pongo
surprise check by AV found bosses not ard xiao er n partners all loiter ard girls not in tank etc ... different stories... funniest is 66A ...
wat happen to 66A?? my favourite inside, but she very funny, when i ask, she say she dun wan to say..........
Old 09-11-2005, 01:47 AM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I heard from H66C OKT say 66A renovation... Was looking at the notice then a girl came out and told me to come back on the 17th. Not sure which number is she...
66G also Close......
L20H40 also close and will be open on 11th. saw some new beds outside the house...
Old 09-11-2005, 04:59 AM
Samster

Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ok ..this thing is like this .... AV pop up n check lor 8 they come from gullimard rd so first stop is the 66 series ... without warning the OKTs r not prepared lor .... so the rule is this : Xiao er ( registered under AV as OKT ) r suppose to be inside the hse at all time ... best is sittin at the counter ... they r not suppose to be loiterin ard eg. oppsite the road or at coffeeshop ... either the partner or the boss r suppose to be ard too ... so regulars of the 66 series should know tat the OKTs r like one big family ... running ard chattin with each other or go opp. "underground" jackpot room play jackpot etc ... so when the AV arrived n see such a mess they get fed-up n when lookin for the bosses none of them r ard ... den all tio lor ...n 66A is becos ... gX( i should not say her no.) should be too bored sittin in the tank was walkin ard peepin out of the glass door when "Dua Kor Dai" (losely translate as BIG DUMB) ppl who knows AV officer should know him... enter the door ... gX pull his hand n say " Ah hia chong liang " ... den the rest is history ... y i say funny is becos the OKT tell me what happen n how he explain to Dua Kor Dai is very funny lor ... wan to know go ask him ...

SADmanneedsex ... whos ur regular there ?? g6 ah ???
Old 09-11-2005, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok ..this thing is like this .... AV pop up n check lor 8 they come from gullimard rd so first stop is the 66 series ... without warning the OKTs r not prepared lor .... so the rule is this : Xiao er ( registered under AV as OKT ) r suppose to be inside the hse at all time ... best is sittin at the counter ... they r not suppose to be loiterin ard eg. oppsite the road or at coffeeshop ... either the partner or the boss r suppose to be ard too ... so regulars of the 66 series should know tat the OKTs r like one big family ... running ard chattin with each other or go opp. "underground" jackpot room play jackpot etc ... so when the AV arrived n see such a mess they get fed-up n when lookin for the bosses none of them r ard ... den all tio lor ...n 66A is becos ... gX( i should not say her no.) should be too bored sittin in the tank was walkin ard peepin out of the glass door when "Dua Kor Dai" (losely translate as BIG DUMB) ppl who knows AV officer should know him... enter the door ... gX pull his hand n say " Ah hia chong liang " ... den the rest is history ... y i say funny is becos the OKT tell me what happen n how he explain to Dua Kor Dai is very funny lor ... wan to know go ask him ...

oh, ok, ic........dats y they got rest........
G6? no la, y? she ur favourite?
Old 09-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:

most imp bro, can those gals go out since the house is close?
Old 09-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmanneedsex
guess that would depend on house policy ... laughing when i heard bout the 66A story from my reg @ 66G over the phone ... sibeh sway la ... they should be open again on the 21st ... kena 2 weeks closure or something like that
Old 09-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Can, no problem, but if the AV go make a spotcheck again during that period of time again and find some girls not at home, hehehe good luck liao

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

gross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh my fav house closed.... have to wait for awhile then
Old 09-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh, ok, ic........dats y they got rest........
G6? no la, y? she ur favourite?
no lah ,my favourite is back in thaliand liao ...
Old 09-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
tat one i not sure ... coz no regulars in any of the 66 houses ... cannot be i ask the OKT i can bring ur gers out anot mah .... but should be like normal days go out in the morning lor ...

u so eager to know why not u directly ask ur regular ...
Old 09-11-2005, 03:56 PM
bangkoktonight

Quote:
I told my girl so long cannot see her really cannot tahan. She told me she can go out in the morning and go somewhere to do it.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkoktonight
I told my girl so long cannot see her really cannot tahan. She told me she can go out in the morning and go somewhere to do it.
bro if u got this sorta arrangement please keep it to urself ... it's a BIG NO NO for the gals and if caught the consequences are quite serious ... no need any additional spotlight on these 2 houses ... quite enuf in that direction liao ...
Old 09-11-2005, 06:28 PM
bangkoktonight

regulars of this house should know there are some other lobangs during this closure period.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1