The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Calebchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless marriage

Well..men and women are wired differently. I agree that everyone has their own needs. Just like women need care and love in a marriage, men do value physical intimacy as well..to deny each party what they want for something that is normal in a marriage, its being selfish.
Old 23-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Women give sex to a man, for love.
Men give love to a woman, for sex.

Win-win, if all goes well
Old 23-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS, i would advice u to seek professional help. mainly ppl why get married is bcos they cant hold the passion and wanna enjoy sex to the fullest.

many ppl may not agree with me, but i feel that the only way to enjoy sex to the fullest without any worries is with ur spouse.

if anything, please pm me, i believe i could be of some help in giving advice privately.
Old 24-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree that a sexless marriage is very difficult to maintain. I heard of many guys having sex with their wives only once in a few months and i wonder how they can sustain their marriage.
Old 24-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
marriage is not so much physical needs but emotional needs. its always good to knw that there's someone beside u who can understand and be supportive towards u. that's the good point of getting married. those who marry out of sex only will be in 4 a tougher time when the woman lost interest in sex or the sex has gotten boring as there r no longer any other compensating factors to hold on to the r/s.
I think most women do not understand that men satisfy their emotional needs by physical acts. This is why men like physical activities like sports whereas women satisfy their emotional needs by talking and reading romantic novels, etc.

Women love romantic talks to get aroused while men prefer more visual and physical such as striptease. Men need sex to satisfy their intimate needs, and this satisfaction can only come from sex with someone they feel attached with. Sex with other is just for the 'high', that's why many people like GFE feeling when fucking outside.
Old 24-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
I agree that a sexless marriage is very difficult to maintain. I heard of many guys having sex with their wives only once in a few months and i wonder how they can sustain their marriage.
Once a month ??? The Threadstarter had zero in 3 yrs since married ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 24-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A shocking statistic i gathered from ict. Most men are not fucking their wives much. Maybe like once in half a yr. some even once in a few yrs. What the fuck is wrong?
Old 24-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brother, I believe your wife might having ECA outside just that you dun know that why she not giving you sex.

3 years is a long time, if you continue like this you will have cancer later on.....sex is a must fucking a woman is shiok and just think you thrushing her hard and making her begging you for more.......go and rape her and maybe she just it or put sleeping pills inside her drink to fuck her
Old 24-02-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a good friend also 4 years so sex liao....he always thinking of looking for FL to fuck he said his cock always very itches
Old 24-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

TS what does it mean 3 years once and not completed?
Is yr wife a virgin? Did you even penetrated into her?
Did she resist sex for the last 3 year because of painful experience
and loses interest in sex altogether? if so what she needs is a BIG ORGASM and she will be begging you every night
Old 24-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BC88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...light=wife+sex

see this long thread that has been around talking about this problem
Old 24-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Fruggnuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

You need to make her feel special again and by the looks of it her work is keeping her preoccupied so you need to take that away from her ! Temperary of cos !

Best would be a short 2-3 nights holiday let her shop and relax abit make sure she doesn't bring her work with her! Then okay dinner must set the atmostphere n mood cause apparently when u forced and jump on it you hit the off switch...

Well see how that goes for awhile don't give up on ur marriage too quickly!

Cheers !
All the best bro
James Duncan
Old 24-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

TS, seems like your problem is very serious. I can't believe it when you said 3 years without sex, did you? Ok anyway, I can see you have already spent a lot of effort to revive healthy sexual life with wife and it still didn't work quite well.

If that is the case, why not treat her with some Spanish fly and boost her sexual urge? If this works on her, I tell you in no time it's your turn to be the master.
Old 24-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, you never had sex or petting before marrying your wife ?
Old 24-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Marriage is not all about sex, but sex is still a very important component of any r/s regardless married or not... Spend some time talk to your wife
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1