The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgboizzxx View Post
Booked a session with Lily from thaismile earlier today
Instructions from okt is simple and fast
8/10 looks - typical Thai look, not bad for me
Gfe 9/10 - quite shy, knows a bit of English and can chat abit
Service 10/10 - very accommodating and always try to please. Second round abit hard to release but she still try her best. Try out various positions as well
Overall 9/10 - good service and nice girl who is hardworking and willing to please
Thanks for support Lily

Old 23-03-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
FR for Jasmine 19 Mar

Location is at a wonderful apartment. Clean and nice. However, she told me she’s moving to hotel later today.

Firstly, I would like extend my appreciation to the OKT for being very patient and polite as I wasn’t on time. My bad.

Now to Jasmine - She is beautiful and sexy. Won’t reject. Man-made boobs. Pussy shaven. Ohh I had a great time licking her oyster. Even brought my vibrator which she was unsure at first but after it hits her good, she couldn’t resist and was continuously dripping. Pussy was tight and wet when I fuck her. Can see she is enjoying so much with the hard pumping + vibrator combo as she was pulling the sheets. The 1 shot was worth it as the whole session lasted about 40mins. I took my time with foreplay, caressing her entire body, she even swallow my entire dick as she was high on the magic vibrator. Mouthfuck her with left hand holding her head and right hand using the vibrator on her wet pussy. So shiok! One of the best bonk since returning to action. Left the place a happy soul!!
Thanks for support Jasmine

Old 23-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolilu99 View Post
FR for Dahlia from ThaiSmile

Looks: very sweet looking girl and body is slim with rack enough for grabbing

Catbath: very arousing catbath if you are into it

Attitude: she is very polite in greeting and helps me feel comfortable

GFE: she is very forthcoming in helping me get ready for the session

FJ: she is tight for sure, although didn't try many positions.

OKT: Very clear and concise instructions, as well as friendly

Overall: good experience and will RTF
Thanks for support Dahlia

Old 23-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OKT steady la reply message showing appreciation after bros here showed the appreciation
More girls in
Old 23-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
rendezvou5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Jazz from club friday today.
OKT was really friendly and help to get me an early slot when requested. Thumbs up

As the other posts were describing her, very shy and green to this industry.
Just guide her along to your requests, she is pretty accommodating.

Looks wise is close to her pictures, with A cup boobs. She managed to get wet easily without the use for KY, which feels much better since i hate the smell of it. Managed to get a massage from her in between rest, so that's another bonus point from me.
Old 23-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

FR for melon
Young and big boobs. Friendly and speaks chinese.
Good session in central apartment.
No complains!
Old 24-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Punch

Paid her a visit not long ago. I shall skip ratings and just describe overall experience which was good! Okt was very responsive and gave clear instructions, waited at designated spot before punch came to pick me up.

In hotel i was already turned on by her looks, very demure sweet milfy look. Milf lovers most probably will appreciate her looks like i do. She can speak simple english which helps too. After showering with her went into deed. Can tell she enjoyed the painting by her hips swaying movement but she is disciplined to keep all her moans to herself, perhaps she is shy. She has amazing natural racks which i like a lot, nice decent B size which are very nice to grab and zhut. Enjoyed pleasing her with all of those. Bbbj was good as well, started slow and picked up on pace with nice pattern at the head. Then proceed to banging which she rode the hell out of me. I then tookover with missionary, doggy, then back to missionary and cowgirl again. Finally as i was about to cum i stopped and asked her to hj me off as i like to watch fireworks, especially over her nice body. We cleaned up and she offered me a drink then i was on my merry way as she told me another customer's turn is up. Big thanks to okt for arrangement!
Old 24-03-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all

Fr for rp pink.

First of all thank God for making dome 1 alive again. Finally can get a slot after many days of disappointment.

Decided to go for pink as pic and description looks good.

My comments and ratings are as follows:

Location: Didn't really like it. But I guess it's the norm now. 5/10 parked at the nearby hdb and walked over.
Looks: 6.5/10 what she lacks in looks, she made up with her service.
Boobs: should be a c cup, 100% natural
Bbbj: 8/10 really covers every inch and sensual
Fj: 6/10 got the commercial feel
Rtf: maybe not, so many others to try

Overall a good bonk for the price she's at. Her service and friendliness is impeccable. Cheers and bonk safe bros.
Old 24-03-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2921 / Power: 18
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Rose from LovelyPattaya

Thai tan, tall, slim, enhanced boobs with small nips.
DFK, clean shaven, soft and sensual bbbj, massage was a plus.

Such a good bonk on a hot afternoon.

Overall: 8/10
Old 24-03-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Post deleted
Old 24-03-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

FR for LOL

Look: 6/10
Body: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 7/10
French: Yes
Painting: Yes (cleanly shaved)
Attitude: 9/10

Last edited by brian33; 24-03-2022 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Spell error
Old 24-03-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Hebe from SexAmazon

Introduction : Was needing a good release and good service to relax myself and after reading some FR and decided to try Hebe as she suit what I am looking for.

Looks :
Hebe looks is more towards the womanly looks. She have the standard thai girl looks where one look can know she is a thai. Her hair are long and black. She greet me politely at the door to welcome me to her room.

Body :
She is consider slim and petite size to me IMO. Have some tummy and her pussy are shaved. Her skin tone color are thai tanned skin tone color. Her butt is just right for her size. She have a navel piercing. If I remember correctly, she have a tattoo on her right under her boobs and another big tattoo on her back.

Boobs :
Enhanced. If I also remember correctly, she told me her boobs are 350cc silicone implanted and are done in Korea. Her boobs texture are consider semi soft IMO. Her nipples are brown in color and they are deliciously nice to suck on. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated girl. She is nice and hardworking throughout the whole session even though her English speaking level is very limited. She offer me water to drink and also give me a good bath. Throughout the session she make me feels very comfortable and relaxing. When I am about to leave the place, she also gave me a hug and kiss to bid me goodbye.

Frenching :
Her style is can kiss, smooch and french type. When she french with me can really have a good tongue fight feel. When french with her can feel more than half of her tongue. Overall had a good frenching session with her.

Catbath + AssRimming :
During catbathing, while she is licking on both my nipples then she will slowly move down till my thigh and start to provide me some assrimming. While she is assrimming me, the thing I like is she will hold onto my 2IC and start stroking on it which makes me really feels very good. Than on one occasion, she ask me to kneel down on the bed, while both my hand placed on the bed and my butt lift up, than she proceed to give me another good assrimming while holding and stroking my 2IC.

BBBJ :
When she is BBBJ on my 2IC, the feeling is sensual and slurpy. Will also able to see some salivia dripping from her mouth when she BBBJ on my 2IC. When my 2IC was in her mouth, she will also use her tongue to twirl on my 2IC head and making me feels really "SHIOK".

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy position. I personally enjoy Missionary position with her as can kiss, smooch and french with her while sucking and fondling on her boobs gently and her response to kiss, smooch and french back with me really make me feels very good. Overall I had a really good release and relaxing session with her.

In my point of view :
Hebe is a girl where she service me to make sure that I enjoyed my session. I love the frenching and assrimming services that she provided. Overall it was a good release and relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 24-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Hebe from SexAmazon

Introduction : Was needing a good release and good service to relax myself and after reading some FR and decided to try Hebe as she suit what I am looking for.

Looks :
Hebe looks is more towards the womanly looks. She have the staandard thai girl looks where one look can know she is a thai. Her hair are long and black. She greet me politely at the door to welcome me to her room.

Body :
She is consider slim and petite size to me IMO. Have some tummy and her pussy are shaved. Her skin tone color are thai tanned skin tone color. Her butt is just right for her size. She have a navel piercing. If I remember correctly, she have a tattoo on her right under her boobs and another big tattoo on her back.

Boobs :
Enhanced. If I also remember correctly, she told me her boobs are 350cc silicone implanted and are done in Korea. Her boobs texture are consider semi soft IMO. Her nipples are brown in color and they are deliciously nice to suck on. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently on her boobs with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated girl. She is nice and hardworking throughout the whole session even though her English speaking level is very limited. She offer me water to drink and also give me a good bath. Throughout the session she make me feels very comfortable and relaxing. When I am about to leave the place, she also gave me a hug and kiss to bid me goodbye.

Frenching :
Her style is can kiss, smooch and french type. When she french with me can really have a good tongue fight feel. When french with her can feel more than half of her tongue. Overall had a good frenching session with her.

Catbath + AssRimming :
During catbathing, while she is licking on both my nipples then she will slowly move down till my thigh and start to provide me some assrimming. While she is assrimming me, the thing I like is she will hold onto my 2IC and start stroking on it which makes me really feels very good. Than on one occasion, she ask me to kneel down on the bed, while both my hand placed on the bed and my butt lift up, than she proceed to give me another good assrimming while holding and stroking my 2IC.

BBBJ :
When she is BBBJ on my 2IC, the feeling is sensual and slurpy. Will also able to see some salivia dripping from her mouth when she BBBJ on my 2IC. When my 2IC was in her mouth, she will also use her tongue to twirl on my 2IC head and making me feels really "SHIOK".

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy position. I personally enjoy Missionary position with her as can kiss, smooch and french with her while sucking and fondling on her boobs gently and her response to kiss, smooch and french back with me really make me feels very good. Overall I had a really good release and relaxing session with her.

In my point of view :
Hebe is a girl where she service me to make sure that I enjoyed my session. I love the frenching and assrimming services that she provided. Overall it was a good release and relaxing session with her.
Alryte im booking this one today. Almost feel like erupting already. Cant keep it in any longer
Old 24-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jkboy95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Magic (SA)

Super cute and a very sweet girl with high gfe. She was willing to do any position as well! Very easy to talk to and overall session was amazing.

Definitely will rtf
Old 24-03-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fudgecake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday : Jazz (17/Mar.. i think can't remember)

Looks : 9/10
- Close to photo and slight tan. Nice face features and beauty mark (美人痣 ) near one of her eye. Classy, she has the high socialite and those signboard facial product model look.

Body : 8/10
- Slight curvy , natural B cuppers suckable tits but really nice ass.

BBBJ : 10+1+1 /10 (my style and effort)
- Sensual and tender loving care with occasional furious moves , eye contact my style sibeh song for me.

FJ / Painting : 10 /10 ("weuweweuwe~~!")
- Tried a few positions. Painted her bald pussy, no smell and wet (think still prefer Ling's fat bald camel toe, sibeh nice to eat). Accommodating no complains.
When she get high, it's interesting.

When she moan, she kept "weuweweuuuweuwue" machiam like ... this character in the movie

After that i found out is Thai for "Xúy, ouch"

GFE : 15 /10 (see additional remarks below)
- Will cuddle you and try to talk to you. Booked for 2shots / 90 min , I finished my two shots slightly over an hour mark and was planning to go eat. Got time so stayed and cuddle, talk and well the rest ... see my additional remarks.

Additional points :

We click and talk. I was planning to go into bathroom to tidy up and go liao. She start stroking my lil bro and i got reaction, so she kept playing with it. The next moment she just went over to grab another condom. Well i finished the "job" got cum but only a few drops. Hopefully, other bros can make her "Weuweuweuweuwe"~!

CF bro : 8/10 (first time booking)

Last edited by fudgecake; 02-04-2022 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Do a proper FR for the benefit of other bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1