The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol. This is Afira? Looks not bad leh. She ever agreed to meet me but I decoded to meet another DH. When I contacted her again a year later she did not respond. Either ghost me or too many dicks to entertain
Arifa and Lee (Yishun) are 2 major cum dump for many...
Old 28-11-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, white knight everyday come in check their wife or gf pic got here anot. Wait they see this pic make them angry n start imagine their wife gf previously or currently a maid also doing this with many men. LoL good ones, poor white knight imagination run wild cos cannot see the maid face.
Bro, one thing if I were u, I don't go for raw. Since she can raw u, she can raw others. U don't know what disease she has.
Bro, i live by this motto : YOLO.
If scared, don't do. If you feel 50/50, dont go. Mai ai mai ai mai..If she kena disease, cant put the blame solely on me. There may be others too. If i take precaution, what about others?
My philosophy still stands. I do, i take the blame on myself not pointing to others.
I have my views. Others have theirs too. I respect yours, you respect mine.
Old 28-11-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
She's been around for quite a long time. The famous afira.
Not sure on her name though..but who cares. Just touch and go. Im happy, she's happy. Meeting her this evening. Planning to cum on her face though..haha...Wish me luck.
Old 28-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
what hotel is that?
Fragrance hehe
Old 28-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
Weekend bonk

Bro, from the back look delicious. This type like can keep as fb until u tired then dump.
Old 28-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga88 View Post
Arifa and Lee (Yishun) are 2 major cum dump for many...
Lee is the one with bunny teeth? I contacted her before but asked for $200. Really busty but I'm not gonna pay DH that amount lol

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-11-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Manga88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lee is the one with bunny teeth? I contacted her before but asked for $200. Really busty but I'm not gonna pay DH that amount lol
Ya.. $50 will do.. And she squirts
Old 28-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro, white knight everyday come in check their wife or gf pic got here anot. Wait they see this pic make them angry n start imagine their wife gf previously or currently a maid also doing this with many men. LoL good ones, poor white knight imagination run wild cos cannot see the maid face.
Bro, one thing if I were u, I don't go for raw. Since she can raw u, she can raw others. U don't know what disease she has.

Second to ur tots

Maybe he think he is Andy lau! Lol
Old 29-11-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post
Fragrance hehe
looks alot of better than 81 tbh
Old 29-11-2022, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking to share maids if you also have one who is openminded. We can do them separately or swap in the same room.
Old 29-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Don't create telegram or wechat group. This is not a catalogue. It is a bait for white knight and for DH to find out if they have any room for monetary negotiations and if they don't get what they want, blow the case up big.

Please just keep your fun to yourself and don't spoil it for the white knights. Good things cannot be shared, a lesson many learnt.
There's steps to prevent this from happening. If I'm willing to share my hunt meaning I'm willing to let go. Two things to share with Bros here.

1) Dun create a same nick in your whatever chat app similar to your sbf name. That will expose yourself.

2) Dun share the face of the chai unless you are ready to lose her. Regardless whether is the new chai or a old chai you up before as long is shared here sure white knight will alert them.

Wish all the bros happy bonking
Old 29-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My Sunday bonking

Old 29-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Monday bonking

Old 29-11-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good analogy Bro Wakeup123!

Sometimes really pity these White Knights also; some of them really choose to believe that they are doing something "noble" but at the end of the day, the girl is only making use of him.

Poor soul.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-11-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Monday bonking

Looks like at home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1