The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: jalan kayu

Just sharing my recent 2 trips to the S shop. One time was with PRC ML and the other time was with VN ML, both syt.

Thought the massage skills will be just passable when looking at their appearance, but surprisingly was much better than lots of other $88 shop. I enjoy strong massage just like the standard from Tang Dynasty, these ladies from S shop are of course no way near Tang Dynasty standard but still acceptable for me. Important thing is they do their due diligent in terms of delivering proper massage during the entire session before GQ was popped, just like one of my favourite join in AMK.

Standard rate applied for GQ with auto roam allowed. VN ML did ask for more to roam inside but I simply ignored and I could still extend a bit further without much rejection. Sensual wise VN ML was at higher level compared to PRC ML, who was slightly more demure. Both MLs were friendly and can chat quite a bit. On my way out seems like all rooms were occupied and there was bro sitting and waiting at reception area. Business seems not bad considering the timing was around late afternoon in weekday.

I consider this joint is good although the entrance fee is higher, but it is also better in the sense that the $88 gimmick is not part of the menu and therefore MLs will not push for upgrade but rather pop GQ if they want to earn more money. I realise recently quite a bit of shops have removed the $88 gimmick but increase the standard entrance fee instead. Not sure if this is the latest trend, since they probably realise time is bad and may be getting more and more Bros will not give in easily.

I have not been to the H shop yet, and wonder if it is similar to S shop, and for bros that have visited H shop can recommend a few “good” MLs from H shop, in terms of service.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Just sharing my recent 2 trips to the S shop. One time was with PRC ML and the other time was with VN ML, both syt.

Thought the massage skills will be just passable when looking at their appearance, but surprisingly was much better than lots of other $88 shop. I enjoy strong massage just like the standard from Tang Dynasty, these ladies from S shop are of course no way near Tang Dynasty standard but still acceptable for me. Important thing is they do their due diligent in terms of delivering proper massage during the entire session before GQ was popped, just like one of my favourite join in AMK.

Standard rate applied for GQ with auto roam allowed. VN ML did ask for more to roam inside but I simply ignored and I could still extend a bit further without much rejection. Sensual wise VN ML was at higher level compared to PRC ML, who was slightly more demure. Both MLs were friendly and can chat quite a bit. On my way out seems like all rooms were occupied and there was bro sitting and waiting at reception area. Business seems not bad considering the timing was around late afternoon in weekday.

I consider this joint is good although the entrance fee is higher, but it is also better in the sense that the $88 gimmick is not part of the menu and therefore MLs will not push for upgrade but rather pop GQ if they want to earn more money. I realise recently quite a bit of shops have removed the $88 gimmick but increase the standard entrance fee instead. Not sure if this is the latest trend, since they probably realise time is bad and may be getting more and more Bros will not give in easily.

I have not been to the H shop yet, and wonder if it is similar to S shop, and for bros that have visited H shop can recommend a few “good” MLs from H shop, in terms of service.
Hi Bro, can share which ML dis you try?
Old 28-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
Crimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to behold

Went H Spa recently. Served by ML F****.

There are basically 2 packages. $55 and $88(promo price) during off peak.

Massage was above average (7/10) and p-maintenance (7/10).

During the session, ML was attentive and no time wasting like other Spa whereby ML spent 10 mins “washing hands “ taking towel etc.

Pricing: $88+50(4g)

Will return to try other ML as I saw afew while leavin the premise
Old 28-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Hi fellow bros,

Curious to try the spas here, which one would you recommend me first to try? H or I or S ? Thanks
Old 29-08-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hi fellow bros,

Curious to try the spas here, which one would you recommend me first to try? H or I or S ? Thanks
I then H , steady
Old 29-08-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No complain experience and really enjoy a good release..
Old 30-08-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post

Pricing: $88+50(4g)

e
Bro, what is 4g access? Can pm pls?
Old 30-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
play4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplay4fun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing a belated experience 2-3weeks back at Viet spa.
After hearing S spa overcharging.. H spa not much hype.
Damn heard more of the previous batch ML all left. Including A**a and C***y

Took a milf, got some look. hoping for a good massage.
Skill was good with her leg massage. Say I'm big build and muscle tense.

Was thinking if there is GQ, so far not much teasing. Near the end. Just ask me flip over and massage closer to my bro. Asking if I wanna. Price (free will!!!)
Ok. Milf but got some liao. Ok. Paid a below mkt price but ok good. Ask me to return again.
ML is T****
Old 03-09-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lacercrim123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After benefiting from reading silently for a long time, today is my first contribution w my recent trip to S spa. Still new so i test test review ah.

Went w a kaki and took a 60min for $60 and was assigned at random. Massage was good enough (8/10) and the GQ popped in the final 10-15mins, roaming was allowed and left a happy man.

Total Dmg: 60 + 50 (hope i never spoil market ah)

Hope it helps the bros out there
Old 03-09-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacercrim123 View Post
After benefiting from reading silently for a long time, today is my first contribution w my recent trip to S spa. Still new so i test test review ah.

Went w a kaki and took a 60min for $60 and was assigned at random. Massage was good enough (8/10) and the GQ popped in the final 10-15mins, roaming was allowed and left a happy man.

Hi bro. Was ur ml viet or prc?
Old 03-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Which MP to try, 1st time going to jalan kayu and which ml to take?

Anyone have experience with H spa A***?
Old 03-09-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacercrim123 View Post

wow $50 ? dont get me wrong, its the "standard" nowadays, just that I read that this S Spa, all ML wants more than the usual $50
Old 03-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

My damage was $50 as well on both visits recently. One ML did ask for more for further “exploration” but I didn’t “comply”, but no black face given and she still friendly till the end

So I Guess some of them are just trying their luck and they probably know time is bad now although their biz is still good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
wow $50 ? dont get me wrong, its the "standard" nowadays, just that I read that this S Spa, all ML wants more than the usual $50
Old 03-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Hi bro, viet, hope it helps
Old 03-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

yea same like bro iceman11, i just mentioned i dint bring so much and it was still a good sesh until the end, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread