The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
tabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertabao11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How many times u made ur partner cum?

Let's discuss
I think nowadays almost every time
Last time wrong position difficult now correct position very fast and sometimes 2 times
Old 03-06-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How many times u made ur partner cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
Let's discuss
I think nowadays almost every time
Last time wrong position difficult now correct position very fast and sometimes 2 times
when you say wrong position lastime, what was it and what is the correct position now?

mostly it varies from individuals to individuals, some guys the penis is curved upwards or downwards which hits the sweet spots for the ladies dependent on position, some ladies i know pref missionary and doggy while most i know enjoy cowgirl cause they in control of cumming themselves.
Old 03-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

It is not the number times she orgasm.

It is the intensity of orgasm.

When we are "fucking in public" - car sex in MSCP, when her orgasm is very intense, she tends to scream her lungs off. She said it is very intensive orgasm.

Other times, no mater how many times I pump, she will not get orgasm. She said it is whether she has the mood.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

haha its both intensity and number of times. some girls can have much longer orgasms too. and can get orgasms from different parts stimulated. most girls get a clit orgasm easily, vaginal/gspot second, then some rare ones can get anal or other orgasms. if you can time it well she will be in heaven :P
Old 07-06-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gordaneka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
haha its both intensity and number of times. some girls can have much longer orgasms too. and can get orgasms from different parts stimulated. most girls get a clit orgasm easily, vaginal/gspot second, then some rare ones can get anal or other orgasms. if you can time it well she will be in heaven :P
Which are your sensitive spots sis rachangelx?
Old 08-06-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

I had this ex whom I can get her to Climax from the nipples sucking/licking, clit rubbing, Cunnilingus, fingering, down to the regular pumping.

Initially was thinking was it faked.??
until a couple of time when at a bright room, i can see her face/chest getting all flushed red.

Had given her multiple orgasms before to the point where she can't get off the bed to go wash up. Told me her legs like "jelly" had to get water and buy some food for her to give her some energy.
It was definitely great to orgasm together after her intensive orgasm squeezing my penis like sugarcane and I just unload everything.

The Shiok days...
Old 08-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

I think sometimes depends on the girl more than the guy. some girls are just so sensitive and easily satisfy, some girls are so hard to bring them to orgasm.
I have a ex that everytime we do the deed, we must have those army thick towel on bed and need to fold into half, else I will have to change bedsheet everytime. also have ex that keep wanting more and unable to satisfy. and also have ex that just being normal about it and very hard to reach orgasm for her although have tried a lot of position or toy for her.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin
Old 08-06-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

I usually let my partner use me for her own pleasure. Usually they prefer to sit on my face, their knees pin my arms down so I cannot masturbate. Sometimes they suck me off as they cum.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
I think sometimes depends on the girl more than the guy. some girls are just so sensitive and easily satisfy, some girls are so hard to bring them to orgasm.
I have a ex that everytime we do the deed, we must have those army thick towel on bed and need to fold into half, else I will have to change bedsheet everytime. also have ex that keep wanting more and unable to satisfy. and also have ex that just being normal about it and very hard to reach orgasm for her although have tried a lot of position or toy for her.
agreed bro, i usually put towels below only if we doing the deed just before or after her menses as worried the bedsheet would be stained. its varies from females to females and yes it usually takes longer for them to cum as compared to guys, but even if use sex toy also a challenge to cum then thats really challenging as based on my sexperience with toys usually no problem already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
I usually let my partner use me for her own pleasure. Usually they prefer to sit on my face, their knees pin my arms down so I cannot masturbate. Sometimes they suck me off as they cum.
same here, i make it a point for them to cum once or twice at least before i finish her off. wah yours sounds like bondage 69.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1