The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmaolol View Post
Last time OP still so anal about who to give her contact to, now so open liao .
I was sore about OP not sharing with me previously, but I have my own means to get her contact after-all.

But I understand OP, no worries man. She is a gem, and she is who she is described, and more to me. So I am even more Sore that OP share so opening-ly .

Also, best if can go to the very top floor .
She increased her damage this time, but I can afford. It could be a hardsell for other bros though.
Sorry bro... don't be sore lah.
The giving out of her contact last time was controlled as she don't want too much publicity as she's rather new and was worried.

But now she more steady so she told me it's ok to put out her info.

Thanks for trying out her skills.

Yes.. her additional damage is a bit higher than previously but I was told she has no choice as she was told by the old staff that she needs to follow the same prices as the rest.
Old 01-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Sorry bro... don't be sore lah.
The giving out of her contact last time was controlled as she don't want too much publicity as she's rather new and was worried.

But now she more steady so she told me it's ok to put out her info.

Thanks for trying out her skills.

Yes.. her additional damage is a bit higher than previously but I was told she has no choice as she was told by the old staff that she needs to follow the same prices as the rest.
Hi bro arcon, hope you can share this gem with me. Thank you
Old 01-06-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster (A)

Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
Hi bro arcon, hope you can share this gem with me. Thank you
Bro.. pls read the first post.. all the info are there.
Old 01-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
Jellylover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried coco this afternoon. Texted her in mandarin yesterday to ask for slot today, and got location along with booking. Not sure if she speaks other languages.Parking is quite bad as slots along the road usually full. I had to park illegally around 100m away and walk over.

Paid 70 for entrance as i chose additional oil. Later then i realised no need for this option as package already includes oil (wasted $10). I was assigned a room at 3rd floor, which was good because no one walked past throughout my 1hr session. No toilet in room though; it was just down the corridor.

Coco resembles a friend who i fantasised about many times. Petite, nice smelling hair, soft working pants. Awesome. She started with a bit of b2b with light touches, which electrified me as i was definitely not expecting that so early. 30mins massage was ok, and you can even tell her to step on you if you want (theres a ceiling pole for her to hold). No complains here. Good conversationalist as well.

Massage after 30mins was seriously heavenly. I told her it was a torture rather than a massage as i was really breathing hard. Generous amount of oil, varying amounts of pressure, short and long strokes, fast and slow tugs. Im not sure how else to describe. Bros here have taught her well.

Additional damage 2b and respectable tip. Sorry, couldnt negotiate at all in my position of weakness, but i reckon the experience is worth it. Just gotta endure all the way. May return after i recover.

Last edited by Jellylover; 01-06-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@Jellylover WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 02-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylover View Post
Tried coco this afternoon. Texted her in mandarin yesterday to ask for slot today, and got location along with booking. Not sure if she speaks other languages.Parking is quite bad as slots along the road usually full. I had to park illegally around 100m away and walk over.

Paid 70 for entrance as i chose additional oil. Later then i realised no need for this option as package already includes oil (wasted $10). I was assigned a room at 3rd floor, which was good because no one walked past throughout my 1hr session. No toilet in room though; it was just down the corridor.

Coco resembles a friend who i fantasised about many times. Petite, nice smelling hair, soft working pants. Awesome. She started with a bit of b2b with light touches, which electrified me as i was definitely not expecting that so early. 30mins massage was ok, and you can even tell her to step on you if you want (theres a ceiling pole for her to hold). No complains here. Good conversationalist as well.

Massage after 30mins was seriously heavenly. I told her it was a torture rather than a massage as i was really breathing hard. Generous amount of oil, varying amounts of pressure, short and long strokes, fast and slow tugs. Im not sure how else to describe. Bros here have taught her well.

Additional damage 2b and respectable tip. Sorry, couldnt negotiate at all in my position of weakness, but i reckon the experience is worth it. Just gotta endure all the way. May return after i recover.
Good to see that u enjoyed yourself bro.. nice review.
Hope to see more reviews/ comments here
Old 02-06-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Any reviews, comments welcome.

Seem like some are asking what is Hegre massage.

Please keep in mind depending on size.. some of the massage movement may not be possible

Here's a link to it:

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...21D07093B8F81Y
can reupload link again
Old 03-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
can reupload link again
Ok bro.. think I set a time limit.. have remove the time limit.
Can try it now. Should be working.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...F150793E71219Y

Last edited by Arcon; 03-06-2023 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

Tried Coco today. Now I understand why TS was so tight lipped about her previously.

She surprised me in a few ways during the session. First off, she started off differently from the norm. Asked her about it, where she learnt it from etc, she just said 是我自家的独门手法,就此一家! cheeky little teaser

Massage wise, her strength and technique is good enough. For her size, she has good strength, hits the right spots. Teasing wise, let's just say she's got the killer touch. She really knows which spots to gently run her fingers along.

RTM? Think she has more skills hidden in her locker, so yes for me.
Old 05-06-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 9
corporalx10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorporalx10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, can PM to share ?
Old 05-06-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corporalx10 View Post
Hi, can PM to share ?
Bro.. already shared in the first post leh..
Funny leh.. guys keep asking for contact when its posted here already.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Is wechat the only way to contact her?
Old 05-06-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is a very unique characteristic of the samsters of sbf ..
Old 05-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Some of them are lazy, some are ignorant and some never post PM/share contact with them cannot sleep at night...

Cannot understand one la
Old 05-06-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Good lord! What is the length of that penis in that video!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1