The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Professor Ookami,

Very good advice! Don't ever buy ANY DRUGS from the street vendors!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Ah Hia,

How's Manson Drug Store? At least, they have a Registered Pharmacist on board!

Old 13-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Ah Hia,

How's Manson Drug Store? At least, they have a Registered Pharmacist on board!
Bkk will be cheaper and better stocked.
I wouldn't trust a Filipino to give me any kind of prescription drugs in a Filipino pharmacy.
Old 13-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Bkk will be cheaper and better stocked.
I wouldn't trust a Filipino to give me any kind of prescription drugs in a Filipino pharmacy.
You may be surprised to find a filipino pharmacist in the back of BKK Pharmacy serving the prescriptions .. . haha .. (just kidding ... )
Old 13-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You may be surprised to find a filipino pharmacist in the back of BKK Pharmacy serving the prescriptions .. . haha .. (just kidding ... )
I'm glad that has never happened.
Thai's are too smart to employ filipinos.
Old 13-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, a friend was in Pattaya and he bumped into a few filipino bands .. And even in Singapore, I met a filipino band that played Thai songs, and when prodded they admitted they had done a stint in BKK (well, the Thai english is .. )
Old 13-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, a friend was in Pattaya and he bumped into a few filipino bands .. And even in Singapore, I met a filipino band that played Thai songs, and when prodded they admitted they had done a stint in BKK (well, the Thai english is .. )
Filipino singers are everywhere and every corner of this earth.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were singing on Mars.

If Americans didn't set up base in the Philippines and teach them English.....They would be worse than caveman !
Old 13-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Filipino singers are everywhere and every corner of this earth.I wouldn't be surprised if they were singing on Mars.
Quote:
I'm glad that has never happened.
Thai's are too smart to employ filipinos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys
find a filipino pharmacist in the back of BKK Pharmacy serving the prescriptions .. . haha .. (just kidding ... )
Yeah, it's a given that not only pinoys are musically inclined but also in forefront of hospitality industry.

A long time resident in Manila even told me that if you buy a 5kg rice, pls check weight at super counter
Old 13-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Ah Hia,
Does drug stores in AC sells Astroglide? Astroglide is one of the best sexual lubricants in the market! Astroglide is lot better than KY. Need to keep my pistol well lubricated for my next AC trip! Thanks

Old 13-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Care to elaborate what u know ?
Heard from a friend whose son is a pilot with tiger that there is a racket going on in dmia whereby all the foreign airlines have to contribute to a "staff welfare fund" for the workers in the airport. This contribution is based on passenger load of each plane..... eg 30p per pax.

However, tiger management dun wan to pay so the dmia "union" tulan with tiger. tats why folks travelling on tiger encouter more problems in the airport which other airlines seldom have.
Old 13-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

yes Tiger hotel is not bad

Similarly MEdgar Apartelle, Ramada Inn(many koreans stay here) and Juanita are not bad too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Tiger Hotel is good too
Old 13-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I agree with that.

BTW Ziebart do you remember me? I will be in AC from 9-17th. Will you be around too? Would not mind catching up with you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

To each his own.
Old 13-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Right Bro when i was there in end May early June it was exactly where you saw it.

Have they moved it? If so to where? Not much space left to move gate...

Quote:
U mean they moved the 2nd gate just before the plane ?
Was there last month and it was still after immigration and before the Duty Free and the food stalls.
Old 13-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Heard from a friend whose son is a pilot with tiger that there is a racket going on in dmia whereby all the foreign airlines have to contribute to a "staff welfare fund" for the workers in the airport. This contribution is based on passenger load of each plane..... eg 30p per pax.

However, tiger management dun wan to pay so the dmia "union" tulan with tiger. tats why folks travelling on tiger encouter more problems in the airport which other airlines seldom have.
Did anybody tell the DMIA people what the fuck is the meaning of airport tax is ? Isn't that what goes to the airport ??
Old 13-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Did anybody tell the DMIA people what the fuck is the meaning of airport tax is ? Isn't that what goes to the airport ??
Airport tax goes to the government. The workers dun receive anything from there. This extra tax is for them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread