The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adoweeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
cum without fully erect

tt day at a tuina, after much negotiations and deception i brought the price of a FJ to $75 only to come when my didi is not even fully hard! needless to say, i barely got out of the foreplay level and it was over really quick. the gal was really supportive and offered a lot of kind words but i knew i let her down...has anyone experienced this before?
Old 13-10-2004, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: cum without fully erect

Dont feel bad bro! I'm sure the girl wasn't let down. You still paid her $75 (i would expect) and she didn't have to bonk you. She's not doing it for the pleasure, she's doing it for the money....and you were easy money.

This is not meant as an insult or to be offensive...just being blunt.
Old 13-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential

adoweeee,

recently i'm also suffering the same as u..

very hard to have even 50% erection before i shaft in her at GL.... duno why.. guess i might too used to raw with my HM, with that rubber on it might the the big turn off for me. recently i'm fetish with pretty fresh young PRCs in GL, with the rubber obstruction i think i got difficulty for 100% erection fun, took me very great effort to cum in her with rubber.

can somebody help please thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoweeee
tt day at a tuina, after much negotiations and deception i brought the price of a FJ to $75 only to come when my didi is not even fully hard! needless to say, i barely got out of the foreplay level and it was over really quick. the gal was really supportive and offered a lot of kind words but i knew i let her down...has anyone experienced this before?
Old 13-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It could be the turnoff of the condom or it could be anxiety. If you're not relaxed it's hard to be completely turned on.

If you're not getting enjoyment out of it, I recommend you take a break. When you're used to going raw with your wife or gf it can be a turnoff to be capped.

I've had sessions where I wasn't fully turned on either, maybe tired or other distractions. What I've learned is to save my money and time for when I'm feeling good and actually horny, not just when I have extra time.
Old 13-10-2004, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guzzler,

thanks for ur valuable advice..

the 'chicks' r so.... beautiful but i cant..... haiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzler
It could be the turnoff of the condom or it could be anxiety. If you're not relaxed it's hard to be completely turned on.

If you're not getting enjoyment out of it, I recommend you take a break. When you're used to going raw with your wife or gf it can be a turnoff to be capped.

I've had sessions where I wasn't fully turned on either, maybe tired or other distractions. What I've learned is to save my money and time for when I'm feeling good and actually horny, not just when I have extra time.
Old 13-10-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lauhumkoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: cum without fully erect

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoweeee

It's ok bro, sometime u win sometime u lose, it part and parcel of human nature. Practice make perfect ya.
Btw where is this tn shop located, $75 for FJ ? Maybe can go lower ..
Old 13-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by useeone
hi guzzler,

thanks for ur valuable advice..

the 'chicks' r so.... beautiful but i cant..... haiz...
i understand fully what you mean man... you go thru so much effort walk up and down gl and found the one you really want to bonk only to find yourself not hard enuff...it's damn sad

or in my case nego so hard from 100 to 75

but dunno whether my symtoms the same: usu.

if i wank or bonk my gf no problem, can hard...

i recently bonk a fuckbuddy can hard but can't sustain... sometimes become soft immeidately after i put on condom

all commercial sex attempts have been very unsuccessful recently, except handjobs

it is not no sensation but like super intense sensation at the didi, intense until cannot stand

damn pek chek
Old 13-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauhumkoo
It's ok bro, sometime u win sometime u lose, it part and parcel of human nature. Practice make perfect ya.
Btw where is this tn shop located, $75 for FJ ? Maybe can go lower ..
it is not the tn but the technique lah... every TN is more or less the same in concept and i can't remember the girl's name

PM u my usual technique for reference
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1