The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 11
voreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of lightvoreg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Very welcome back!!!
More pls..!!!
Old 14-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
CCLL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Amy: kampong girl to be exploited

Bonnie 1 ,

Pls come back, I not power to up you.
Only way to up you by thread courgrate u.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
forlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samsterforlive is a Helpful and Caring Samster

malaysia girl got so cheap?
Old 17-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold

Finally, TS welcome back
Old 17-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
MrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeolin View Post
more more more TS dont cliff hanger
Dripping wet now
Old 18-11-2013, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
EatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEatPrayLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bonnie1.....
When will there be an update?
My neck getting longer and longer.....

In case you need to know, I am a female raver in my Mid 30s.

KSHMR & Will Sparks - Voices

Armin van Buuren vs Vini Vici feat. Hilight Tribe - Great Spirit
Old 18-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 19-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 21-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ironman888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best stories.. camping patiently for more
Old 23-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

After washing up, Amy and Nora came out from the changing room. They had won their bikini, Amy in white and Nora in a rainbow coloured set. Amy just wore a t-shirt and shorts while Nora had opted for a bright sarong which was a common thing to wear at the beach area. Both also had their hats and shades.

"Ok, here is the locker. You can bring only your towel and sunblock. Everything else must put in the locker." The agent said. The girls just followed instructions, locked their locker and followed the agent with Budi following behind. They walked to the beach and towards the sea. It was a crowded day as there were a flurry of tourists playing the seasports. Normally the agents would pass the paying tourists to the operators for the different games. But becasue Budi's arrangements, the agent himself decided to be the operators. He talked to his supervisor, handed him some of the money that Budi passed him and took 2 keys to the jet skis. He then walked further out to the beach where it was less crowded, with the 3 of them following him.

"Here. Put on the life jackets." He said as he threw them each a jacket. "Before that, you need to put your towel and hat and t-shirt into this bag." He said again, holding out a waterproof zipper bag. "This bag waterproof."

"Huh. Can I don't remove my t-shirt?" Amy asked.

"Cannot. Later you go back t-shirt wet. Your sarong also. Put inside better. Dry." He said. Budi smiled and he initiated to remove his own t-shirt and putting it into the bag.

"Good boy. You? Faster faster, wait no time." The agent egging them. The girls first handed the towels, hats and slippers to him. Nora was the first to remove the sarong and passing it to him. She showed off a perfect curvy body, her rainbow bikini making the sight more beautiful. She adusted her bikini bottom and quickly put on the life jacket. Budi tried to hide his smile.

Amy was next to follow suit, removing her t-shirt and seeing that Nora was only in her bikini, she also slowly removed her shorts before passing. The agent took a particular liking to Amy, as she was clearly the bustier of the two. Like Nora, Amy tried to cover most of her breasts and quickly put on the life jacket. The agent then promptly checked all the lifejackets and then turned on the jetski.

"Ok, you and you on one jet ski." Pointing to Budi and Nora. "You follow me." He said to Amy. Budi went to the front and Nora sat behind him. Amy sat behind the agent as he gave the ok signal and went out, accelerating fast. Budi found it a challenge and quickly followed suit. Both girls screamed as they tried to grab hold of their respective partners and hitting the waves. All were smiling and enjoyed themselves.

Budi followed the agent's jet ski from the back as he led them away from all the hustle and bustle of the crowded water space. About 7 mins out, the 2 jet skis were out of sight from the beach and everyone and only had the clear blue water around them.

"Ok, here you can play around. Just make sure see me can" He said to Budi. Budi signalled ok and went around the area with Nora screaming in fun behind him. The agent also took off and accelerated. He also made a couple of sharp turns which Amy was really scared of but enjoyed nonetheless. The agent though, knows what he was doing. With another sharp turn, Amy was thrown off balance and went into the water.

All was blur to her as she recomposed herself and surfaced. "Help! Help!" She shouted. "Don't worry. I am here." The agent shouted back, as he slowly approached the jet ski towards her. He carefully manoeuvred the jet ski near to Amy who was still keeping herself afloat, with a slight panic. "Come up here." The agent said, pointing to the back of the ski. Amy swam over, but because of all the swimming, she was abit tired to pull herself up. The agent knew this and went in to the water and swam behind Amy.

"Ok I help you go up." Knowing that Amy was in a confusion, the agent took advantage and unbuckled her lifejacket. With her front exposed, the agent then used one hand and cupped her butt while the other hand held down the jacket. "Ok I push you pull up ok?" He said to Amy. Amy just nodded.

"ok.. 1... 2... Push!" He said, lifting her up. Amy tried to pull herself up but the agent then quickly tugged her life jacket down which pulled her back into the water. He then quickly groped her boobs underwater while the other hand began rubbing her butt. All these when Amy was trying to recompose herself.

"You ok?" He asked Amy when she resurfaced again. "Ya.. ya... ok ok..."
"Ok.. we try again ok? 1...2... push!" He said, once again repeating the same trick. This time, he not only groped her underwater, but also remove the bikini to show her boobs. His other hand also took the opportunity to rubbed against her pussy as much as he can before Amy resurfaced, once again gasping for air.

"Ok we try again." This time, he helped her up onto the jet ski before he climbed onboard. Amy was panting for air and was relieved it was over. The agent then faced her and passed her a bottle of water which he brought along. Amy quickly drank up while the agent watched a busty girl in white bikini drinking in front of him.
Old 23-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

"Wah so big for a small girl?" He thought to himself. He smiled while his eyes focused on the protruding nipples.

"Amy is everything ok?" Nora shouted as Budi came closer to her jet ski.

"Yes yes.. I'm fine. Just fell into the water" Amy said.

"Ya she is ok. You all want water?" The agent asked. Both nodded and drank up from the same bottle. "Ok we play around here for another 20 mins, then we go for snorkelling place. Maybe now you should change position." Pointing to Nora and Budi. He also noticed that both had their life jackets unbuckled.

"Eh why your jackets not tight?" He asked.

"It's too tight lah, uncomfortable." Nora said. "also smelly abit." "Ya.." Budi added.

"Ok, you pass me your lifejackets. But if accident must shout for help. I around here watch you." Both quickly got off their lifejackets and passed them to the agent. Nora then sat in front and Budi grabbed her by the waist. "Let's go Budi!! WOOOO!!!!" Nora said as she sped off.

Budi's hands did not stay at the same spot. Because of the bumps by the waves, he will just let his hands loose and touched Nora everywhere. Nora knew what the boy was up to, but remembering what Teck Phuat said of their plan, she knew she had to 'entertain' him.

She grabbed his hands and locked them near her crotch. Budi held tight, hitting the top of her pussy a couple of times. "Ok Budi I want to try this. You drive now." With that, she took his hands and put them on the handle with her body in between his hands. Budi got the position and sped off again.

"Woo!!!!" Nora screamed as she raised her hands and enjoyed the wind. Becasue of the position, Budi's hands were brushing against Nora's jiggling boobs. Something he clearly enjoyed as Nora could feel his small dick hardened. She leaned back against him, forcing her butt onto his cock. She tilted her head back and rested against her left shoulder. Budi found it hard to concentrate on the vision as her boobs were pushed out just below him, giving him a good view.

He slowed down and went into cruise as Nora rested more against him. She was slowly getting horny, but she knew she had to prolong his suffering until the right time. "mmmmm.... so nice....ahhhh...." She kept making sexually suggestive sounds.

After 20 mins or so, the agent caught up with them and motioned them to follow him to a secluded bay. The water was much shallower and Amy could see the fishes swimming below her. There was also a small strip of beach and was very exclusive.

Th 2 jet skis then pulled up on the beach and the agent said," ok here we can snorkel and sunbathe awhile. Maybe about 1 hour like that. Then we go back. Here are the goggles." He said as he took them out of the bag.

"Nah, I'm too tired to swim. I'm just going to sunbathe. Amy?" Nora asked.

"I want to go swim and see the fish."She said excitedly. "Ok I go with you. Wait you panic again." The agent said. Amy just nodded.

"Ok means i stay with you." Budi said to Nora. She just smiled and quickly set up the towel on the sand and started to put lotion on her arms. The agent walked with Amy along the beach and into the water. He then showed her how to put on the goggles and breathing tube, all the while staring at her oversized boobs which was spilling out of her white bikini.

He then took out his phone and said to Amy, "Take picture? You look cute. Smile!!" Amy was caught off guard but just managed to smile and flashed a 'V' sign. "Good good. Now pose" He urged her on. Amy continued to pose and smiled, not knowing that the Agent was taking more shots of her boobs more than anything else. He then switched to a video mode and while Amy continued to pose, he splashed some water onto her, causing her to jump about and jiggling her boobs more. Amy jumped about and shouted at the Agent to stop in a playful manner while he continue wetting her bikini. Finally he stopped, kept his phone in the waterproof bag and walked towards Amy.

"You ready see fish?" He asked. "Yes!" She replied gleefully. "Ok, you just follow me." With that, he slowly walked Amy out onto the sea until she began to tiptoe. Soon, Amy couldn't even touch the seabed, which thankfully, the agent held her by her hands and led her out. "Ok, you try to relax and look down. Your body just straight." Amy tried to float herself and as she did so, her body tensed up more. The Agent then made his move and stood by her side. His hand quickly went under her torso and the other hand supported her by her leg.

Amy then managed to float with his support and was enjoying the view through her goggles. She could see some fishes and the slight corals below her. More importantly, she could feel the agent's hands rubbing up and down her legs. The agent was clearly the unbeliveable opportunity in front of him.

There, in the middle of the sea and away from the beach, he was standing with a busty chinese girl in a white bikini. His cock begins to harden as he looked down at her bubble butt facing him. He started to plan his next move.

Amy's white bikini set was the string type with little coverage. For her bottom bikini piece, they were tied on both sides. So too was her bikini top. The agent took this chance and now, instead of supporting her legs, he only held her by her torso while the other hand slowly rubbed the top bikini strings.
Old 23-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

Looking for your power to UP me for your support Bros!
Old 23-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

Bro Bonnie, upped ur points before so can't upped again. Please continue the next installment soon, continue now even better...
Old 24-11-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
marclove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waa sexciting... More pls
Old 24-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Samster