The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 11-12-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jt14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.
bro, can please share cheryl contact?
Old 11-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bobbyng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by huatonglai View Post
Tried Cheryl for BBBJ. Told me no FJ so respect her and paid for her squirt and BBBJ. A really small size lady. make me feel like a school girl blowing me. She really go in deep throat till i cum in her mouth as well as she squirt non-stop. Cannot tahan then water like tab keep squirting.
Bro, can share Cheryl contact please? Thanks!
Old 11-12-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatonglai View Post
Tried Cheryl for BBBJ. Told me no FJ so respect her and paid for her squirt and BBBJ. A really small size lady. make me feel like a school girl blowing me. She really go in deep throat till i cum in her mouth as well as she squirt non-stop. Cannot tahan then water like tab keep squirting.
it takes quite an effort & lengthy time to unlock her for FJ. good luck to you bro
Old 11-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
taurus_taurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
it takes quite an effort & lengthy time to unlock her for FJ. good luck to you bro
Hahaha.. you’re the lucky one bro !! 👍
Still waiting..
Old 11-12-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joezy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Cheryl contact?
Old 11-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Cheryl contact? Tks
Old 11-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sonyki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact ? Tqvm
Old 11-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Visited her today. Was very lucky she accepted my booking. She told me that she only take regulars customer nowadays. Here is my short fr. Location:not hard to find. Don't ask me for it. Ask her. Environmentk. Only thing the shower room is small. Body: very petite size. A boobs. Those who like big boobs can skip her. Service: very good. I paint her gao gao and she really can squirt. Very sensitive to painting. Paint her all position and the bed is wet with all her water. Bbbj: this girl can really suck your cock. Lick my balls. Tongue twirl my dick head. My dick and balls all have her saliva. Paint her in 69. My face all wet with her juice. Ar: did offer me but sadly I am not a fan of ar. Ask me to try her ar and i told her maybe next time. Cim:finally released my cum inside her mouth. Told me not to take out my cock until I loaded all my cum inside her mouth. Finally she clean my cock with warm water inside her mouth. Fj: did asked her for it but she told me sorry darling I don't do fj. I did ask her how much for fj and she said no. Rating: 9 out of 10. Definitely will visit her again. Worth your money this girl. Never rush you. This fr is for Cheryl.

Last edited by BedGuy; 11-12-2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-12-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
can share contact for cheryl? thanks in advance.
Old 12-12-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jrbandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Visited her today. Was very lucky she accepted my booking. She told me that she only take regulars customer nowadays. Here is my short fr. Location:not hard to find. Don't ask me for it. Ask her. Environmentk. Only thing the shower room is small. Body: very petite size. A boobs. Those who like big boobs can skip her. Service: very good. I paint her gao gao and she really can squirt. Very sensitive to painting. Paint her all position and the bed is wet with all her water. Bbbj: this girl can really suck your cock. Lick my balls. Tongue twirl my dick head. My dick and balls all have her saliva. Paint her in 69. My face all wet with her juice. Ar: did offer me but sadly I am not a fan of ar. Ask me to try her ar and i told her maybe next time. Cim:finally released my cum inside her mouth. Told me not to take out my cock until I loaded all my cum inside her mouth. Finally she clean my cock with warm water inside her mouth. Fj: did asked her for it but she told me sorry darling I don't do fj. I did ask her how much for fj and she said no. Rating: 9 out of 10. Definitely will visit her again. Worth your money this girl. Never rush you. This fr is for Cheryl.
Can share the contact bro? Thanks
Old 12-12-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rayray76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind Bro can share Cheryl ctc? Thanks in advance. Cheers
Old 12-12-2021, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
taurus_taurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Hmmm.. seems like FJ only for selective customer.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
+6 for exchange
Old 12-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
All pm replied..chiongsters who are interested can pm me for Esther ctc..
Bros can pm me Esther contact. Thanks
Old 13-12-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
sorry bro, please ask contact from TS. paiseh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1