The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 20-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
https://www.impmm47.com/girl.php?id=6199

Named Bai Bai, M5554

Stepped on landmine today, gave me an address for a condo then redirected me to a fuck shop in B area. Avoid 266 Balestier at all cost.

Totally a different person, turns out to be some milf Learnt my lesson
I almost gonna try her, but book another girl same address name is Bai Lu. This one not landmines picture somewhat look close 80% but the video is 100% her. Like this I'll not try bai bai next time, but honestly the front counter girl is pretty I rather take her.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
I almost gonna try her, but book another girl same address name is Bai Lu. This one not landmines picture somewhat look close 80% but the video is 100% her. Like this I'll not try bai bai next time, but honestly the front counter girl is pretty I rather take her.
Its a coin flip with this kind of shops, they can just switch the girls whenever they want. Best to avoid in future
Old 20-10-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Its a coin flip with this kind of shops, they can just switch the girls whenever they want. Best to avoid in future
I new bird to this and yeah noted with thanks, perhaps nowadays really see luck. Guess the good old days using real photo are truly gone 🤧
Old 20-10-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Let me also share my landmines kena 3X at Geylang.

1. Hua hua. Confirmed not the photo shown young girl but a mid 30s milf looks, body solid lah huge brest won't reject so I just fuck. Her mouth work not bad bj with cap on, change a new cap and go with fj with a few different style and ended with missionary. No bath together begin n end I DIY, service so so.

2. Bao er. I shld had learn lesson one but her photo is really irresistible so old man give a 2nd chance, same shop at geylang actually shld sound big alarm but aiya. OK she is quite near photo probably heavy PS and not young as pic close to 70% nia. Still good looks but not young old man standard low can accept, I tell her no need bj she very happy cos old man just wana hug tight and raba raba her body. Start with her up then doggy then missionary, maybe without bj I fuck her really hard and quite some time roughly 30mins. Ended she say old man cheat her say I useless but lasted so long so tired, asked for a $10 tips I gave her $20. Same begins n end bath I DIY.

Above both at Geylang Klang BKT black door upstairs.

3. Li Li. This one is equivalent to the recent discovered 100kg bomb at bukit timah blown up by SAF knn before go ask OKT is real person or not he said real one, reach and park my car beside geylang frog porridge go up the white door beside it. Paid at counter and ask again real person from pic he said no worries. Enter room and told me bath 1st lady will come later, same DIY and hopes the best. Came in a North East PRC milf not young also I really wana go out but knn paid already no point, totally different person normal Jane I told her no bj not interested anyway just fuck her as hard as I can ended up she also beh tahan my quick pump 20mins. Finished job she cover with towel tell me bath myself and run out. Fine after I bath and clean going to put on my clothes she come back in and help me, then say pls rtf. Never lah

Now I will avoid any FL at Geylang. 50yo 1st time come out play guess I have a lot to learn.
Old 22-10-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

3x MIA contacts in Khatib from impmm. wished the boss could tell them at least reply if busy.. make me wait for nothing.
  • Miya /girl.php?id=6238
  • You You /girl.php?id=6261
  • happy /girl.php?id=6072
Old 22-10-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Now I will avoid any FL at Geylang. 50yo 1st time come out play guess I have a lot to learn.
Nice FR Young Senior
Old 22-10-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. Hua hua. Confirmed not the photo shown young girl but a mid 30s milf looks, body solid lah huge brest won't reject so I just fuck. Her mouth work not bad bj with cap on, change a new cap and go with fj with a few different style and ended with missionary. No bath together begin n end I DIY, service so so.

2. Bao er. I shld had learn lesson one but her photo is really irresistible so old man give a 2nd chance, same shop at geylang actually shld sound big alarm but aiya. OK she is quite near photo probably heavy PS and not young as pic close to 70% nia. Still good looks but not young old man standard low can accept, I tell her no need bj she very happy cos old man just wana hug tight and raba raba her body. Start with her up then doggy then missionary, maybe without bj I fuck her really hard and quite some time roughly 30mins. Ended she say old man cheat her say I useless but lasted so long so tired, asked for a $10 tips I gave her $20. Same begins n end bath I DIY.

3. Li Li. This one is equivalent to the recent discovered 100kg bomb at bukit timah blown up by SAF knn before go ask OKT is real person or not he said real one, reach and park my car beside geylang frog porridge go up the white door beside it. Paid at counter and ask again real person from pic he said no worries. Enter room and told me bath 1st lady will come later, same DIY and hopes the best. Came in a North East PRC milf not young also I really wana go out but knn paid already no point, totally different person normal Jane I told her no bj not interested anyway just fuck her as hard as I can ended up she also beh tahan my quick pump 20mins. Finished job she cover with towel tell me bath myself and run out. Fine after I bath and clean going to put on my clothes she come back in and help me, then say pls rtf. Never lah

Bro, Fuckshop all are DIY bathing, avoid FS
Old 23-10-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
https://www.impmm47.com/girl.php?id=6199

Named Bai Bai, TT-5554, Isyou-5421, MM-6199

Stepped on landmine today, gave me an address for a condo then redirected me to a fuck shop in B area. Avoid 266 Balestier at all cost.

Totally a different person, turns out to be some milf Learnt my lesson
617 Balestier is also FS, told me apartment with big bed, went there, is a 2 story shophouse. I don't even go near
Old 23-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soloist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

14 Hamilton Road there is 2-3 viets there anyone tried? Shop as well?
Old 23-10-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
617 Balestier is also FS, told me apartment with big bed, went there, is a 2 story shophouse. I don't even go near
If the rate is 150 for 1 shot, 99% is Fshop
Old 25-10-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
If the rate is 150 for 1 shot, 99% is Fshop
This is very true. I tried my luck with one such PRC lady. Over the phone, I made it clear that the one serving me must be same lady in advert. Was made to shower and wait 10 mins for the lady, a pleasant young milf with soft C cup boobs. Thankfully, she was a horny lady who provided strong gfe and fj. Was a gd 35 mins session. After the deed, as I shower,she headed out of the room and probably go and service the next customer. I just dressed up and go. These fuck shops operate on a "fuck and go" basis.
Old 26-10-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Dome2 can close shop and rename doom2, 10 FL I go all use fake pics. Only 5 still can fuck lo but really just fuck n go boh serbis, unsatisfied old man move to dome1 and ho ho boh u turn liao.
Old 26-10-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
vigourfull38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Thanks for the honest update.
Old 29-10-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Stepped into this cunning landmine(Bei Bei 6162 from mono web site) at condo. Mobile 90790983

https://www.impmm48.com/girl.php?id=6162

Yes it is a cunning landmine as she likely know that I would walk away at the entrance door step if she did not show a good impression

From the dark entrance door , saw that she is a old hag. She was friendly and welcoming and wearing baggy shirt hence cannot judge well size of the boobs

went into the room and then once removed shirt , she start to reveal her true colour and show her fox tail with 360 degree change to worst attitude

this cannot that cannot and keep grumbling and complaining for nothing and made me soften my cock then blame me and start to give black and blacker face as if the whole world owe her a living and money

In and out less than 25 minutes I left the place

Shall not go into details as no point writing for such a worst and cunning landmine

I write this is for those who have not visited her yet. If you trust my reputation, hopefully you stay away from her and spend your money on much better FL or at geylang red light houses. There are good condo FL at the good bonk attitude thread.

Old 06-11-2023, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I tried the bao er who is a mixed.. told me some ang mo dun like her.. and an ang mo prefer her friend but want the friend to pee into his mouth to drink. Haha.. went there 10plis am.. she still sleeping. Dun wanna go shower firsr or pay first as i scare is different gal. When she came in, looks almost same, so just pay her 150 and shower myself. Cubical too small for them to shower me also. Thought is f and go but at least got light massage and tease plus some cat bath.. bbbj and 69 after requesting.. dunno y bro cant hard.. maybe she rej dfk.. so ask her sumata me and she pblige.. then tried to cap me semi hard.. so i ask her lie down and use my dick to slap her pussy until a bit hard then enter.. f f a bit then release as scare soft again.. not sure y also.. asl if she do 3p or 4p.. and she recommend zhu zhu and qian qian..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1