The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lxxlix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JB Pixie

Anyone know if Pixie is still opened? Used to be a good playground pre-Covid. Too long never go in dk if it’s still opened. Or got any drinking places to recommend? Thai disco/Ktv etc also ok
Old 10-06-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: JB Pixie

Pixie mythic all Notopened bro. Jb town now have 1 Thai disco opened, galaxies star. The old city of dream facing Singapore .
Ktv go plaza sentosa, all opened. Hope it helps.
Old 10-06-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
alphaboy89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Pixie mythic all Notopened bro. Jb town now have 1 Thai disco opened, galaxies star. The old city of dream facing Singapore .
Ktv go plaza sentosa, all opened. Hope it helps.
Bro Pixie reopen alr. Just reopen
Old 13-06-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
emolation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You all have any idea where got local malaysian chinese
Old 18-06-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Hi, how to play at Pixie? I offer money but no girl wan go hotel with me
Old 20-06-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
joshuachuayc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fishing game bro.

Hang flower, build gum cheng. If she likes you, don't need to outright cash (but oh you're paying one way or another).
Old 21-06-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Hi, how to play at Pixie? I offer money but no girl wan go hotel with me
Pixie just reopened so I believe the girls are new and not sure of the system yet.

But generally the SOPs now is slightly different from pre-MCO times. Currently there is an oversupply of foreigner girls in JB and their agents are pushing hard to get them into the Spas / KTVs / Clubs / Stables etc. However there is a few rogues that potong jalan the girls from the agents and almost all places have taken safety precautions for the tabao of their girls. Girls have been told not to deal directly with any John that wants to take them out. The SOP is the John is supposed to deal with the mamasan who then get clearance from the agent whether to allow the outcall.
Usually the agent will have the John identity verified and the girl will also be GPS tagged if she is allowed out.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Wow! Thanks for the detailed information. Next time I go test water again. Over supply of girls sounds gooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Pixie just reopened so I believe the girls are new and not sure of the system yet.

But generally the SOPs now is slightly different from pre-MCO times. Currently there is an oversupply of foreigner girls in JB and their agents are pushing hard to get them into the Spas / KTVs / Clubs / Stables etc. However there is a few rogues that potong jalan the girls from the agents and almost all places have taken safety precautions for the tabao of their girls. Girls have been told not to deal directly with any John that wants to take them out. The SOP is the John is supposed to deal with the mamasan who then get clearance from the agent whether to allow the outcall.
Usually the agent will have the John identity verified and the girl will also be GPS tagged if she is allowed out.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

High end joint ! Been there once!
Old 22-06-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
High end joint ! Been there once!
High end joint....... a nice way to sugarcoat a chop carrot joint. I'm alway amazed how guys can hang thousands of ringgit worth of garlands on the ladies..... then see these same guys leave the place without any kangtao and presumably blueballs.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Mamasans in Pixie ? As what Citizens mentioned in his post.
There are no mamasans in Pixie, Johor Bharu.
This is not Bangkok.

Pixie is extra high end, Atas Atas Joint.
Even more now as Singkies cross into Boleh Land.You go there, listen to the music, see the band, watch the shows, have your beers, 1 or 2 flowers would be good for the ladies.
Enjoy but watch out for your money & credit card in your wallet. The girls, Pixie management are greedy vultures for your money.
To hit and get a lady....
You need to hit the right girl who would said " Yes " for sex.
You need approval from her agent.
You need approval from Pixie management.
All the agents and the club management will take a cut of your money for letting the girl go out with you when the club is open for business. This will be very very expensive.
When the club is closed for the night, you need to get approval from the agent. This will be slightly cheaper on your wallet.
Many males will get blue balls after spending thousands there. And go to sleep alone.
To have sex with a Thai lady in a club, you must have a plan. It can be plan A or plan B if plan A does not work.
But you do not know which lady will say " Yes " to you for sex.
It can be miss, miss, miss and hit.
You got a miss because the lady is only doing her job.
If you cannot communicate, an out person in a club, look at your stupid mobile too often, do not dress well, come in shorts, wear tongs, smelly, ugly, fat, too hairy, got a face that looks liked a pineapple, cannot make jokes, not funny fellow, do not drink, too ham sup, too aggressive, gets drunk very quick, do not smile, do not know how to play dice....puying mai chawp Khun.
Kam Cheng with Thai ladies can be good. But do you go there, to Pixie, very often.
So screw your Kam Cheng a bit because you are not a regular in the club.
So, please negate all the miss targets.
You hence narrow down your selection of ladies to get a lady for sex.
How ?.
You can talk, can you ???.
And talk to the correct people.
Do not inform me about how the management, agents, Thai girls will do or work in the club.
Great experiences & knowledge in Thai clubs and I partied in too many such clubs in Southeast Asia for over a decade.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-06-2022 at 12:34 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
m0n5t3r87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, can advice price of drinks at pixie now? especially whisky..
Old 26-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time before MCO I meet a Malaysian Chinese Aunty ( around 40-50 years old ) by the name of Joyce inside club Pixie.
She told me she is working for the club. I bought her a few LD.
whichever girls that we want, she did bring them the to our table.
I ask her if she is a mamasan, she say no.
This aunty is a very good drinker, she really drink like a Siambu.
Has any Bro here meet her her inside the club?
Old 28-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
ThomasToTommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure about now but pre-COVID days in Pixie were enjoyable. I might have been lucky enough to bring back one Thai to my hotel last time. Didn’t even spend a single cent on any flower on her at all but prior to that night I had already known her for quite some time since I regularly go there to drink. She didn’t mention about any mamasan or whatever, she just came to my hotel after the place closed and ask me to text her my address.

I think the point is you don’t always have to spend a lot of money on flowers to bring one back. I think it also depends a lot on chemistry. But then again, this was pre-COVID so I’m
not sure about how the situation is now over there.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lxxlix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know between mosco, mythic , led , galaxy and pixie, which one higher playability / more fun?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1