The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CBD - A record of my Sexual Activities & Encounters

Camping here for more updates.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh this is getting interesting 😗
Old 01-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
SO ANGRY MAN, i typed a long story yet didnt get to post it due to kana log out.

NVM, to continue....

We were alarmed by the sound of car parked & excepted to have someone walked down the stairs, quickly she stuffed her bra into her huge COACH bag while i zipped up. We lighted another cigarette & smoked pretending to be just hanging around. After a good 10 mins roughly, no sound no picture. I walked up & opened the door leading to the highest level next to the roof of the MSCP. It was empty except for a Silver color Toyota Estima. The car was shaking slightly & i knew they were here for a wild 'adventure' too. I went back to Melissa & told her what happened, we both sneaked up to watch & obvious the car. Soon, i believe they had finished their business & drove off. Melissa & me went back to our spot & chatted. It was near 2am i am getting very tired. So i walked Melissa to her lift while she said that we could continue in her house as her child & parents should be sleeping. I didnt have the courage to continue but i suggested we could have gone to 81 instead.

She considered for a moment.... she rejected my proposal saying tmr sat & sun was a outing day. So i grabbed a car home & PCC again.

I reached home & texted Melissa

Me: Hey i am back, thank u for tonight it was great BUT disappointing due to the disruption.
Melissa replied after a while
M: Sorry too it was sad too, i tired talk again ya

Indeed it was a disappointing day. To my surprise, on sat the next day evening. Melissa texted me to date me out again BUT i rejected her this time as i had an appt with fling which i known from Tinder....

The Pinoy Date
Sat evening night, i meet my Pinoy Tinder date after speaking to her for nearly 3 months. We met at One Fullerton, Starbucks which i often hang out whenever i run errands there. She was a MILF working as a IT in CBD area. I waited for her & she was late nearly 1 hour. She appear dressed in a simple jean skirt & white tee shirt, i could see thru her thin tee that failed to hide her MASSIVE 34D cup Black Bra cleavage. Nabei steam man even now when i think about her.... We intro & say 'hi'. I lead her to boat quay where we settled down at a pub which has live band. Ordered a jar of beer to cool down the heat from the walk. She is slightly pump meaty type. 35YO divorced from cebu area. We chatted about her life in Singapore & her plans to return soon. Honey her name soon got a bit tipsy, she danced when the live band was singing sometimes. The pub closed & i wanted to book her a gojek or grab to send her home.

Honey: Are u sure u wanna let me off so easily?
Me; Huh? (I knew what she meant yet i act blur)
Honey: i like u, i dont mind to have sex with u

Well u know la when a gal say like that the next thing u see us is Hotel 81 Bugis. We quickly checked in & hugged each other like long loss lovers. Frenching, kissing. I stripped her thin white tee & jean skirts & saw a scar at her tummy area, OMG i thought to myself then i stripped her 34D Black Bra & Pink Ah Mah Panties i think alot of gals dunno how to match bra & panties one leh sometimes very turnoff one DO U THINK SO? She also remove my clothes & jeans. We were naked in front of each other. I lay on the bed while she put her sexy mouth near my erected dick & tasted it before putting it in her mouth. She gave me a BBBJ but very obvious her skills werent as good as MElissa as i tried last night. However Honey was very patience & blow quite long. Soon she got up & took a RUBBER from her bag & slipped in on my dick & rode it.

She was on top all the way & i knew she cummed many times. However i didnt really enjoy it as she didnt really moan very loudly but she kept closing her eyes from her looks i knew she enjoyed the ride. I came yet i crave for Melissa. I wonder whats her pussy is like.

..................... TO BE CONTINUED ...................
Month 3 Week 4 Still .......

The following days, i realise that Melissa started to siam me. Making my morale in office abit low. Smoking alone as whole office only me & Melissa smoking. Anyone working in CBD area know one la, damn boring the only comfort in smoking alone is sometimes i can see sexy OL walk pass even some aunty walk pass they will pinch their nose, Nabei u know people smoke yet u still wanna walk pass. Thurs of this week liao, it seemed that this week another PCC alone time. Many texts came from the Pinoy Honey, i replied politely, she wanna jio me for a drink session again this fri. It seemed to me she still horny maybe wanted more. Not to mention the free drinks.

End of thurs, Melissa suddenly texted me at her desk.

Melissa: Hi R u free?
Me: I am always free for u.
Melissa replied: Ok, shall we go smoke?
Me: Sure

We head down 28 levels in slience. Smoked at our old usual place while the bust traffic passed by our sight. Melissa broke the silence despite the heavy horning & cars or motors driving pass us.

Melissa: Sorry huh i very troubled recently
Me: Its ok la i thought u regret what we did.
Melissa: No la i just wanna be prepared and i dont really want a long term relationship with u BUT i am very comfortable with us being friend & colleague.
Me: Oh! After that night! we consider what?
Melissa: IDK la just dont wanna be in a relationship, I take what i want u take what u want lor.
........... There was a silence from me....... for a while ......

Melissa: Anyways tmr night go hang out again?
Me: Sure (Tmr night sure makan U) BUT hor siao liao that pinoy how?

I texted Honey & cancelled the appt. Call me an A-hole i just wanna keep her as reserve in the event of kana aeroplane again.

Friday came the next day,
After work me & Melissa hang out with Jennifer again. Today Jennifer seemed abit unusual & pretty to me. She seemed to have some thoughts on her mind (Soon i shall tackle her & taste Malaysian). At 10+ Jennifer left as to catch the bus in case. I asked Melissa

Me: How? where shall we go next? The same old stairs?
Melissa: Aiyo ask me for what?
Me: Ok lor lets take a walk & let the liquor wear off before we sex-cerise.

We walked this time 'holding hands'. Booked a Gojek to Geylang 81. Checked in, we hugged like long loss lovers, frenched & i stripped Melissa off her 1pc long floral dress. Unclicked her Red La Senza Bra & stripped her off her Red Satin La Senza Panties, revealing her nice abit meaty brown body (Non racist remark) shaven pussy, she stripped me at 1 shot. We headed to shower & played with cold water & then warm water before she squart down in the bathtub & licked my dick head before gaving me a BBBJ. She done that for a couple of mins before i let out a moan in which she knew i am about to cum. She hurry siam & i ejected my load on her side face.

We quickly bathed & wash again before continuing our long loss kiss & i tried to carry her on the small queen size bed. On the bed i licked her wet pussy I SWEAR she smelled like strawberry while she continue to lick & BJ me. In a 69 position, we continued for a while before she say

Melissa: I WANNA RIDE ON TOP

Clearly she horny like fuck liao. She inserted my dick into her hot wet pussy (To be frank its a bit loose due to the wetness i think) She rode my dick & moaned very loudly. to the extend during the ride she said

Melissa: Oh ......... Abang, oh ........ so Deep .......oh .......

I knew she came a few times & theres alot of water on the bed i believe she squirted. She bended down while i doggy her, she moans loudly still

Melissa: Oh .............. oh ............ So Deep .......... So Big ........

I came inside her accidentally .............................. SIBEI SONG

................... TO BE CONTINUED .................... OFF WORK LIAO
Old 01-07-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming
Old 01-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

That ending, Oh shit LOL

Keep it coming, bro! This is getting good
Old 01-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice TS, hope to hear more
Old 02-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update TS
Old 02-07-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more of Melissa and honey
Old 02-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Tinder pick up and office flings stories are the most exciting one.
Keep up the good work.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Really enjoyed the update TS
Same here as well
Old 02-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Keep It Up , Camping Here For More
Upz You TS

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for the update, do continue TS
Old 02-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Moar plssssss
Old 03-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this thread❤❤
Old 03-07-2022, 07:36 PM