The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3776 / Power: 12
MatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond reputeMatthewC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Very good advise. Be patient and good things will cum forth 😂 cheers.
Thanks bro Warbird.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
bobusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
*The Proposal *

A handsome Sardar was sitting in a posh restaurant at the corner seat.
He asked a waiter to take a bottle of the most expensive Wine to a very attractive young woman sitting alone at a table in the other corner.

The waiter brought an elitist wine bottle & took the it to the woman and said,
"Excuse me, ma'am, this precious bottle of wine is from that gentleman who is seated over there."
And indicated the sender with a nod of his head.

The lady stared at the bottle coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note.
The waiter, who was standing nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the Sardar.

The note read:
"For me to accept this bottle,
you need to have a BMW in your garage,
a house in Spain,
a million dollars in ur bank
and 7 inches in your pants."

After reading the note,
the Sardar decided to compose his own note in return.

He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read:
"Just to let you know, things aren't always what they appear or rather what you want them to be.

I have a Ferrari Enzo, a Range Rover, a Mercedes SLS and a Porsche Panamera in my several garages,

I have beautiful houses in Punjab, Hawaii, Dubai, Canada and Morocco and a 10,000 acre estate in England.

There are over 50 million dollars in my bank account and portfolio.

But...
even for a woman as beautiful as you are, I am not going to cut off three inches.
_Just send the bottle back, please!”

Old 03-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
That's a great advice right there, bro
Bro, tks. We should not forget the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewC View Post
Very good advise. Be patient and good things will cum forth 😂 cheers.
Thanks bro Warbird.
Bro, tks.

Yes, we need to be patient with girls/women. It's the same as investing.

But cut your loss and run away if she is a gold digger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobusta View Post
Very nice one bro hehe
Tks, bro.

Good night to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.

I have shared what I truly believe are the keys to getting the most attractive, high quality girls/women of any man's type. I have done my homework and I have gleaned the info from multiple sources over many years.

I also have 13 years of actual field experience. I have practiced diligently as if it's a full time profession. I have left no stones unturned in my pursuit; what a wonderful, pleasurable and fulfilling journey.

I shall not repeat my posts again and again. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I know there are many naysayers out there. They have read my posts and tried to behave differently, but nothing has changed with their love and sex life.

They think I'm full of BS.

Why? Because their negative subconscious beliefs and bias have not changed.

It will require many months, if not years, of reprogramming of the subconscious mind.

The change must come from inside. If a man doesn't believe he can do it, he can't.

For as a man thinks, he shall become.

Cheers and good luck to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Recently, I went to P8 and Dynasty Classic a few times. The girls/women and singers there all CMI. Very disappointing.

It might be another 6 months before we see better quality girls here.

The following is an interesting article about sigma males and why they are very attractive to women. However, they will still lose to a real badass gentleman who is no horse run.

Here is the article.

https://www.blokebox.net/articles/si...ible-to-women/

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
DarwinNunez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besides women, men also need time.

Time is essence and can play important role.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.
13 years already, in the blink of an eye.
Very good thread bro, more 13 years to go
Old 03-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

13 years ago I still had hair on my head

Bro warbird, any advice for botak like me that still want to pick up china girl?
Old 03-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post

Bro warbird, any advice for botak like me that still want to pick up china girl?
what makes you think that Chinese women only want men with hair on the crown?
If you know what you want and are able to come across as confident, caring, sensitive and at least financially stable, you should be able to attract most women, not just the Chinese.
Ain't sure why you specifically mentioned Chinese women, if you think they are low hanging fruits, easier to cheat or lay, you might be the one to be taken for a ride before you might even get a chance with them.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good afternoon,

Recently, I went to P8 and Dynasty Classic a few times. The girls/women and singers there all CMI. Very disappointing.

It might be another 6 months before we see better quality girls here.

The following is an interesting article about sigma males and why they are very attractive to women. However, they will still lose to a real badass gentleman who is no horse run.

Here is the article.

https://www.blokebox.net/articles/si...ible-to-women/

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
bro, why these night clubs? So what if they are drop dead gorgeous? So what if they have a hot for you? Even as a FB or GF, I will be concerned who were their clients the night before, the ones who brought them for a nice meal, ride and romp.
Ya, the gals probably know how to doll up to l better than their plain Jane friends, at least the latter are more straightforward ladies whom I don't mind being seen and spotted by my spouse's BFF.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro warbird, the person posting above me is an obvious troll, suggest you not reply to him and feed the troll...

Oh and yes, the next step for him would be to feel butthurt upon seeing my post, so he will probably resort to junvenile behaviour and start zapping my points!
Old 05-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinNunez View Post
Besides women, men also need time.

Time is essence and can play important role.
Yes, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warded View Post
13 years already, in the blink of an eye.
Very good thread bro, more 13 years to go
Bro, tks.

I intend to be active for longer than 13 yrs.

Quote:

Bro,

It's not the amount of hair on your head, it's your frames and masculine character traits that attract high-quality girls/women. Why limit yourself to China girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
what makes you think that Chinese women only want men with hair on the crown?
If you know what you want and are able to come across as confident, caring, sensitive and at least financially stable, you should be able to attract most women, not just the Chinese.
Ain't sure why you specifically mentioned Chinese women, if you think they are low hanging fruits, easier to cheat or lay, you might be the one to be taken for a ride before you might even get a chance with them.
Bro, tks for your opinions.

Quote:
bro, why these night clubs? So what if they are drop dead gorgeous? So what if they have a hot for you? Even as a FB or GF, I will be concerned who were their clients the night before, the ones who brought them for a nice meal, ride and romp.
Ya, the gals probably know how to doll up to l better than their plain Jane friends, at least the latter are more straightforward ladies whom I don't mind being seen and spotted by my spouse's BFF.
Bro, tks for your post.

I used to go to TAM and PC joints because these were places where I often could see new attractive girls of my type in the shortest possible time. Going to shopping malls and waiting outside schools are very time-consuming and result in very low returns.

If you have read my earlier posts, you know I'm most interested in long-term relationships, preferably exclusive. And the girls must be my type.

Quote:
Hi bro warbird, the person posting above me is an obvious troll, suggest you not reply to him and feed the troll...

Oh and yes, the next step for him would be to feel butthurt upon seeing my post, so he will probably resort to junvenile behaviour and start zapping my points!
Bro, tks for your advice.

I think his taste and preferences are different from mine and that is perfectly fine. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I hope he is mature enough not to zap you.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, bro.

Bro, tks.

I intend to be active for longer than 13 yrs.

Bro,

It's not the amount of hair on your head, it's your frames and masculine character traits that attract high-quality girls/women. Why limit yourself to China girls?

Bro, tks for your opinions.

Bro, tks for your post.

I used to go to TAM and PC joints because these were places where I often could see new attractive girls of my type in the shortest possible time. Going to shopping malls and waiting outside schools are very time-consuming and result in very low returns.

If you have read my earlier posts, you know I'm most interested in long-term relationships, preferably exclusive. And the girls must be my type.

Bro, tks for your advice.

I think his taste and preferences are different from mine and that is perfectly fine. One man's meat is another man's poison.

I hope he is mature enough not to zap you.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Thanks for replying bro WB. The quality of ladies in the likes of Number 8, Central and other higher end joints are nowhere comparable to even way before Covid than the good old days of TAM, LV and Lido. I reckon its because the ladies can make alot more money in China to clubs than Singapore.
Hence, the top notch girls are either there or go to places like Jakarta, Japan or Korea where more high rollers can be found. You will have to either settle for the lower grades ones or quit on it.
P/s so far, I never zapped anyone and doubt I would ever. So what if I am million points and thousands of power? You know I ain't the first time here with you, never meant to be personal but just expressing my view and not any personal attack or insult at all.
Old 06-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Yes, upon seeing these replies, it does seems that I was the one who is being petty-minded in this conversation, I apologise to both...

Anyways, i prefer china girls simply because i feel that i can communicate to them better, rather than thai or viets
Old 06-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for replying bro WB. The quality of ladies in the likes of Number 8, Central and other higher end joints are nowhere comparable to even way before Covid than the good old days of TAM, LV and Lido. I reckon its because the ladies can make alot more money in China to clubs than Singapore.
Hence, the top notch girls are either there or go to places like Jakarta, Japan or Korea where more high rollers can be found. You will have to either settle for the lower grades ones or quit on it.
P/s so far, I never zapped anyone and doubt I would ever. So what if I am million points and thousands of power? You know I ain't the first time here with you, never meant to be personal but just expressing my view and not any personal attack or insult at all.
Bro, tks.

You're right!

I'm nostalgic. In the good old days, of course, there were many pretty SYTs at the high-end joints you have mentioned. In the second-tier joints at PC, there were a fair number of pretty SYTs then. Even in GL, along L8 and Talma Rd and some other lorongs, there were pretty SYTs offering their bodies from $80-120.

There had been a dearth of pretty SYTs and young women for many yrs before the pandemic.

Since the pandemic? Nil, zero, none, zilch...

Yes, I greatly appreciate your personal views and your contributions to my thread. Keep them coming.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Yes, upon seeing these replies, it does seems that I was the one who is being petty-minded in this conversation, I apologise to both...

Anyways, i prefer china girls simply because i feel that i can communicate to them better, rather than thai or viets
Bro, tks for your post.

I also like China girls.

Aiyo, you misunderstood bro JC's intention. The two of you are esteemed samsters and both very valuable to my threads.

I wish both of you would continue to contribute and share your views.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1