The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
I wonder how much time required. It's still painful feeling empty.

Feeling loss of desire and libido. That bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
It takes time to get over a relationship at times, esp when you have fond memories of good experience with each other.

Dating apps is time consuming and many scams, marketing gimmicks. U need to use your own 'filtration power' to filter.

Can't help you on where to find another fb, u can try here though.
Old 21-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

This is OPP relationship went wrong and got exposed, yesterday.

Woman and son surprise and confront husband with alleged mistress at Changi Airport.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/im...leged-mistress

https://www.facebook.com/jollyhonghu...19722941236660

This is the wife's FB post.
She has been posting it since she exposed her man yesterday with a video clip.

As a father i feel really sorry for their boy to witness the confrontation.
He might not fully understand but it is just sad.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 21-06-2022 at 03:49 PM.
Old 21-06-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

https://skaichanphotography.com/phot...mming-pool.php

This is the 30 year old pussy that went for the OPP (the married guy)
It is all public and viral now.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 21-06-2022 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-07-2022, 05:25 AM
Samster

Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Bump to keep thread active.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
U are more emotionally invested than u should on that one?
It happens bro, trust me. Especially with time.

And worse, at which stage of our life they came in.
All these could be a recipe for a blossomed and serious relationship out of a fling.

Either way, all things can be resolved if we all act rationally.
I have two close friends that had OPP when they were in their 30's.

Both are my male friends.
In the end they all got divorced with their wives then and married the 'other woman'.

Til this very day, both my friends are still happily married to their ex OPP.

I am not encouraging anything here.
Just want to let u know there are times when wrongs can be righted.

Oh my two bros, they dont know each other until i introduced them years later after they married their ex-OPP.

U could see the 'mental hi-5' they give each other when i shared their history with them all over drinks.
They instantly hit it off like lost brothers reunite.

Found this thread late and there’s lots of good advice. Thank you so much for sharing.

Do both of these friends have kids, and if you have kids, would it be messy?
Old 02-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Found this thread late and there’s lots of good advice. Thank you so much for sharing.

Do both of these friends have kids, and if you have kids, would it be messy?
None of them have kids and i think it did help in the pace of their decision.
Messy or not, i would like to assume that there were genuine second chances so to speak.

These two friends of mine, before the divorce i could see the level of happiness index for them was a rather low one.
After they divorced and married their respective OPP, they were all smiles.

Yes, there were so many digs and stares at them but i think they really didnt give a fuck.
It was a new found happiness and both of them accept the transgression of one another, and still make it work.

I respect that.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
None of them have kids and i think it did help in the pace of their decision.
Messy or not, i would like to assume that there were genuine second chances so to speak.

These two friends of mine, before the divorce i could see the level of happiness index for them was a rather low one.
After they divorced and married their respective OPP, they were all smiles.

Yes, there were so many digs and stares at them but i think they really didnt give a fuck.
It was a new found happiness and both of them accept the transgression of one another, and still make it work.

I respect that.
Cool, thanks for sharing. Ultimately, got to do what works best for you, not what works best for the public perception. Appreciate your sharing. OPP sounds great, after you shed more light on it! ))))
Old 03-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Cool, thanks for sharing. Ultimately, got to do what works best for you, not what works best for the public perception. Appreciate your sharing. OPP sounds great, after you shed more light on it! ))))
Ya, i couldnt care less of those sanctimonious jackasses with their opinions.

OPP is all over satisfying your own needs, nothing more.
A fuckfest on the side and keep it that way.
Keep it honest upfront. Dont over promise.

If we keep it no frills, a OPP relationship can be very beneficial to all parties involved.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rule #1 of OPP: Never put your heart into loving him/her even though a special bond has formed.

#2 : Never ever break your OPP's family and trust. If either party's family member(s) found out, just respect his/her wish to discontinue the special bond. Even if this is used as an excuse, just let it be.
It will take time to get healed and be back in action, or just focus on other aspects in you life.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

See many running groups. Any chance of OPPing and also have good running company?
Old 10-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

The common wrong perception is that OPP women are ready to throw themselves at us, basically flooding the market with their pussies, free for all.

If we keep thinking like this, our chance of getting a OPP relationship just zeroed.
If we are just looking for pussies, then either pay for one or beg for it.

OPP journey is different. Personally it is a lot of hard work but the reward is more satisfying than your own marriages or steady relationships.
Just think for a moment what i said and look at your own OPP journey.
It has to be more satisfying and rewarding, right?
Otherwise why even bother taking the risks.

There are different leagues of OPP relationships.
Let me share some examples.

Older married men with older married women.
Older married men with younger single women.
Younger married men with older married women.
Younger married men with single but attached women.
Older divorced men with younger married women.
Older divorced men with younger single women.

These 'pairing' per-requisites are different from one another.
Dont be a simpleton to use a blanket approach towards any OPP relationship, u will be dumped very soon.

Again liked i said, it is a lot of hard work.
Prep work and ground work.
But once it takes off, i can assure u with 100% guarantee your quality of life, sex and intimacy will be all time high.
I am sure many bros here can attest to it.
Old 21-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

https://mothership.sg/2022/07/serene...8y2nCRCeXw7N58

A woman embarked on a "quest for revenge" after learning that the male psychiatrist whom she had an affair with was unfaithful to her.

She took him to court and lost the lawsuit on Jul. 19, but the judge said in his ruling that there was "no true winner" in the "entire debacle".

OPP nightmare
Old 16-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
See many running groups. Any chance of OPPing and also have good running company?
Just put yourself out there and keep an eye for signs and signals
Old 17-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
ratejop82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant help it
Old 17-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster