The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Thanks Bro WOO for the update
will plan a visit soon to see those ex SG ktv gals
WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 01-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Thanks for sharing..
Up you with some apples
Old 01-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Thanks for sharing..
Up you with some apples
Go enjoy relax chill and report back lol kekeke
Old 01-07-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Speaking from experience? Seems like you have many bad experiences at Paramount
Have a mix of good and bad, the good ones mostly 上岸, sharing the bad so newbies can avoid the pitfalls. There are some good ones but it’s how you build the chemistry. The bad ones I shared unfortunately all feedback by my clients that I brought there. So yes, all thru real “eyes” experience.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
Have a mix of good and bad, the good ones mostly 上岸, sharing the bad so newbies can avoid the pitfalls. There are some good ones but it’s how you build the chemistry. The bad ones I shared unfortunately all feedback by my clients that I brought there. So yes, all thru real “eyes” experience.
Aren't you a sweet one 👍👍👍👍
Old 02-07-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Aren't you a sweet one 👍👍👍👍
Now hearing stories from the gals yesterday (01-Jul-2023) got one newbie went and kenna carrot $420. The gals are happily telling every lao jiao customers how “accomplished” they are. That newbie little bro kenna manhandled by so many hands, and apparently the newbie’s friend was throwing a fit to the gals after getting know of the situation. Whoever you are newbie, you have officially graduated with tuition fees paid😋
Old 02-07-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Now hearing stories from the gals yesterday (01-Jul-2023) got one newbie went and kenna carrot $420. The gals are happily telling every lao jiao customers how “accomplished” they are. That newbie little bro kenna manhandled by so many hands, and apparently the newbie’s friend was throwing a fit to the gals after getting know of the situation. Whoever you are newbie, you have officially graduated with tuition fees paid😋
OMG... Probably both Paramount/IQ work similar method. Cheong with care, watch the wallet guys!
Old 02-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See too many pretty girls touch touch find hard to say no? Hahaha. I always stick to one…or maybe 2 max. But the money he spent can do booking for 1 girl with cash to spare lol. Expensive lesson this one

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-07-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
From newbie to old bird crash course
Old 02-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
See too many pretty girls touch touch find hard to say no? Hahaha. I always stick to one…or maybe 2 max. But the money he spent can do booking for 1 girl with cash to spare lol. Expensive lesson this one
Who are your favourites? add to list?
Old 03-07-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who are your favourites? add to list?
Lol list of leeches?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 03-07-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol list of leeches?
List of fun playable gals
Old 03-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
List of fun playable gals
Ting Ting - wears a cap (not Si Si who wears one everyday for easy recognition), sometimes she don’t wear. Very good in sweet talk to make you feel good. Genuinely or not, I would say she is less a threat versus others. Playability is high. One who can easily strike a conversation and fyi she sings very well. Enjoy!
Old 03-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ting Ting - wears a cap (not Si Si who wears one everyday for easy recognition), sometimes she don’t wear. Very good in sweet talk to make you feel good. Genuinely or not, I would say she is less a threat versus others. Playability is high. One who can easily strike a conversation and fyi she sings very well. Enjoy!
Yup agree Tong Ting is okies
Old 04-07-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup agree Tong Ting is okies
Thanks for concurring. Anyone else has good or bad reviews? Can always agree or disagree in the name for better fun and spending wisely. Bottom line mai spoil market.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1