The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-07-2022, 04:19 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I went to china for a business trip and I visited my ex and we did it in the pool…My god! I don’t know what I am doing. Probably a bit tipsy from some stupid drinks…Really an idiot when I think back.

(1) To drink when I am overseas
(2) To do it with my ex. But he is handsome and well endowed so can’t resist myself
(3) To do it in a public place…Bikini is dangerous…Totally cannot stop penetration and him groping me

Lucky for me, that is a high end business hotel and it was quiet. If unlucky, video would have been circulated…

Really freak me out and I will never do it again
that's hot...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
There is actually a few times we were seen by other couples while doing it at park. That's was with my gf long time ago. Normally we just continue if we know other couples are also there for the same thing.
More exciting watching each other?
Old 02-07-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro need it

thanks for the recommendations.

soon it will be flood with other bros trying out these locations.

up you 19 points.
Up you back bro. I think just outside old Changi hospital is the most scary one. Make sure the date wears a flare skirt for fast getaway! That’s what my date would wear for such adventures. Have fun bro!
Old 02-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Up you back bro. I think just outside old Changi hospital is the most scary one. Make sure the date wears a flare skirt for fast getaway! That’s what my date would wear for such adventures. Have fun bro!
Whenever I see gals in flare skirt I always wonder if she is commando going for a quickie
Old 02-07-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayle123 View Post
Whenever I see gals in flare skirt I always wonder if she is commando going for a quickie
Flare skirts or at least a sun dress. Those skin tight dresses just not convenient
Old 02-07-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Outdoor sex is best. But not those in car lah but out in the open. I find beaches at night best. Cos quite dark and even if someone walked past, it doesn't matter, just quickly cover up. Lol. The Best is you can see people's shadow walking here and there while you are there fucking, damnnshiok...

Once I did it on a beach in broad daylight in Hong Kong...asked my then gf to pcc for me..lol

Most girls are up for it as they like excitement too...even those seemingly book worm type.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:57 AM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayle123 View Post
There is something about flare skirts…. An air of innocence and seduction, and of course a lot of convenience.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

In this era, a bit dangerous. Later appear on video? In the past don’t have to worry…can do staircase and don’t worry about video
Old 03-07-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
In this era, a bit dangerous. Later appear on video? In the past don’t have to worry…can do staircase and don’t worry about video
I guess thanks to covid, putting on a mask helps somewhat!
Old 03-07-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Rockstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sis, I would try to recce the place before doing it. Of course, doing it now is a bit more risky than in the past. We can just leave our house naked and have fun around the block before all the cctv is up and the prevalent use of phone camera. Now not so much. But there are still places that is good for outdoor fun.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar77 View Post
Sis, I would try to recce the place before doing it. Of course, doing it now is a bit more risky than in the past. We can just leave our house naked and have fun around the block before all the cctv is up and the prevalent use of phone camera. Now not so much. But there are still places that is good for outdoor fun.
Very thrilling to walk around the block fully naked
Old 10-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Outdoor sex is best. But not those in car lah but out in the open. I find beaches at night best. Cos quite dark and even if someone walked past, it doesn't matter, just quickly cover up. Lol. The Best is you can see people's shadow walking here and there while you are there fucking, damnnshiok...

the peeping tom cannot stand too near when u are piaking in broad daylight

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 10-07-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post

Once I did it on a beach in broad daylight in Hong Kong...asked my then gf to pcc for me..lol

Most girls are up for it as they like excitement too...even those seemingly book worm type.
ya... outdoor most shiok.. car too cramp... get the girl to wear short skirt with Gstring n ownself wear shorts with no underwear... super easy shiok wet entry outside in the wild...
Old 11-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I went to china for a business trip and I visited my ex and we did it in the pool…My god! I don’t know what I am doing. Probably a bit tipsy from some stupid drinks…Really an idiot when I think back.

(1) To drink when I am overseas
(2) To do it with my ex. But he is handsome and well endowed so can’t resist myself
(3) To do it in a public place…Bikini is dangerous…Totally cannot stop penetration and him groping me

Lucky for me, that is a high end business hotel and it was quiet. If unlucky, video would have been circulated…

Really freak me out and I will never do it again
wa sis are u married?
Old 14-07-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Origami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time was 30 years ago when I was in my teens. Was with ex GF E after school and at a quiet corner of Yishun stadium one late afternoon. Due to age it was hard for us to have much privacy so we usually went to quiet areas to pet. Good thing was secondary uniform was skirt for her and we were at one of our usual corners. One thing led to another and we started having sex. Unfortunately halfway through we saw a peeping tom looking at us and I had to stop. Good thing was I later found out how crazy my ex GF E was as she wasn't embarrassed and even offered to give me a BJ!

Many years ago when Marina Barrage just opened there were hardly anybody there at night. We could literally be the only 2 persons there rolling across the grass while the cold wind blew. That was one favourite place of mine with ex GF T. Yeah, I loved spraying my seeds on those grass patches...

I tried it at Sentosa beach as well. As long as my GF was wearing a skirt, I would usually drive to suitable locations. Ex GF C was staying in West Coast area so we would usually hang near there. That time we did it on the beach she was wearing skirt with no panties on. She was already wet with intent. We saw a chair that was on the beach at night and I had her straddle me while I penetrated her under the skirt. Awkward moment was when a family walked past us and the father was looking at us with sly knowing glances while his young kids were with him. Once they walked past the nearest groups of people that could walk past us were a good distance away and I quickly chose a flat boulder that was on the beach and just quickly moved over and did our deed. I'm sure those looking at our direction would know we were having sex with my ex gf legs in the air and me ejaculationg on the rock. Until today every time I walk past that rock I would call it my rock.

NUS also was one of our playgrounds. Sometimes some of the classrooms are not locked, if you know what I mean and also the toilets not near the halls in the middle of the night...

And about 10 years ago when I was still working in CBD with ex gf S, we once did it during lunch time. At the stairwell at One Raffles Place. You know where the food stalls are? At one corner there is a stairs that leads down and the door at the bottom is one way where once you open it leads into the open? There are no cameras there back then...you can hear echo of anyone walking down and if you control your piak piak then you know your gf is going back to office with your deposit

Last time young and foolish, would try anywhere if given a chance. Now just sit back and enjoy all the post of the bros here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1