The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
SonnieQiong is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Attention to all Massage Lovers!
GUARANTEE GOOD!!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels GREAT. GUARANTEED SHIOK SHIOK! 😂

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂
Hi bro,
Please share contact. Thanks in advance
Old 03-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices View Post
Quite sad, one of the playgrounds at Bedok Central area closed down liao. Any recommendations?
Izzit must walk up the stairs by the back door to reach the counter that TCM? Entrance is just $50 that TCM, with only 3 beds side by side cover with curtain type?
Old 03-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Vices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Izzit must walk up the stairs by the back door to reach the counter that TCM? Entrance is just $50 that TCM, with only 3 beds side by side cover with curtain type?
Yeah, that one lo.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Quote:
GUARANTEE GOOD!!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels GREAT. GUARANTEED SHIOK SHIOK! 😂

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂
Bro, share please
Old 03-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices View Post
Yeah, that one lo.
I have PM u bro
Old 03-07-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mem0001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a hidden gem in Marine Parade Central. Good massage. can pm me

Last edited by mem0001; 05-07-2022 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
miseri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMR View Post
Bro, share please
Hi bro can share ?
Old 07-07-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gundala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
One evening I chanced upon a spa after having dinner. The masseuse who was talking on the phone looked young and attractive and appeared to be a PRC and she wore streetwear instead of the usual uniform. She was wearing a tight fitting top paired with a micro mini denim shorts. I was instantly turned on and asked her if she was available. She said she was. I therefore booked her for an hour session ($50). Am surprised that a legit spa doesn’t require their masseuse to wear uniform.

Name - Shirley
Origin - Guanzhou, PRC
Age - mid twenties (guesstimate)
Height - 1.64m approx.
tits - B cup Natural
Built - slim to medium

Looks - Attractive, jovial, young and outspoken

Massage - 7.0/10; acceptable but not fantastic. I like it when her bare thighs rubbed against mine. Usually I dun get to experience that as masseuses wore long pants.

Teasing - 7.8/10; very good. She would tear open the disposal brief to access my erotic zones whilst I was in prone position. Pretty stimulating.

HJ - 7.0/10; Slow and steady. Not bad! I caressed her tits and slipped my hand inside her micro-mini shorts to access her butt cheeks and anus. She has curvy butt. I also caressed her tits. (Need more tips to do that).

Attitude - 8.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Do not PM me for contact if u are newbies who have not contributed before. Those who up me b4 asking for contact will have priority.

bro, can share the contact ?
Old 07-07-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theRipper77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
GUARANTEE GOOD!!

Bro can share contact thanks.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Quote:
GUARANTEE GOOD!!

Pm bro, will go later
Old 11-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bros tried T**e spa at bedok before?
Couple of MLs there caught my eye so just want to know if this joint not 88 one.
If 88 I skip, thx.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
BADBOYDC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Any kind bros tried T**e spa at bedok before?
Couple of MLs there caught my eye so just want to know if this joint not 88 one.
If 88 I skip, thx.
Yes bro, 87/89 if not wrong. Tried 2 lady’s liao 😂😂😂😂
Cxxxy and Exx
Old 11-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Arr ok bro. Thx will skip then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADBOYDC View Post
Cxxxy and Exx
Old 11-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

KSC basement has a few OWO shops , walked past but no FR so aft making 2 rounds gave up, all ML playing hp, .
Any reviews here ?
Appreciate with thanks

Last edited by Riverwalk; 11-07-2022 at 10:04 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Baggio10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADBOYDC View Post
Cxxxy and Exx
78 and 85 I think. But min need to take 78 according to ML. I tried Y***. Can share FR for C**** thru PM?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread