The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-07-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
From my perspective, there is no peeping or accidental……When we dress, we know what we are doing and how much we should expose

For example
In office, always fully buttoned with suit and pants/ long skirt, no cleavage. You don’t want your subordinates to see anything whenever you are coaching them etc…

After work, if you are meeting some old friends, you may loosen a bit (unbutton 1 button) and dump your jacket in the car etc…

If I am out for ladies night, we will be a bit naughty…Wearing more low cut, body hugging, shorter skirt etc…..

Going DND alone and with spouse also different.

Just my personal perspective. If a women don’t want to let you see anything, you won’t. But ironically, life is strange. Sometimes my BFF is pissed because some old, ugly dude keep staring at her cleavage. But she is happy when some handsome dude do it openly…aiyo! Bias right but who don’t like pretty women and charming men?

I told her to chill because men look at us because we are attractive. If they don’t look at us, then we worry. Just some eye candy for them, not as if we are doing anything with them…
Thanks to sis Annie for sharing with us guys the female perspective of zaogeng ...the sis is matured n sensible enough to know that women shd feel happy when admired n beo-ed by men of all ages...as that is a gauge to her of how attractive n desired she is to all of them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been mummy market over the weekend? lots of things to see
Old 03-07-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
This type of shorts with big opening. Super shiok!!
Old 03-07-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
anyone been mummy market over the weekend? lots of things to see
Is there a place call mummy market in Singapore?
Old 03-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Is there a place call mummy market in Singapore?
Mummys Market Baby & Mother Store

3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 02-724/725/726/727 SUNTEC CITY MALL, 038983
6812 8080 https://g.co/kgs/7MQUt3

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-07-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Solid stuff

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Mummys Market Baby & Mother Store

3 TEMASEK BOULEVARD 02-724/725/726/727 SUNTEC CITY MALL, 038983
6812 8080 https://g.co/kgs/7MQUt3
Got a fair at Expo. Today last day
Old 04-07-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute

nip?
Old 04-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
My friend is in the construction industry. One day he called me to ask whether can help send some stuff to him as his staff is down with COVID. Well, friend call for help then bo pian la. I went down to him office to collect a box of electrical stuff and deliver to this shop he is renovating. I went there then realised that this is a spa.

Ding Dong! A sexy milf open the door and I just went in. I observed that her top is rather loose (those type you can bio from the top and bottom) and can “sense that her neh neh is sizeable”. My friend insisted he wants to buy me dinner for my help but have to wait for him to settle his electrical job. Next moment the milf pour me some drink and accidentally bend down and I saw a bit of her 2 creamy tits. A bit bored to wait for my friend to finish work so I just told him I go nearby massage. The milf overheard and say why need to go somewhere else massage since this is a spa. I was reluctant because they are still doing renovation and a bit dusty here and there. In the end, I sort of obliged.

During my massage, I realised that the milf has a few massage shops in SG and MY. I can say her massage skill is equivalent to May. During my massage, I keep praising her in terms of skills, brain and beauty. I made her so happy until she decided to juagen for me (she said she usually do counter and don’t massage and juagen).

I was quite happy until she started juagen. It was those like pain till your cock cannot stand type.. wa lan! If you think LLJ and Coco’s juagen are painful, this one is worst….For that 15 mins, I was groaning in pain. She said a lot of blockage and old already will have problem. She naughtily bend down to let me have a look at her cleavage.

She spent the next 2-3 mins stroking my cock sensually until I cannot take it and try to grab her tits from below her tops. Wa lan eh! She was totally braless and she has a pair of C cups with eraser nipples. She used her hand to cover my mouth and asked me not to talk.

She took off her top totally and threw it to the sides. I played with her nipples until they are fully erected. She shoved her tits into my mouth and asked me to suck them…she led my hand into her mini skirt and let me play with her pussy….

老板娘:啊!这样玩就好,不要出来。。晚上回家干死你老婆。。。
BNN:被你那么玩,不出来会憋死。。
老板娘:真的要出吗?

She continue stroking me sensually until I erupted a huge wave of cumshot…Bang! My cum flew everywhere like a volcano….

BNN: 妈啊!射那么多!
老板娘:你搞到我那么爽!如果不是来大姨妈,搞死你

She told me die die cannot tell my friend about what she did. She continue to put on her loose top and then walk out like nothing happen….She gave me her number but told me no more “massage”. She said if go to Malaysia, can anytime jio her out to eat and drink. She will run between both SG and MY but we take it as we don’t know each other in SG and only meet in MY.

What a freaking experience! Sometimes doing a good deed will results in something rewarding also…
Good grief, she's having her period, still let you play with her pussy? If you played outside the panty and pad, shiok meh? If your fingers went in, would be super messy and smelly.
Anyway, this kind of MILF must follow up ASAP before it turns cold.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

During a woman's period, if she is wearing a pad, try rubbing outside in circular motion. In no time, she will get horny. Try dry humping. Very quickly, she will reach orgasm. Doing this, my partner can scream until my ear drum burst which show how intense is her orgasm.

At times nearing the end of her period, I will dry hump her. She as usual get very horny. I slide the panties and pad aside and start real action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Good grief, she's having her period, still let you play with her pussy? If you played outside the panty and pad, shiok meh? If your fingers went in, would be super messy and smelly.
Anyway, this kind of MILF must follow up ASAP before it turns cold.

Last edited by lipe; 04-07-2022 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
During a woman's period, if she is wearing a pad, try rubbing outside in circular motion In no time, she will get horny. Try dry humping. Very quickly, she will reach orgasm. Doing this, my partner can scream until my ear drum burst which show how intense is her orgasm.

At times nearing the end of her period, I will dry hump her. She as usual get very horny. I slide the panties and pad aside and start real action.
Its kinky but also can be messy. Intercourse when the lady's period is ending could possibly cause an extension of her period, besides, there could be residual germs lingering that may cause infection to both. I had a female friend got pregnant when her ex had sex with her on her last couple of days of period. This is almost impossible as most women wouldn't ovulate while having periods, but in her case, her period was never constant.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
During a woman's period, if she is wearing a pad, try rubbing outside in circular motion In no time, she will get horny. Try dry humping. Very quickly, she will reach orgasm. Doing this, my partner can scream until my ear drum burst which show how intense is her orgasm.

i used to fuck my GF on her period, do it in the toilet
the extra lubricant can be quite a experience too. my main
concern was the smell. sometimes can be overwhelming especially
if the toilet is not ventilated. but not many girls are up for menses sex
because most guys will also freak out seeing their penis with menses
Old 04-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i have done menses sex before with one of my ex, i ask her if she is really extra horny during period she say not really but we just tried it to see if its true, woah the bedsheet was damn messy lol
Old 04-07-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also tried fking my ex-FB during her menses before. she will stuff tissue into her cb acting like an absorbent pad and we would fk as usual. surprisingly no leak and she can pull it out from her cb after. first time i encounter this so i was in awe lol
Old 04-07-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
During a woman's period, if she is wearing a pad, try rubbing outside in circular motion. In no time, she will get horny. Try dry humping. Very quickly, she will reach orgasm. Doing this, my partner can scream until my ear drum burst which show how intense is her orgasm.

Wow.

Thanks so much for great tips bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1