The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-07-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
Me. A little bit of my heart died when nx left.
Too bad I never get a chance to visit her

Texted a few times, all fully booked
Old 03-07-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

The Legendary MLX (aka Marathon Xi / Joy) is back.

I visited her earlier today, she is still as lovely and charming as she used to be.

She know how to tease you and make you horny.

She do try her best to serve the customer even though she is not fully recovered from her injury.

Please do support her, she worth the penny and won't let you guys disappointed!
Is she in same location?
Old 03-07-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Absolutely! This is a rather nice memory lane we are on this weekend There were indeed some wonderful wonderful girls along the way.

@Aftershave@8 you really do have the inside track with the babes, you lady killer you!
Not really, bro. I think some ML’s view me as an “easy customer” due to my laid back style and humour (but no less horny, I assure you), and a few of them still keep in touch with me. One nice gesture was from the boobsy Hebe who reminded me to wear my mask when covid was escalating in Singapore; glad I did not delete her WC after she RTC.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
she also ask me to visit her in her hometown when I am free...
Lucky you! Just make sure she's in her hometown before you go coz she's been an active domestic traveller
Old 03-07-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried her before? Looks very promising

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lin-xie-massage/
Old 03-07-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nobody miss Ning Xia and Lulu except me?
NX came back?
Old 03-07-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Not really, bro. I think some ML’s view me as an “easy customer” due to my laid back style and humour (but no less horny, I assure you), and a few of them still keep in touch with me. One nice gesture was from the boobsy Hebe who reminded me to wear my mask when covid was escalating in Singapore; glad I did not delete her WC after she RTC.
That’s nice
Old 03-07-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salohci View Post
NX came back?
Don't think so. Last I heard summer and her are friends.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

anyone tried this lady before? TIA

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/fei-er-massage/
Old 03-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Hehe bro your eyes very sharp. Yes she is back the tua neh bu. She used to charge additional 10 bucks more for massage and HJ.
Please note her massage is non existant.
Her WC indicate she is back and out makaning her favourite bkt.
Please note her HJ indicate market rate for HJ but still premium for her add on service hor.
But quite worth it for me and some bros as seeing her neh neh while doing the deeds is quite worth it.
Hehe.
She listed as an 36E.

Is she the real stuff? Or man made?

Thanks
Old 03-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
I bet you are a lawyer or have taken literature in your subject combination.
No. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
I also think that he is a lawyer or doctor
No. And no. But the written and spoken word is the most powerful tool of my profession. Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Nah he eats low SES food.
Lol yes, and I prefer it to be totally honest. In fact, I found it to be the better soul food - a lot more delicious variety, full of nutritious reality, high in humility, and low in saturated demands. It's the healthier choice to fill my spirits with goodness.

I've of course feasted on high SES meals before, especially the local dishes. However, I found it packed with artificial reasonings, has the flavour of plastic and is low in moral fibre. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/

The Legendary MLX (aka Marathon Xi / Joy) is back.

I visited her earlier today, she is still as lovely and charming as she used to be.

She know how to tease you and make you horny.

She do try her best to serve the customer even though she is not fully recovered from her injury.

Please do support her, she worth the penny and won't let you guys disappointed!
Legendary? Getting really generous with the adjectives aren't we? She is a popular choice for many but I wouldn't use that kind of label so freely, definitely not on her. Setting such high expectations for people whom has never tried her may end up doing her more harm than good.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pennyperro22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Lollo https://sglonelyguy-14.com/lollo-massage/

Looks: 8/10, discount a bit from pics but still okay.

Massage: 7/10 not there for it anyways

HJ: 8/10 will lay beside you to do it

GFE: 9/10 will serve you warm water before start, wipe you dry after shower and head massage after the deed.

RTM: maybe
Old 03-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Looks familiar, like a certain ML who previously charged a premium price.
What’s her previous name?

Thanks
Old 03-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai View Post
Tried to book her in the weekend but she said she resting. So I don't think she rtc yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1