The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes. I think the same lady…before and after plastics surgery ?
Bro bignehneh

It's a great share!

( Click to show/hide )

Also thanks to Bro okcieMon and Bro cavemao for their respective shares also.

Apparently she has a Twitter account too which confirms that 麻豆淫水姬💦夏晴子 = Candybaby糖寶

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-06-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I want to write her a letter also like the male cast in the movie. Sent to which address huh? Will she reply twitter? Haha
Old 29-06-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The other one I love is her

Hit AV milf 苏语堂

First time I saw her, I immediately think of Shi Shi, E cup milf from SGlonelyguy. She don’t offer fj as service but if you make her so wet, confirm ho say….play till gone case
Old 29-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to write her a letter also like the male cast in the movie. Sent to which address huh? Will she reply twitter? Haha
You never know, Bro bignehneh.

Think I saw she got reply to some fans in her Twitter. I can't read Chinese so I am unsure if I am correct bro

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 29-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The other one I love is her

Hit AV milf 苏语堂

First time I saw her, I immediately think of Shi Shi, E cup milf from SGlonelyguy. She don’t offer fj as service but if you make her so wet, confirm ho say….play till gone case
Bro, I see you like those slightly mature womanly look type with big boobs. Good choice! Since we discussing both 夏晴子 and 苏语棠, let me intro you:

https://www.qinav.com/video/440942.html

https://www.qinav.com/video/639678.html

Frankly my honest opinion, skip the 上集 and just watch the 下集. Can full up appreciate both lady body. 上集 is just a waste of time, featuring mostly 夏晴子 and not much stripping, too much dialogue.

Last edited by okcieMon; 29-06-2022 at 04:22 PM.
Old 29-06-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Bro, I see you like those slightly mature womanly look type with big boobs. Good choice! Since we discussing both 夏晴子 and 苏语棠, let me intro you:

https://www.qinav.com/video/440942.html

https://www.qinav.com/video/639678.html

Frankly my honest opinion, skip the 上集 and just watch the 下集. Can full up appreciate both lady body. 上集 is just a waste of time, featuring mostly 夏晴子 and not much stripping, too much dialogue.
Thanks bro! Buay tahan just now went to look for Shi Shi
Old 29-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

Search for "model xcz" in SpankBang.com
Old 01-07-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No one like Karen Yeung? Her neh neh in sex and zen 3 damn juicy
Who is the lady who was rape by the prisoners? Also solid figure and slutty
Ok so to bring back discussion to HK Cat III movies, taking inspiration from bro bignehneh's previous quote, I managed to find and watch HD version of another Erotic Ghost Story movie, 玉女聊斋 (1998). This one feature both Karen Yeung Ga Ling and Christine Hung Hiu Wan (both ladies were featured in Sex and Zen III and in my previous review here https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=602). The male lead is Oscar Lam from the Forbidden Chopsticks series so folks will find him familiar. And of course we have our favourite botak Elvis.

https://www.tv2918.net/play/115035-2-0.html

I found this movie fairly entertaining and one of those Cat III movies that I was able to sit throughout without skipping much since the plot is better than most of the other Erotic Ghost Story series and incredibly funny with Oscar and Ronald Wong's performance. Helps that both Karen and Christine damn hot. Anyway a summary for those that want to skip to the hot scenes:

Movie starts with Oscar as a down on his luck debt collector. He is unsuccessful in alot of things but he has a smoking hot wife in Christine. 05:14 where we first see Christine in her Chinese dudou attire. Oscar and Christine bang each other starting 06:34 but it is revealed that Oscar has a small dick and unable to satisfy Christine. She nonchalantly eats a banana and reads a book before going back to sleep like a pig. 08:00 and 08:07 are shots that I like of Christine as she lays there with her big boobs out.

We then cut to Oscar meeting his debt collector boss who is a total dick but has 2 hot wives and 2 daughters who are twins. Note one of the wife is Chung Chun (also from Sex and Zen III) but pity she does not strip at all but teases Oscar from 11:25 onwards. It's a trap so as punishment Oscar is sent by his boss to an ulu haunted temple to retrieve some holy artifact.

16:25 Oscar meets a lone woman at the haunted temple and obviously it's bad news since she's an evil ghost. We see this lone woman bare her lovely tits at 16:46 and ride Oscar to completion before declaring she will suck his sperm and blood away. He is of course saved by our botak Elvis who is a minor god in this movie.

So Elvis helps out Oscar by doing several things. He first tricks and humiliates Oscar's boss at 22:16 by mesmerizing his guests into seeing his other wife's tits at 22:31. His guests get so horny that they pounce on the boss wife but turns out it's actually the boss. Pity we did not see Chung Chun strip here but it's the other wife in purple dress instead.

Elvis then helps Oscar by replacing some parts of Christine since he deduces that's why Christine is so low energy and not so forward in sex is because she's a pig at heart. He then grants Oscar a magic dick, played in the form of Ronald Wong and has special powers and can talk with him. Incredibly lame yet funny. Elvis then changes their house and clothes like a fairy godmother and we get a good bonking scene from 29:56 between Oscar and Christine. I don't know how to describe this but y'all have to watch it to believe it. Ronald Wong as the magic dick is so incredibly funny. Regardless our dear Christine gets bonked satisfactorily and we see her in various positions. I particularly like Christine's breasts flopping around at 31:41 when in reverse cowgirl.

Since Elvis help change Oscar's fate so much that he is no longer a loser, has a magic dick and is able to grant his boss trust. He becomes more power hungry....and sex hungry as well. We then first meet Karen Yeung at 33:57 who is the new prostitute in town who makes every man swoon for her. I laughed hard at 34:06 onwards as Oscar talks to Ronald and Ronald peeks out like a sneaky erect dick that he is when they are discussing about Karen.

Karen is of course baoed by Oscar's boss for the night. At 38:50, we see Karen give a little striptease. Very refreshing to see Karen so slutty here as compared to Sex and Zen III where she is always getting bullied and tortured. Love the look at 39:27 when she undresses and we first see her tits.

Oscar of course has a new trick up his sleeve thanks to Ronald his magic dick. Turns out his magic dick is able to leave his body and fuck with other girls while still giving pleasure to Oscar. Sounds silly? Watch from 39:41 onwards to understand what I mean. Ronald knocks out the boss and proceeds to fly over to fuck Karen. Karen is shocked at first but later enjoys it so much. All this while Oscar is at home physically while mentally fucking with Karen. Christine is beside him and gives this innocent blur look as Oscar is happily relieving himself. Love the transition from Karen's shocked look to her at 40:46 enjoying so much she starts massaging her own breasts and orgasms at 41:17. The performance of all the cast members is frankly funny and outstanding. I think it would be even funnier if they had somehow find a way to include Christine in the action. A satisfied Karen is left wondering but she figures out it was Oscar that fucked her. Particularly love the shot at 41:49 with Karen's boobs slight jiggle as she gets up.

Our Oscar is now so obsessed that he does not heed Elvis advice that this Karen will be a source of trouble. Oscar finally gets to fuck Karen for real in the flesh and it's a hot and heavy lovemaking scene from 46:57. We get a little peek of Karen's bush at 49:06 and 49:09. Love the way she licks Oscar's ears at 47:36 and her lustful look at 48:16 reminds me of being mounted by my MLs during cowgirl.

Karen who is of course a source of trouble as predicted, instigates Oscar to steal from his boss. However he finds nothing but his boss horny wife in purple dress from 52:57 onwards who seduces him. He tries to deflect and his magic dick Ronald instead finds that the boss' twin daughters are having a lesbian makeout at 53:24. Therefore as the boss wife strips at 53:49, Oscar uses his magic dick to actually fuck the boss twin daughters. Boss wife is so confused why she cannot arouse him and has him beaten but all this while Oscar is happily fucking the twin daughters just like he first did with Karen. It's funny and a chance to see the other girls naked bodies, especially the twin daughters whom I was not expecting much from them at first. However Oscar gets into trouble and is thrown to jail.

Christine then goes to Elvis to plead for his help and tricks him into surrendering his Judgement book by placing her panties over him. This forces Elvis to help Oscar out of jail and change his fate such that he replaces his boss. Elvis is of course angry and warns of the consequences but Oscar does not heed and now being such a huge dick proceeds to be as cruel as his boss and keeping Karen by his side. He then actually fucks the boss twin daughters at 1:07:06. It's a ok threesome scene and comes as a pleasant surprise although I kind of hoping it to be a threesome between Christine and Karen. But of course that is not possible since Karen is the villain of the show. She poisons the twin daughters in their sleep and frames Oscar, and he ends up in jail again, proving Elvis warning to be true.

Christine meanwhile goes to Elvis for forgiveness and for him to help save her husband again. While I was hoping we get a scene where Elvis bangs Christine, we however get a tame version from 1:13:45 where Christine strips down and Elvis paints on her naked body and declares that she must be sexually sacrificed to please the gods to save her husband's fate. It's one of the door gods that bangs Christine at 1:14:35 and we get a final good look at Christine's lovely breasts as she takes it in missionary. What a strong woman!

Elvis then appears before Oscar and he wishes to take revenge on the evil doer Karen. Elvis grants it. We see Karen getting into the bathtub at 01:17:06 and another nice view of her bush. She then masturbates herself and is visited by Ronald the magic dick who fucks her damn good but withdraws before she reaches orgasm. Ronald taunts Karen to look for Oscar in jail for a good proper fuck and our horny villain does so. Cut to 01:18:47 where she bribes the guards away and I love her horny bitch face at 1:19:29 as she strips. Oscar then reveals a mutated Ronald dick and proceeds to rape Karen to death. Short but sweet end for Karen as I keep staring at her breasts at 01:20:28.

As for Oscar, Elvis takes away everything from him as punishment and he returns back to his normal life. But since it's a Cat III flick, the ending at least he gets to keep Christine and Ronald his magic dick! Lucky bastard indeed!

Overall a very enjoyable movie. We get to see alot more of Christine Hung and Karen again is the standout as I was surprised to see her shift from innocent in Sex and Zen III to a horny villain here. The inclusion of Ronald the magic dick and how he spurts is just too funny.

Please up my points if you have enjoyed my review and happy pcc-ing over the weekend!

Last edited by okcieMon; 01-07-2022 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice review bro okcieMon, thanks!
Old 02-07-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieson View Post
Very nice review bro okcieMon, thanks!
Yes very well written
Old 02-07-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok so to bring back discussion to HK Cat III movies, taking inspiration from bro bignehneh's previous quote, I managed to find and watch HD version of another Erotic Ghost Story movie, 玉女聊斋 (1998). This one feature both Karen Yeung Ga Ling and Christine Hung Hiu Wan (both ladies were featured in Sex and Zen III and in my previous review here https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=602). The male lead is Oscar Lam from the Forbidden Chopsticks series so folks will find him familiar. And of course we have our favourite botak Elvis.

I found this movie fairly entertaining and one of those Cat III movies that I was able to sit throughout without skipping much since the plot is better than most of the other Erotic Ghost Story series and incredibly funny with Oscar and Ronald Wong's performance. Helps that both Karen and Christine damn hot. Anyway a summary for those that want to skip to the hot scenes:

Movie starts with Oscar as a down on his luck debt collector. He is unsuccessful in alot of things but he has a smoking hot wife in Christine. 05:14 where we first see Christine in her Chinese dudou attire. Oscar and Christine bang each other starting 06:34 but it is revealed that Oscar has a small dick and unable to satisfy Christine. She nonchalantly eats a banana and reads a book before going back to sleep like a pig. 08:00 and 08:07 are shots that I like of Christine as she lays there with her big boobs out.

We then cut to Oscar meeting his debt collector boss who is a total dick but has 2 hot wives and 2 daughters who are twins. Note one of the wife is Chung Chun (also from Sex and Zen III) but pity she does not strip at all but teases Oscar from 11:25 onwards. It's a trap so as punishment Oscar is sent by his boss to an ulu haunted temple to retrieve some holy artifact.

16:25 Oscar meets a lone woman at the haunted temple and obviously it's bad news since she's an evil ghost. We see this lone woman bare her lovely tits at 16:46 and ride Oscar to completion before declaring she will suck his sperm and blood away. He is of course saved by our botak Elvis who is a minor god in this movie.

So Elvis helps out Oscar by doing several things. He first tricks and humiliates Oscar's boss at 22:16 by mesmerizing his guests into seeing his other wife's tits at 22:31. His guests get so horny that they pounce on the boss wife but turns out it's actually the boss. Pity we did not see Chung Chun strip here but it's the other wife in purple dress instead.

Elvis then helps Oscar by replacing some parts of Christine since he deduces that's why Christine is so low energy and not so forward in sex is because she's a pig at heart. He then grants Oscar a magic dick, played in the form of Ronald Wong and has special powers and can talk with him. Incredibly lame yet funny. Elvis then changes their house and clothes like a fairy godmother and we get a good bonking scene from 29:56 between Oscar and Christine. I don't know how to describe this but y'all have to watch it to believe it. Ronald Wong as the magic dick is so incredibly funny. Regardless our dear Christine gets bonked satisfactorily and we see her in various positions. I particularly like Christine's breasts flopping around at 31:41 when in reverse cowgirl.

Since Elvis help change Oscar's fate so much that he is no longer a loser, has a magic dick and is able to grant his boss trust. He becomes more power hungry....and sex hungry as well. We then first meet Karen Yeung at 33:57 who is the new prostitute in town who makes every man swoon for her. I laughed hard at 34:06 onwards as Oscar talks to Ronald and Ronald peeks out like a sneaky erect dick that he is when they are discussing about Karen.

Karen is of course baoed by Oscar's boss for the night. At 38:50, we see Karen give a little striptease. Very refreshing to see Karen so slutty here as compared to Sex and Zen III where she is always getting bullied and tortured. Love the look at 39:27 when she undresses and we first see her tits.

Oscar of course has a new trick up his sleeve thanks to Ronald his magic dick. Turns out his magic dick is able to leave his body and fuck with other girls while still giving pleasure to Oscar. Sounds silly? Watch from 39:41 onwards to understand what I mean. Ronald knocks out the boss and proceeds to fly over to fuck Karen. Karen is shocked at first but later enjoys it so much. All this while Oscar is at home physically while mentally fucking with Karen. Christine is beside him and gives this innocent blur look as Oscar is happily relieving himself. Love the transition from Karen's shocked look to her at 40:46 enjoying so much she starts massaging her own breasts and orgasms at 41:17. The performance of all the cast members is frankly funny and outstanding. I think it would be even funnier if they had somehow find a way to include Christine in the action. A satisfied Karen is left wondering but she figures out it was Oscar that fucked her. Particularly love the shot at 41:49 with Karen's boobs slight jiggle as she gets up.

Our Oscar is now so obsessed that he does not heed Elvis advice that this Karen will be a source of trouble. Oscar finally gets to fuck Karen for real in the flesh and it's a hot and heavy lovemaking scene from 46:57. We get a little peek of Karen's bush at 49:06 and 49:09. Love the way she licks Oscar's ears at 47:36 and her lustful look at 48:16 reminds me of being mounted by my MLs during cowgirl.

Karen who is of course a source of trouble as predicted, instigates Oscar to steal from his boss. However he finds nothing but his boss horny wife in purple dress from 52:57 onwards who seduces him. He tries to deflect and his magic dick Ronald instead finds that the boss' twin daughters are having a lesbian makeout at 53:24. Therefore as the boss wife strips at 53:49, Oscar uses his magic dick to actually fuck the boss twin daughters. Boss wife is so confused why she cannot arouse him and has him beaten but all this while Oscar is happily fucking the twin daughters just like he first did with Karen. It's funny and a chance to see the other girls naked bodies, especially the twin daughters whom I was not expecting much from them at first. However Oscar gets into trouble and is thrown to jail.

Christine then goes to Elvis to plead for his help and tricks him into surrendering his Judgement book by placing her panties over him. This forces Elvis to help Oscar out of jail and change his fate such that he replaces his boss. Elvis is of course angry and warns of the consequences but Oscar does not heed and now being such a huge dick proceeds to be as cruel as his boss and keeping Karen by his side. He then actually fucks the boss twin daughters at 1:07:06. It's a ok threesome scene and comes as a pleasant surprise although I kind of hoping it to be a threesome between Christine and Karen. But of course that is not possible since Karen is the villain of the show. She poisons the twin daughters in their sleep and frames Oscar, and he ends up in jail again, proving Elvis warning to be true.

Christine meanwhile goes to Elvis for forgiveness and for him to help save her husband again. While I was hoping we get a scene where Elvis bangs Christine, we however get a tame version from 1:13:45 where Christine strips down and Elvis paints on her naked body and declares that she must be sexually sacrificed to please the gods to save her husband's fate. It's one of the door gods that bangs Christine at 1:14:35 and we get a final good look at Christine's lovely breasts as she takes it in missionary. What a strong woman!

Elvis then appears before Oscar and he wishes to take revenge on the evil doer Karen. Elvis grants it. We see Karen getting into the bathtub at 01:17:06 and another nice view of her bush. She then masturbates herself and is visited by Ronald the magic dick who fucks her damn good but withdraws before she reaches orgasm. Ronald taunts Karen to look for Oscar in jail for a good proper fuck and our horny villain does so. Cut to 01:18:47 where she bribes the guards away and I love her horny bitch face at 1:19:29 as she strips. Oscar then reveals a mutated Ronald dick and proceeds to rape Karen to death. Short but sweet end for Karen as I keep staring at her breasts at 01:20:28.

As for Oscar, Elvis takes away everything from him as punishment and he returns back to his normal life. But since it's a Cat III flick, the ending at least he gets to keep Christine and Ronald his magic dick! Lucky bastard indeed!

Overall a very enjoyable movie. We get to see alot more of Christine Hung and Karen again is the standout as I was surprised to see her shift from innocent in Sex and Zen III to a horny villain here. The inclusion of Ronald the magic dick and how he spurts is just too funny.

Please up my points if you have enjoyed my review and happy pcc-ing over the weekend!
anyway to download it?
Old 02-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 2
Walabbq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalabbq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing
Old 02-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:

her body damn nice
i dont mind to fk her if got the chance
Old 02-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
anyway to download it?
I am sorry. Not too sure about it. I prefer streaming sites. Maybe bro toshiba can help.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
her body damn nice
i dont mind to fk her if got the chance
Which one? Karen or Christine? Or both?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1