The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Whitebear201784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I was recently introduced a gal from an ex-TCS gal E*a... she just say can help to support her friend who just came to SG (as she is herself in China).

I just added based on courtesy, and did not do much for 1+ week. Today had some time on hand and decided to go try her out in her spa.

W***y, probably late 20s, but still looked mid 20s. Petite, slim but voluptuous D cup. Quite pretty in my opinion. Massage is nothing to shout about, but best part is the GQ. Don't want to be too open here, but various packages available. Reasonable pricing.

She is a definite RTM for me. Those who are familiar with my nick and have chatted with me before, I'll be happy to share this contact. Newbies or those who have been around for a long time but never contribute, don't bother asking.
Bro can share please?
Old 02-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
itchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: North East area

Quote:
I was recently introduced a gal from an ex-TCS gal E*a... she just say can help to support her friend who just came to SG (as she is herself in China).

I just added based on courtesy, and did not do much for 1+ week. Today had some time on hand and decided to go try her out in her spa.

W***y, probably late 20s, but still looked mid 20s. Petite, slim but voluptuous D cup. Quite pretty in my opinion. Massage is nothing to shout about, but best part is the GQ. Don't want to be too open here, but various packages available. Reasonable pricing.

She is a definite RTM for me. Those who are familiar with my nick and have chatted with me before, I'll be happy to share this contact. Newbies or those who have been around for a long time but never contribute, don't bother asking.
Bro, can share ctc?
She's definitely a solid 8 just from tt pic
Old 02-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

pm bro, want to visit her
Old 02-07-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 9
nightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find betternightzs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Share contact bro. Thanks
Old 02-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share her contact pls. Thanks
Old 02-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dontaskmyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro mind sharing? Willing to support her. Many thanks.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
saddiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can Share contact?
Old 02-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where Li**a went from Mi*u Spa ? All good one seems out from Mi*u and L* Sp***g.
Old 02-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro, can share ctc

Quote:

Old 03-07-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
krago888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. Mostly as described in the post, adding on, smooth skin and nice ass. My 2ic immediately salute her. Massage nothing much, teasing is soso also, only main highlight is the gq.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krago888 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Mostly as described in the post, adding on, smooth skin and nice ass. My 2ic immediately salute her. Massage nothing much, teasing is soso also, only main highlight is the gq.
Yes, thanks for adding on. Before main course, service is nothing to shout about... but her main course is the highlight!
Old 03-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
Sgjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSgjoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently play place i found is beside the nursery .spa at condo near ssc main road.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Please share the contact and damage bro
Old 03-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Went to S*** spa near Potong Pasir. Oh man the new Malaysian there is totally different from picture. In term of look and size. So disappointing. And I went for p massage. Those into Malaysian can skip. Haha
Old 03-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Went to S*** spa near Potong Pasir. Oh man the new Malaysian there is totally different from picture. In term of look and size. So disappointing. And I went for p massage. Those into Malaysian can skip. Haha
Is it $92 per hour?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread