The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

The minute they see unfamiliar face walking up and down, their alarm bells naturally went off lah. Either close door or anyhow quote the sky high price lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Went down to parklane after a bro here shared XQ ctc but didn't manage to get her as her door was closed but manage to catch a glimpse of the lady beside XQ unit.looks not bad but she closed her door after seeing me walk up and down outside.went up to lvl 5 and saw the Mongolia girl but her price she quote so high!was quote 200 for fj and 150 for bj( with condom) very turn off for me! But her looks is quite chio to be honest! The lady beside her unit told me her name is ice but some bro here mention otherwise! Guess they don't give their real name to customers! Went down to lvl 4 and went into a shop with 2 vietnamese one looks so old and the other slightly better looking and with nice body but was quoted high price also! End up they saw me not willing to engage their service they usher me out from the side door.i guess they think I'm a police doing so check!Will try to go again some other day to try XQ or the Mongolia if the price is right! If I don't remember wrongly lvl 4 corner shop offers raw if the price if right....any bros interested can give it a try!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-04-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Guess the info on the rates help many bro here (including me)
Upped you some points for sharing.

All cheongsters.... Have a safe and fun long weekends....
Usually my style is I walk past, they will normally be sitting by the door or standing there.
I will just walk past and they will ask if I want a massage, if I like the looks (and figure) of the lady, then I will ask them how much for massage.

They will then quote the rates for massage (I think quite standard is $30 for 30minutes).
I will then ask any special.
Now they will pull me inside to chat and ask me what I want.

So I will just say I want a BJ.
They will then quote, usually they will quote higher lah.
I most of the time won't bargain at this point.

If too expensive, I will just say thank you and proceed to walk out.
They will then know it's too expensive and ask me how much I willing to pay.

I will say, I normally pay $80, and specify it's $80 and not $80+$30.
If they are okay, they will accept and tell you to head inside while they lock the door.
If cannot, they will tell you it's too low and ask you to try other ladies. Usually it's the prettier ladies and highly sought after ones who will tell you they won't take so low, because they are not short of customers.

Sometimes they will try their luck and ask you to up the offer a bit more.
So it's really up to you.

Some may accept your offer but give you shitty services.
So it's really up to your luck, or based on reviews by bros here already.

Once you locate a good one, you can then be her regular lah.
But for me, I always like to try different ML, see got any gems or new patterns not.
Then I can write new reviews for the bros here also ma.. LOL...

Except I don't have that much spare cash all the time.

My style may not work elsewhere, like in Grandlink Square, maybe unfamiliar face, when I mention BJ, maybe they think I undercover, then ask me why I so direct, or say they got customers booking.
Hahaha...

Wishing all bros here a happy long weekend with lots of action.
Stay safe guys!
Old 30-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Can try to bargain.
Rates there usually about $80 for capped BJ and $120 for FJ.
Some prettier girls will ask for higher because of higher demands for them so they can ask for a higher price.
I always bargain for lower rates bcos don't wanna spoil the market rate! Now all girls keeping saying their rates are the so called market rates but definitely too high for us!
Old 30-04-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Usually my style is I walk past, they will normally be sitting by the door or standing there.
I will just walk past and they will ask if I want a massage, if I like the looks (and figure) of the lady, then I will ask them how much for massage.

They will then quote the rates for massage (I think quite standard is $30 for 30minutes).
I will then ask any special.
Now they will pull me inside to chat and ask me what I want.

So I will just say I want a BJ.
They will then quote, usually they will quote higher lah.
I most of the time won't bargain at this point.

If too expensive, I will just say thank you and proceed to walk out.
They will then know it's too expensive and ask me how much I willing to pay.

I will say, I normally pay $80, and specify it's $80 and not $80+$30.
If they are okay, they will accept and tell you to head inside while they lock the door.
If cannot, they will tell you it's too low and ask you to try other ladies. Usually it's the prettier ladies and highly sought after ones who will tell you they won't take so low, because they are not short of customers.

Sometimes they will try their luck and ask you to up the offer a bit more.
So it's really up to you.

Some may accept your offer but give you shitty services.
So it's really up to your luck, or based on reviews by bros here already.

Once you locate a good one, you can then be her regular lah.
But for me, I always like to try different ML, see got any gems or new patterns not.
Then I can write new reviews for the bros here also ma.. LOL...

Except I don't have that much spare cash all the time.

My style may not work elsewhere, like in Grandlink Square, maybe unfamiliar face, when I mention BJ, maybe they think I undercover, then ask me why I so direct, or say they got customers booking.
Hahaha...

Wishing all bros here a happy long weekend with lots of action.
Stay safe guys!

Thank you for the detailed explanation, Bro SureCatch 👍🏼
Old 01-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Chongahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kindbros can share xq contact with me? Wechat also can
Old 01-05-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongahhuat View Post
Any kindbros can share xq contact with me? Wechat also can

Bro, make some efforts and some patience if you want to try this gem...

Her location is obvious if you can take some time to search the thread. She will not response to anyone if her wechat is not given by her personally as mentioned by one of the bro just few posts previously.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Is XQ working today?
Old 02-05-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

XQ working today. But got appointment 6 pm. take note.

Up me if it is helpful
Old 04-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Went down to parklane after a bro here shared XQ ctc but didn't manage to get her as her door was closed but manage to catch a glimpse of the lady beside XQ unit.looks not bad but she closed her door after seeing me walk up and down outside.went up to lvl 5 and saw the Mongolia girl but her price she quote so high!was quote 200 for fj and 150 for bj( with condom) very turn off for me! But her looks is quite chio to be honest! The lady beside her unit told me her name is ice but some bro here mention otherwise! Guess they don't give their real name to customers! Went down to lvl 4 and went into a shop with 2 vietnamese one looks so old and the other slightly better looking and with nice body but was quoted high price also! End up they saw me not willing to engage their service they usher me out from the side door.i guess they think I'm a police doing so check!Will try to go again some other day to try XQ or the Mongolia if the price is right! If I don't remember wrongly lvl 4 corner shop offers raw if the price if right....any bros interested can give it a try!
This "Mongolia" girl told me her name is Cindy but it was a few months back, no idea if there's any change. Back then she quoted me $250 for massage and fj with bbbj, I just walked off after hearing it.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck View Post
Bro

What is the total damage here

Thanks
Xiao Qian total damage is $150 for massage and fj.
Old 04-05-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Seems xq. One of the fav… share share. Thanks
Old 04-05-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
This "Mongolia" girl told me her name is Cindy but it was a few months back, no idea if there's any change. Back then she quoted me $250 for massage and fj with bbbj, I just walked off after hearing it.
Last time ..She offered $200 i said $130 full and she accepted
Old 04-05-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Last time ..She offered $200 i said $130 full and she accepted
I'm thinking she'll start at $200 and can push down to $150 but first need to find her cause whenever i go down, door closed.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

So funny...

Suddenly I get 7 guys who zapped me for my explanation on how I negotiate.
7 guys who dare to zap, but no balls to leave their name behind.

But okay lah.
Whatever makes you guys happy.

Maybe they more pro but selfish, don't want to share their tactics.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
syt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysyt.guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Maybe their techniques worse off, then u share Liao they lagi jialet

Quote:
So funny...

Suddenly I get 7 guys who zapped me for my explanation on how I negotiate.
7 guys who dare to zap, but no balls to leave their name behind.

But okay lah.
Whatever makes you guys happy.

Maybe they more pro but selfish, don't want to share their tactics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread