The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Got one new Thai massage shop named NNTT opened below the rental flat block. The shop got paste a few massage cert. I wonder any bros tried before can share fr? Saw ml from afar and her body looks good.
Old 16-06-2022, 12:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Got one new Thai massage shop named NNTT opened below the rental flat block. The shop got paste a few massage cert. I wonder any bros tried before can share fr? Saw ml from afar and her body looks good.
Bro can share the location?
Old 17-06-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
besta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

location & ctc? thanks bro
Old 17-06-2022, 02:15 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The viet from the joint at alexandra village next to barber shop, has moved to new place in town area. New shop has more private setting and common shower cubicle at the back. Service-wise still the same, this ML see the mood when good, other pattern will come out Only drawback is her english/chinese still very basic. New location not far from MRT.
Bro can share via pm?
Old 17-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The viet from the joint at alexandra village next to barber shop, has moved to new place in town area. New shop has more private setting and common shower cubicle at the back. Service-wise still the same, this ML see the mood when good, other pattern will come out Only drawback is her english/chinese still very basic. New location not far from MRT.
Hi bro, can you pm contact/location?
Old 18-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Just sharing quickly my experience nearby. Part of the story that my main goal is to find pretty syt with great massage and friendly personality. Only take extra if she is really proactive and tease me to the point I cannot reject her offer

So went to this place where Kings are looking for their partner:

S*****: Pretty and funny girl, enjoyed the massage which is slightly above average. She has a technique that makes you shiver even several minutes after massage (I did). The GQ sounded like this: would you like to upgrade to Oil massage? She asked about 3 times.

V****: honestly, super pretty, super sexy! BUT... Black face, no mood all the way, put me off very much. No talk just massage average. GQ was save: would you like to upgrade? Only asked once.

Was going to try B*** who speaks English but I think I pass, got enough idea from first 2 times.

Place not bad, go try oil massage if you want, I do not entertain those packages.. never.
Hi bro can share contact & location details pls?
Old 18-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6200 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro,

Can pm me contact & location?
Old 18-06-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Is there many shops there? Never been to that area…
Old 18-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
So many bros looking for Viet beside barber
Hint : she is in a shop at JB now
Hint hint : shop is walking distance from JB mrt Can't miss it.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I tried this shop at Lengkok Bahru hdb rental block is clean and the way ml massage is legit. Those looking for good Thai massage can visit, but if you look for syt/hot ml (dressed decent 40+yo) for extra can retreat.
Old 21-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Was at qwsc level 3 and happened to walk past 2 massage shop.
1 close 1 open with a MILF. Slim and wearing mini shorts.
The place looked like a legit massage place with no curtains between beds.

2 massage table + 1 mattress type on the floor.

Went in and try, thinking massage shld be good as it looked like the thai massage that i enjoyed.. opted for 1 hours..

The ML then locked the front door and dim the lights.

The shopfront does not have any curtains in front..but the 2 massages beds were located behind the counters with a partition.. hence people still would not be able to look in from the shopfront. (Think thats why people will think that they are closed.

ML was friendly but i only realized she is from china only when she start speaking to me in chinese. Glad i tried it. Did not ask for name.. if got chance come this place again.. then will come back again. Cos stay too far from this location.
Tried and concurred what bro stated for this ml. Ml put in effort to give standard massage and quite friendly
Old 21-06-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Was at qwsc level 3 and happened to walk past 2 massage shop.
1 close 1 open with a MILF. Slim and wearing mini shorts.

The ML then locked the front door and dim the lights.

The shopfront does not have any curtains in front..but the 2 massages beds were located behind the counters with a partition.. hence people still would not be able to look in from the shopfront. (Think thats why people will think that they are closed.

Sounds interesting. ML wear mini shorts to work is already not SOP. Lock door and dim lights some more Got two beds but only take one customer at a time?
Old 22-06-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Just sharing quickly my experience nearby. Part of the story that my main goal is to find pretty syt with great massage and friendly personality. Only take extra if she is really proactive and tease me to the point I cannot reject her offer

So went to this place where Kings are looking for their partner:

S*****: Pretty and funny girl, enjoyed the massage which is slightly above average. She has a technique that makes you shiver even several minutes after massage (I did). The GQ sounded like this: would you like to upgrade to Oil massage? She asked about 3 times.

V****: honestly, super pretty, super sexy! BUT... Black face, no mood all the way, put me off very much. No talk just massage average. GQ was save: would you like to upgrade? Only asked once.

Was going to try B*** who speaks English but I think I pass, got enough idea from first 2 times.

Place not bad, go try oil massage if you want, I do not entertain those packages.. never.
Tried F. Massage was passable not piano kind. Took 68 promo package and was offered dessert after at standard rate, was only on recce mode so didnt take up.

Agree that S looks good. Discount 40% from fb photos but wont reject type.
Old 23-06-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Tried F. Massage was passable not piano kind. Took 68 promo package and was offered dessert after at standard rate, was only on recce mode so didnt take up.

How does F look irl compared to her picture?
Old 23-06-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post

Hi Bro,
Thanks for sharing.
I find F also very pretty, saw her without mask but not inclined to try as she was in bad mood, black face already LOL .
You know know that facial expression: I hate my job, I hate my life haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1