The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro forget it la... u explain until blood come out they also wont understand lor. they new come out and play never experience before standard rate.. to them 58 + 100 is standard... so they think they sibei li hai liao... what is gd service they also dunno...

when you this kind of lau jiao come and tell them got 50 + 50 they dulan and kpkb say you cheapskate.. but actually is because they angry they stupid kenna chop.. no face then to save face they will say they have money to anyhow throw... but u cheong long enough u confirm will see before those really got money to throw but never hao lian.. those kind quiet quite but time to tip that time is 1 stack 1 stack come out kind.... to them this is small amount no need to hao lian...

dun angry... slowly they will learn... just siam those carrot place and stick to those 50 + 50 spa can liao..
too bad can't up u again. 😊
Old 22-06-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Recently I tried Melody for the first time after trying dk how many times to book her. At first she texted me that she’s mature type and told me to find younger girls instead. I told her it’s okay I don’t mind abit mature so she gave me address.

Greeted by a very well maintained MILF and her customer service really tip top no horse run. Figure is like 9/10 girls younger than her also can’t fight. Massage was super relaxing and comfortable before proceeding for my maintenance. The way she massage really out of this world and even my gf say got difference the next night.

Price wise so much better than those $88 Spa. All in only two blue two red but strictly no BJ or FJ. Anyway just enjoy the massage can alr.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro forget it la... u explain until blood come out they also wont understand lor. they new come out and play never experience before standard rate.. to them 58 + 100 is standard... so they think they sibei li hai liao... what is gd service they also dunno...

when you this kind of lau jiao come and tell them got 50 + 50 they dulan and kpkb say you cheapskate.. but actually is because they angry they stupid kenna chop.. no face then to save face they will say they have money to anyhow throw... but u cheong long enough u confirm will see before those really got money to throw but never hao lian.. those kind quiet quite but time to tip that time is 1 stack 1 stack come out kind.... to them this is small amount no need to hao lian...

dun angry... slowly they will learn... just siam those carrot place and stick to those 50 + 50 spa can liao..
Fully agreed. Up you bro.
Nowadays the service level drop and price went up. It is service provider market now. Let wait for the time when market over supplied and we can demand more.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do agree with you.

Just sidetrack a bit on the pricing in another area @ AMK AVE 4 area with a MILF that just added onto my social App. Quite chio to my eyes as she also promote on TT.

When realise she works in that place. Told her (CB) is it 8i entry fees. She said since when & what is 88 entry fees. I said I was quoted before @ 88 an hour. Never patronise it since then. This CB said it is 68. Show me the menu pic. There is 88 beside it and was cancelled. Seems like they have dropped thsir price.

Another encounter with another 2 WL from the same shop recently @ AMK AVE 10 area. One offered 58 with the 50 canncelled on top. Few days later, her colleague message me to joi me for massage. I said your price increased to 58. No more 50 which I used to play. She said no. Still 50. I said why ? She said business no good. Indeed their business is no good when I walked pass their shop. Sitting around play hp.

Even @ PPC for All-in-1 for a haircut, hair wash ear digging, BJ & FJ @ $X00 recently, some might think it is ex. But I said, since I am there & spare to play, why not. Just be happy & enjoin with the time spent.

In short, there are still 50 job for us which we bros see is resonabke. For some might think other fees are standard to them. Therefore, one man's meat might be another man's poison.

Those with deep pocket can play big. Those with shallow pocket will play small. This is life. We just have our own playing field.

Just enjoy bros as we only live once.

Last edited by Jaycu69; 22-06-2022 at 01:57 PM.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Watchd0g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Do agree with you.

Just sidetrack a bit on the pricing in another area @ AMK AVE 4 area with a MILF that just added onto my social App. Quite chio to my eyes as she also promote on TT.

When realise she works in that place. Told her (CB) is it 8i entry fees. She said since when & what is 88 entry fees. I said I was quoted before @ 88 an hour. Never patronise it since then. This CB said it is 68. Show me the menu pic. There is 88 beside it and was cancelled. Seems like they have dropped thsir price.

Another encounter with another 2 WL from the same shop recently @ AMK AVE 10 area. One offered 58 with the 50 canncelled on top. Few days later, her colleague message me to joi me for massage. I said your price increased to 58. No more 50 which I used to play. She said no. Still 50. I said why ? She said business no good. Indeed their business is no good when I walked pass their shop. Sitting around play hp.

Even @ PPC for All-in-1 for a haircut, hair wash ear digging & FJ @ $X00 recently, some might think it is ex. But I said, since I am there & spare to play, why not. Just be happy & enjoin with the time spent.

In short, there are still 50 job for us which we bros see is resonabke. For some might think other fees are standard to them. Therefore, one man's meat might be another man's poison.

Those with deep pocket can play big. Those with shallow pocket will play small. This is life. We just have our own playing field.

Excellent bro! Enjoy!!
Old 22-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
too bad can't up u again. ��
got heart can liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Fully agreed. Up you bro.
Nowadays the service level drop and price went up. It is service provider market now. Let wait for the time when market over supplied and we can demand more.
i wait very long liao... u see now Dome1 got 5 pages liao the price is still very firm.. as long as got carrot the price hard to come down la... only can enjoy our 'market rate' while stock last...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Do agree with you.

Even @ PPC for All-in-1 for a haircut, hair wash ear digging, BJ & FJ @ $X00 recently, some might think it is ex. But I said, since I am there & spare to play, why not. Just be happy & enjoin with the time spent.

Entry price come down special price go up also same mah... they not stupid ah.. Lower entry price so more people cheong in.. once on the table liao hold ur hard kukujiao to nego price how many can say no i dun want.. not many.. be careful hor...
Old 22-06-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Entry price come down special price go up also same mah... they not stupid ah.. Lower entry price so more people cheong in.. once on the table liao hold ur hard kukujiao to nego price how many can say no i dun want.. not many.. be careful hor...
Yes. So do not let small head take over big head. 😂😂😂
Old 22-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
i wait very long liao... u see now Dome1 got 5 pages liao the price is still very firm.. as long as got carrot the price hard to come down la... only can enjoy our 'market rate' while stock last...

With FL1 coming back, the FL2 price is slowly coming down too but not sure about the service level as i don't go FL2.
The ML scene is still maintaining the high price. The usual 50 just get a HJ, can't touch anywhere. Some offer 80 or 100 just for roaming top. The total cost is same or more than FJ when including the entrance. Some ML especially the younger ones can't massage properly.
Now finding a good service and reasonable price is really hard.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
With FL1 coming back, the FL2 price is slowly coming down too but not sure about the service level as i don't go FL2.
The ML scene is still maintaining the high price. The usual 50 just get a HJ, can't touch anywhere. Some offer 80 or 100 just for roaming top. The total cost is same or more than FJ when including the entrance. Some ML especially the younger ones can't massage properly.
Now finding a good service and reasonable price is really hard.
Dun say ML... petrol, eggs, chicken simi sai the price all high and wont come down already... welcome to singapore...
Old 25-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!

Recently posted to the east for site visit, thus went to 3 spas at the east side ..

Katong

First spa is a closed room with shower attached , but the see through window cannot cover. Massage is legit , recommend B____ massage very good. Tried two MLs, both offers basic services. Only 3 out of the rest is young , the rest all milf.

Second spa was unexpected find because first spa all the young MLs not free, searched their pic see the MLs all chio..it’s true ! But no rooms and showers are located outside. Massage by S___ was done with screen covered , so I didn’t expect any thing but woah…massage quite sensual, made my body ache temporarily disappeared, then offered basic service too.

In summary, both spas offers basic service, for massage and private space, go 1st spa…for looks and sensual , go second spa. Do pm me if you visiting Katong…

Will reveal the last east spa soon, private room with shower attached, clean, all chio and offers 5G roaming.
Old 26-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Recently posted to the east for site visit, thus went to 3 spas at the east side ..

Katong

First spa is a closed room with shower attached , but the see through window cannot cover. Massage is legit , recommend B____ massage very good. Tried two MLs, both offers basic services. Only 3 out of the rest is young , the rest all milf.

Second spa was unexpected find because first spa all the young MLs not free, searched their pic see the MLs all chio..it’s true ! But no rooms and showers are located outside. Massage by S___ was done with screen covered , so I didn’t expect any thing but woah…massage quite sensual, made my body ache temporarily disappeared, then offered basic service too.

In summary, both spas offers basic service, for massage and private space, go 1st spa…for looks and sensual , go second spa. Do pm me if you visiting Katong…

Will reveal the last east spa soon, private room with shower attached, clean, all chio and offers 5G roaming.
Hey bro ELancerX
Can share your Katong kangtao pls?
Old 27-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post

Katong

Brother can share contact?
Old 27-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bros tried Bedok there the m**i wellness? Saw this girl z**a from this place seems not bad, any bros got experience there can PM me.
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Since she is not there anymore, I feel more at ease to share the bad experience regarding this spa.

It is a $88 spa.. and I really mean they stick to the $88 damn strict. If you get any lower package, the supervisor will come and check a few times over the session to make sure nothing extra is done, that even means massaging the lower body/legs. If anyone of the ML caught doing extras, they will be penalised quite heavily.

Even if you have taken the $88 package, the general instruction from the management is no extra services (GQ). So, that means they will still get the supervisor to check, but not so frequently.. probably at least once to see that the MLs are not performing any extras. The management wants to protect their own backside, yet want the girls to pursuade customer to take up $88.

So, if you really take up the $88 package and the GQ, the MLs will still have to be damn nervous while performing the deed (HJ). They will have to keep looking out of the small window or quickly coverup if they hear footsteps.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.
Old 27-06-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing bro. Heng didn’t try.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.
thanks bro for this fr, will bear in mind and give this a miss.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread