The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2021, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marytafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you find someone to have sex?

I've been having a great life. I hang with good people, I have a nice family, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. I'm going to the new school to rejoice in my interests and what I want to be when I've grown up. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners if I can't find one at the new school? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. I'm not frustrated or worried like I was on the other discussion, I'm just concerned about my sex life and how I can get along there.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you find someone to have sex?

if you are women you should be able to find a casual partner almost anywhere you make a post here in the forum you will get a tonne to choose from.

But you are a guy than the odds are against you.

good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marytafe View Post
I've been having a great life. I hang with good people, I have a nice family, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. I'm going to the new school to rejoice in my interests and what I want to be when I've grown up. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners if I can't find one at the new school? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. I'm not frustrated or worried like I was on the other discussion, I'm just concerned about my sex life and how I can get along there.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

There are indeed girls out there looking for casual sex. But it is rare. Girls get to choose. So unless u are attractive it’s hard to attract the type of girls u are looking for.

The way u write, and the context u are gg thru, I assume u are well educated, and a stable guy who have everything planned. You seems to be less adventurous and not out going type. That’s all my assumption.

From friendship pov, what type of people do u make friends with? Are u a very sociable person who can easily make friends with opposite sex, or u are the guy who prefer to stay home or stay in your comfort zone when out partying? If u don’t even have a lot of girl friends, what are the chances you can find casual sex partners?

You are what u are. Your own personality and characteristics attract the type of person that is attracted to u. That are exceptions, but only few people out there have the fairytale life.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

If u ask this type of questions, it means u can only get women to fuck with money only. Reality
Old 01-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
There are indeed girls out there looking for casual sex. But it is rare. Girls get to choose. So unless u are attractive it’s hard to attract the type of girls u are looking for.

The way u write, and the context u are gg thru, I assume u are well educated, and a stable guy who have everything planned. You seems to be less adventurous and not out going type. That’s all my assumption.

From friendship pov, what type of people do u make friends with? Are u a very sociable person who can easily make friends with opposite sex, or u are the guy who prefer to stay home or stay in your comfort zone when out partying? If u don’t even have a lot of girl friends, what are the chances you can find casual sex partners?

You are what u are. Your own personality and characteristics attract the type of person that is attracted to u. That are exceptions, but only few people out there have the fairytale life.
^what bro says here is true. Just be yourself, don’t pretend to be like someone cooler or hotter. Just be who you are, your very own individuality..
Old 01-07-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marytafe View Post
Are you a girl? and you are looking for guy(s) to have sex with? There are loads of people here willing to offer their help.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
^what bro says here is true. Just be yourself, don’t pretend to be like someone cooler or hotter. Just be who you are, your very own individuality..
I used to think like that too. But it’s insane to do the same thing and expect different result.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
If u ask this type of questions, it means u can only get women to fuck with money only. Reality
agree. if the mindset is already to have casual sex, the easiest solution to that is FL.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I used to think like that too. But it’s insane to do the same thing and expect different result.
Totally. I think it depends on the girl you’re dating, some girls might expect something more from you instead of your personality.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Once he is hooked on FLs, he'll come back one year later and post something like this...

"I have heeded bros advice before and now enjoying a wonderful sex life with FLs. But knowing it is not a long term solution, I have tried to settle down and intermittently found myself a few girls, whom I shall term as gfs with a view of a long term relationship. But each girl dont give me the kind of feel and shiokness that I get from the different FLs...What should I do now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
agree. if the mindset is already to have casual sex, the easiest solution to that is FL.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How do you find someone to have sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Totally. I think it depends on the girl you’re dating, some girls might expect something more from you instead of your personality.
Very well said bro
Old 02-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Very well said bro
Fully agreed
Old 02-07-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
yoursecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tinder.

-------------------------------
Old 30-06-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Stellarlunar is Cool - loads of Potential

Just go ard and find uh
Old 30-06-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Is this thread even real? School holiday?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1