The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
NastyNate is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Saw ad on $68 boyzilian service for a shop in 338 amk 1. Shop name looks like a math equation. Somehow I felt they would GQ. Decided to try my first waxing experience.
Wow the lady A*** attended to me wore like a suit plus tight short skirt. Whole time I tried bantering with her and she would oblige. I’ll test water like saying corny stuff like “next time I see pubes I’ll think of you” or “you broke my (waxing) virginity” and I asked if she waxes too. She said yes but with IPL. I think i got sugaring cos it felt warm, painful at some spots for me. I fantasied about accidentally squirting in her tender hands, but the pain made sure I wouldn’t. Then she used tweezers to finish off the loose ends. Finally said finished and applied moisturiser. I swear I almost missed her GQ when she asked if I’d like an after-service in mandarin and she said quickly “if you don’t want , then we’re done”. Bloody hell I would have asked if she didn’t anyway, so I said yes. She asked again if I understood her question. Experience teaches me to ask first for rate. She signaled 6. Then more oil comes and the stroking began. Of course I’ll test roaming service. She stopped and said need to add 2 more. Im sure my head was leaking semen from my ears so I said yes. Happily roamed south until I realised she wore shorts underneath -_- moreover she said cannot roam south. So I helped myself to her peaks and reached in while she predictably hastened her strokes. I said I wanna see her IPL mound but she said she wouldn’t show. Knn paying 8 already this cannot that cannot. Turned beast mode and grabbed her Donald Trump style anyway and I came. She said I didn’t follow her rules. I said I’ll come faster if I did that. Then I realised my inner thighs not waxed. She said it’s part of leg waxing. Knn so calculative. Oh they probably have what previous poster described as Class 1 licence. Will I return? Probably to wax myself if I’m crazy enough again.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Saw ad on $68 boyzilian service for a shop in 338 amk 1. Shop name looks like a math equation. Somehow I felt they would GQ. Decided to try my first waxing experience.
Wow the lady A*** attended to me wore like a suit plus tight short skirt. Whole time I tried bantering with her and she would oblige. I’ll test water like saying corny stuff like “next time I see pubes I’ll think of you” or “you broke my (waxing) virginity” and I asked if she waxes too. She said yes but with IPL. I think i got sugaring cos it felt warm, painful at some spots for me. I fantasied about accidentally squirting in her tender hands, but the pain made sure I wouldn’t. Then she used tweezers to finish off the loose ends. Finally said finished and applied moisturiser. I swear I almost missed her GQ when she asked if I’d like an after-service in mandarin and she said quickly “if you don’t want , then we’re done”. Bloody hell I would have asked if she didn’t anyway, so I said yes. She asked again if I understood her question. Experience teaches me to ask first for rate. She signaled 6. Then more oil comes and the stroking began. Of course I’ll test roaming service. She stopped and said need to add 2 more. Im sure my head was leaking semen from my ears so I said yes. Happily roamed south until I realised she wore shorts underneath -_- moreover she said cannot roam south. So I helped myself to her peaks and reached in while she predictably hastened her strokes. I said I wanna see her IPL mound but she said she wouldn’t show. Knn paying 8 already this cannot that cannot. Turned beast mode and grabbed her Donald Trump style anyway and I came. She said I didn’t follow her rules. I said I’ll come faster if I did that. Then I realised my inner thighs not waxed. She said it’s part of leg waxing. Knn so calculative. Oh they probably have what previous poster described as Class 1 licence. Will I return? Probably to wax myself if I’m crazy enough again.
This carrot is huge to chop by a professional.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hahaha sounds like your lust get over your head.

But seriously how is the boyzillian? I wanted to try too but afraid of the pain. And is it very smooth afterwards?
Old 05-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to unclewang for the good economy recommendation. A real foxy lady with goof massage where was a massuer before in china. The main point notas as unclewang mentioned. autoroam with no extra charge n good attitude..recentl y
beside the previously bedok YoYo. she is another gems who cannot be missed.thanks for sharing.
Old 05-07-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
NastyNate is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Hahaha sounds like your lust get over your head.

But seriously how is the boyzillian? I wanted to try too but afraid of the pain. And is it very smooth afterwards?
Yes I was a huge carrot indeed. Please negotiate if you ever go there. I was told that the very dry part of my skin would be painful to wax. Different people have different threshold, hope you’ll feel nothing. Yes I feel smooth like a baby now.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I was a huge carrot indeed. Please negotiate if you ever go there. I was told that the very dry part of my skin would be painful to wax. Different people have different threshold, hope you’ll feel nothing. Yes I feel smooth like a baby now.
Last time, went there. Insisted $50 HJ include zhut zhut n roam south.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
thanks to unclewang for the good economy recommendation. A real foxy lady with goof massage where was a massuer before in china. The main point notas as unclewang mentioned. autoroam with no extra charge n good attitude..recentl y
beside the previously bedok YoYo. she is another gems who cannot be missed.thanks for sharing.
no prob. just to share a good gems. have fun.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
U got Pm , bro

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
U got Pm , bro
send bro.have fun
Old 07-07-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3188 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
send bro.have fun
thanks bro for sharing
Old 07-07-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
thaipo is Cool - loads of Potential

@unclewang12345 - can share contact. Thanks in advance bro 😬
Old 07-07-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Care to share yr gem, unclewang12345? Kum siah.
Old 07-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone rey bwdorw the onw at blk 416 AMK Ave 10 ?
Old 07-07-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboy08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
just went to tis shop n look for the lady tat i found on tik tok. Don expect syt but is a foxy milf. first time saw her already allowe to hug.plus point. she can provided very good massage as she was a massaer in fu jian. in the end when she provide the HJ,she will sit on the chair amd do the chore n she rolled up the shirt n i can squeese n suck the nipples. so shoik until i exploit. in the end he will use a small towel to wipe for u. Morever overall only costs 50 plus 50. veey worth it.
Can share details. Thank you so much
Old 08-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
So far R vietbu is a handful to handle that I came across.😂😂😂
Hi bro, may I know where is this R vietbu? Same shop as a**y?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread