The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Traveling question during endemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy View Post
I see thanks,
Mind sharing how you did your booking?
seem like
flight ticket +booking of Pcr test(pre departure)
covid insurance+pcr with hotel(thailand) day1
after with all the above then apply thailand pass
Apply vaccinated cert from notarise with the pcr test report and print out

did i miss out or mess up anything?

Your travel insurance T&C must specifically mention, Covid coverage including this and that and the coverage amount. If possible not mandate, get the insurance company to come out with a letter on u been covered for covid with $X.

Hotel, just book directly with any SHA++ hotel, importantly must include PCR test and transportation pick up from airport. The hotel will send u the confirmation and details.

As for V-cert, u can download easily.

PCR in SG within 72hrs by any MOH approved clinics.

Apply early for Thaipass, mine took about 10 days before it was approved. If fails, u need to amend and upload the information which will take another few days to approve.

Take note, u need to purchase a VTL air ticket if you wish to return to SG. Check out Safetravel for more information and requirements to enter SG.

Good luck, I should be heading to BKK again end of Feb or early March. Will go thru the above processes again
Old 10-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Your travel insurance T&C must specifically mention, Covid coverage including this and that and the coverage amount. If possible not mandate, get the insurance company to come out with a letter on u been covered for covid with $X.

Hotel, just book directly with any SHA++ hotel, importantly must include PCR test and transportation pick up from airport. The hotel will send u the confirmation and details.

As for V-cert, u can download easily.

PCR in SG within 72hrs by any MOH approved clinics.

Apply early for Thaipass, mine took about 10 days before it was approved. If fails, u need to amend and upload the information which will take another few days to approve.

Take note, u need to purchase a VTL air ticket if you wish to return to SG. Check out Safetravel for more information and requirements to enter SG.

Good luck, I should be heading to BKK again end of Feb or early March. Will go thru the above processes again
yeah thanks for info, but already got my reject due to the stupid insurance 2day ago did ask them for another copy with the $$amount on 1 page hopefully this time will go through
Old 10-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah thanks for info, but already got my reject due to the stupid insurance 2day ago did ask them for another copy with the $$amount on 1 page hopefully this time will go through
Upped +12.Thanks for the info
Old 10-02-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

thanks for all the help given, my thailand pass has been approved
Old 10-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good luck and enjoy your trip. The last I went during Dec, daily life, traffic jam, etc as norm but entertainment and tourist spots are not like b4.
Old 11-02-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can find Test N Go general information here- https://www.tatnews.org/2022/02/thai...ntine-test-go/

Steps

1) Book your SQ flight, return must be VTL flight

2) Buy Covid and accident insurance coverage of USD 50,000. If they ask for existing chronic health condition, don’t declare anything or it may take up to 2 weeks for approval.
Recommended AXA link here- https://www.axa.co.th/en/axa-sawasde...avel-insurance

3) Book 2 days Test n Go here- www.asq.in.th

- Double check that your day 1 package price includes transfer from Airport to the hotel. You are not supposed to take public transport.

4) Apply for Thailand pass here- https://tp.consular.go.th/ under Test and Go scheme
- Get your notarized vaccine cert here with QR code here https://www.notarise.gov.sg/ . The QR code need to be submitted in the application as well.
- Do note that your vaccination cert, air ticket, etc have to be converted to jpeg file as the site don’t accept PDF attachment.

5) When your Thailand pass is approved, print out all documents above including your vaccination cert. Do a pre-departure PCR within 72 hours before you fly. Most clinic will require appointment for PCR test, do call and book in advance. Once PCR result is negative, you can fly.
Old 12-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Seems like the processing of Thailand pass has improved tremendously.

I applied (1st and only attempt) on Thu (10 Feb 2022) at around 1.00pm, and received the approval (Thailand Pass QR code) that same evening at 11.30pm.
Old 16-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Great info here - can’t wait to be back to cheong bkk!
Old 17-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Anybody has experience or knows someone who travelled to Thailand as a fully vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered person? What is the procedure like when testing positive for Day 1 and Day 5?

Asking for a friend. He recovered from Covid-19 about a month ago. He has obtained a recovery cert. Obviously not a great idea to go when your PCR results comes positive. Just helping him to gather information to help him make his decision.

Thanks in advance.
Old 21-02-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

I have been infected with covid and recovered.

Will those recovered from covid exempted from quarantined and doing any test prior to entering Bangkok ?

Thanks
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 21-02-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Anybody has experience or knows someone who travelled to Thailand as a fully vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered person? What is the procedure like when testing positive for Day 1 and Day 5?

Asking for a friend. He recovered from Covid-19 about a month ago. He has obtained a recovery cert. Obviously not a great idea to go when your PCR results comes positive. Just helping him to gather information to help him make his decision.

Thanks in advance.
Bro,

Can I check, how do you obtain your recovery cert ?

My HealthHub apps said results positive but then got remark saying “pls wait for further instructions”. I have been waiting for a while already leh !

Thanks
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 21-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
I have been infected with covid and recovered.

Will those recovered from covid exempted from quarantined and doing any test prior to entering Bangkok ?

Thanks
There are no such exemptions.
Old 23-02-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 21
besarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud of

Bros,

I am thinking of going to Bangkok.

Which 4 or 5 stars hotel along Sukhumvit Road will do the ART/PCR test for you at the hotel on arrival instead of having to queue and test at airport ?

Thanks

Your kind patience is requested as I do not have the privilege to login everyday.

Thank you
Old 23-02-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by besarhuge2 View Post
Bros,

Which 4 or 5 stars hotel along Sukhumvit Road will do the ART/PCR test for you at the hotel on arrival instead of having to queue and test at airport ?

Thanks
Hmm .. actually there’s no on-arrival PCR testing at the airport.

The hotel will arrange for a transport for you ... ferry you to do the test, .. then bring you to the hotel for check-in.

I’m here in Bangkok now. Did a ‘Drive-Thru’ test - did not even have to alight from the Alphard.
Old 23-02-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besarhuge2 View Post
Bros,

Thanks
The arrangement is to pick u up from airport, send u to a clinic or hospital for PCR test then straight to your hotel.

The last trip, I dun even have to step out of the car when doing PCR in the hospital.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1