The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rai14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, Mind sharing the contact details[
Old 03-06-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster

rai14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Kindly share the contact
Old 05-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had make an effort to have massage, JG & FJ @ the last minute since been busy doing other things in the 1st days in JB.

Tried to get WS since 1st with no reply either return back to their hometown. Want to go HV, but not enough time. Tried to get one of the local FL, but no reply & been block some more because of my comments of not service oriented when getting back to customer. Anyway, really attitude problem as commented by some bros. Hence no FR since her post. Was told she only handle小弟(xiao di). Anyway, can’t be bother as this is not the inly available tree in the forest. Tried to get Jxx Jxx via MC. Also another attitude problem of not giving correct address for my Grab delivery of myself. It is raining heavily somemore expecting me to walk & find. Ask for WC who is PRC, said no WC. Told her how she communicate back home if no WC. Anyway drop her off. Finally got hold of Xxxx Zxxx (XZ) who has big round eyes.

Ask the price with XZ & the service provided. She provide all 3-in-1. Price also cheaper than those mentioned above. Book it & reach the place on time. The unit also need to select her neighbour due to Grab delivery does mot have her unit #. It was raining but was informed by her that gate is opened. Was surprised to see her waiting at the door standing & welcome me even before I reach, which I told her I almost reach. It is also in Pelangi estate.

Saw the petitie & skinny XZ at the door. Was led to the room deep inside. There are a # of rooms. Notice there are other WL too. Once inside the room, XZ stripped naked. I asked her you are fast. Hope service is not that fast. She said will not be fast. I also stripped naked while she wait for me in the bathroom. She wash-up for me. Was served with clean dry towel.

Went to lie down on the mattress after drying up. She start to sweep my body with her tongue. Follow by BBBJ. We also french. At the same time also finger her for gold. She is really service oriented person. Asked her to ride on me. She capped it & start riding me home.. can see her B cup galloping too. But really cannot tahan, flip her to missionary. Can see that she really enjoy. At the end, unload into her with my cap.

She went to wash herself up and come back to do massage for me. Her massage is so so. Not that hard. Once done with the massage, she will do JG. While doing JG, she ask me want to unload again. I said yes. I ask her whether she loves to be licked below. She said yes. So while she help to JG , I lick her up. Can see she really enjoy it. Time almost up. She unload me again. She said that she hardly has customer can unload 2 times within such a short time. I said it is natural.

She helped me to wash up again. Really like her wash mybfront & back. Just like a mum helping to wash the son.

After drying & clothes up. Ask her how much. Cheaper than what she sent her ad initially. Paid her &! tell her to keep the change. She is very thankful for it. I said you deserve it with such a hood service & good attitude.

Once deed is done, call my Grab delivery for pick-up. She asked me to sit down inside & wait.. when out, saw another 2 ladies with 1 bring a young man in for service. This one is fair & meaty. The other one just finished another young man. This ladybis much older than XZ. XZ is in her mid 30s. Was told the other ladies charge differently. They have a shop in front but only massage with HJ. No FJ in the shop. FJ to be done in this home based.

Summary:

Look: 6 - 7 (one man’s meat is another man’s poison)
BBBJ: 6 - 7
Boobs: Real B with a little lamb tattoo on her left boob.
FJ: 7 - 8
Service: 9
Damge: 200 including tips
RTM: I’ll be back

Was told most of her clients are Malaysian.

Do note that she only serve Chinese. Even her colleagues also serve Chinese. Sorry for those non-Chinese bros.

Any bro interested, do PM me. Only provide her contact to bros with higher rep. & power. Too many of those bros without these 2 conditions collecting data as hobby.

Will provide FR in a new thread for non sleazy professional homebased facial with a # of pretty beauticians.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM contact.
Old 06-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tina View Post
Please PM contact.
Sorry. The WL is not a lesbien. 😂😂😂
Old 06-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
io2io3io2io3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, please share contact.thanks
Old 06-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Bro, please pm contact.. thanks..
Old 06-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Bro, please pm contact.. thanks..
You got mail. Check PM. TQ
Old 06-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wz2200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Finally had make an effort to have massage, JG & FJ @ the last minute since been busy doing other things in the 1st days in JB.

Tried to get WS since 1st with no reply either return back to their hometown. Want to go HV, but not enough time. Tried to get one of the local FL, but no reply & been block some more because of my comments of not service oriented when getting back to customer. Anyway, really attitude problem as commented by some bros. Hence no FR since her post. Was told she only handle小弟(xiao di). Anyway, can’t be bother as this is not the inly available tree in the forest. Tried to get Jxx Jxx via MC. Also another attitude problem of not giving correct address for my Grab delivery of myself. It is raining heavily somemore expecting me to walk & find. Ask for WC who is PRC, said no WC. Told her how she communicate back home if no WC. Anyway drop her off. Finally got hold of Xxxx Zxxx (XZ) who has big round eyes.

Ask the price with XZ & the service provided. She provide all 3-in-1. Price also cheaper than those mentioned above. Book it & reach the place on time. The unit also need to select her neighbour due to Grab delivery does mot have her unit #. It was raining but was informed by her that gate is opened. Was surprised to see her waiting at the door standing & welcome me even before I reach, which I told her I almost reach. It is also in Pelangi estate.

Saw the petitie & skinny XZ at the door. Was led to the room deep inside. There are a # of rooms. Notice there are other WL too. Once inside the room, XZ stripped naked. I asked her you are fast. Hope service is not that fast. She said will not be fast. I also stripped naked while she wait for me in the bathroom. She wash-up for me. Was served with clean dry towel.

Went to lie down on the mattress after drying up. She start to sweep my body with her tongue. Follow by BBBJ. We also french. At the same time also finger her for gold. She is really service oriented person. Asked her to ride on me. She capped it & start riding me home.. can see her B cup galloping too. But really cannot tahan, flip her to missionary. Can see that she really enjoy. At the end, unload into her with my cap.

She went to wash herself up and come back to do massage for me. Her massage is so so. Not that hard. Once done with the massage, she will do JG. While doing JG, she ask me want to unload again. I said yes. I ask her whether she loves to be licked below. She said yes. So while she help to JG , I lick her up. Can see she really enjoy it. Time almost up. She unload me again. She said that she hardly has customer can unload 2 times within such a short time. I said it is natural.

She helped me to wash up again. Really like her wash mybfront & back. Just like a mum helping to wash the son.

After drying & clothes up. Ask her how much. Cheaper than what she sent her ad initially. Paid her &! tell her to keep the change. She is very thankful for it. I said you deserve it with such a hood service & good attitude.

Once deed is done, call my Grab delivery for pick-up. She asked me to sit down inside & wait.. when out, saw another 2 ladies with 1 bring a young man in for service. This one is fair & meaty. The other one just finished another young man. This ladybis much older than XZ. XZ is in her mid 30s. Was told the other ladies charge differently. They have a shop in front but only massage with HJ. No FJ in the shop. FJ to be done in this home based.

Summary:

Do note that she only serve Chinese. Even her colleagues also serve Chinese. Sorry for those non-Chinese bros.

Any bro interested, do PM me. Only provide her contact to bros with higher rep. & power. Too many of those bros without these 2 conditions collecting data as hobby.

Will provide FR in a new thread for non sleazy professional homebased facial with a # of pretty beauticians.
Hi bro, can PM contact? Thanks.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
aeradio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaeradio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi able to PM me your lobang?
up you for your nice report =)
Old 07-06-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post

Summary:

Hi bro, can share contact as well as the beautician contact too?
Old 07-06-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
Hi bro, can share contact as well as the beautician contact too?
You got mail bro. Check your PM.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeradio View Post
Hi able to PM me your lobang?
up you for your nice report =)
Your got mail. Check your PM.. TQ for the up.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, PM me the contact .thanks
Old 07-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Ok i had a session with N* N* last thurs but didn’t hv time to fr… anyway my 2 cents view:

Looks - 4 (not my type)
Body - 4 (hv a bit of tummy and overall chubby, not fat)
Boobs - 7 big and natural maybe a C
Massage - 8 (hard i like) she even asked if i minded if she left red marks on my back i replied no thankyou!
bbbj - 8 (long and many pattern) i like
fj - 7 only did cowgirl cause didnt last long as her bbbj was super long.
gfe - 8 (chatting and keep giggling)
rtf - no, wanna try others

As mentioned she help u bathe after to clean off all the oil.. she was acting like wanted to another round in the bathroom (maybe fj too short earlier! ��) but i wasnt turn on by her body shape, sorry just not my type… other bros may like…

What she lacks in appearance, she more than make up in service and attitude.. wish all the ML have this level of service and attitude, the world will be a nicer place to chiong! ��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread