The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 21
eEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant future
Rent a female tour companion in Thailand

I am going to Bangkok in July 2022. Anyone knows any website or contact that I can book a female tour companion to Hua Hin or adjacent provinces?

I mean those sexy female tour companion who stay in the same room as me

What is the damage and which ones are real?

I chance upon this website. Is this authentic?

https://thaisinglereisen.com/en/begleiterinnen/
Old 12-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61481 / Power: 62
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rent a female tour companion in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
I am going to Bangkok in July 2022. Anyone knows any website or contact that I can book a female tour companion to Hua Hin or adjacent provinces?

I mean those sexy female tour companion who stay in the same room as me

What is the damage and which ones are real?

I chance upon this website. Is this authentic?

https://thaisinglereisen.com/en/begleiterinnen/
look at the photos and the age
Old 13-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
hellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eEconomist View Post
If u are willing to pay, most gers in Nana or cowboy are more than willing to go with u. Personally, I prefer this. I see the real ger and "qc" once in bkk before going province....

If no time n getting ger from website, it will be russian roulette... worst ruin your trip.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 14-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

eEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant futureeEconomist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Yes bro. They are not SYT. That is why I am asking for contact as alternative!! Otherwise I would have gone for them.

There is an young one, 20 years old, but I am not sure, she is too young.

https://thaisinglereisen.com/en/thai...angkok-namthip

You got other contacts or link?
Old 14-05-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
If u are willing to pay, most gers in Nana or cowboy are more than willing to go with u. Personally, I prefer this. I see the real ger and "qc" once in bkk before going province....

If no time n getting ger from website, it will be russian roulette... worst ruin your trip.
Yes that one last alternative. Did that a few times about 10 years ago.
Old 15-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maka3k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Hi,

I am from the agency ThaiSingleReisen. Are the girls too old or do you think that the fotos are not genious?
If eEconomist is searching for a companion, I would not recommend girls in the early 20s, they are too unexperienced. Very young girls are better for 1-2 nights/days.
The other problem with girls from bars is, that they are mostly not able to travel as they need to return to the bar the next day.
Often they are also spoiled with prices because they can make 5000 THB for ST with an Arab tourist from Saudi Arabai/Dubai...
Why should they then stay with a guy for 24 hours, travel around, get exhausted from walking, get exposed to the sun...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-05-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 7
hellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellothis555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maka3k View Post
The other problem with girls from bars is, that they are mostly not able to travel as they need to return to the bar the next day.
U are in this industry, seriously u should know about the entertainment SOP. As long as they pay the bar fine, they are free to go anywhere n dun go back to bar.

Quote:
Often they are also spoiled with prices because they can make 5000 THB for ST with an Arab tourist from Saudi Arabai/Dubai...
There aren't saudi, dubai, jap every night. While traveling with someone she is comfortable with, she will be sure or confirmed to have the money for few days...

Quote:
Why should they then stay with a guy for 24 hours, travel around, get exhausted from walking, get exposed to the sun...
Paid travel, why not? Most will agree as long as the $$ is right. A lot do not like to entertain dirty old man for just a few lady drinks.. not every night there are 10 lady drinks and 1, 2 paid sex.
Old 16-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

This is the wrong crowd, better do your market research before the business tanks.

Quote:
Hi,

I am from the agency ThaiSingleReisen.
Old 16-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
farang ok.
even within farang demographics also very niche, prob 60 and above and retired in LOS
Old 18-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
U are in this industry, seriously u should know about the entertainment SOP. As long as they pay the bar fine, they are free to go anywhere n dun go back to bar.

There aren't saudi, dubai, jap every night. While traveling with someone she is comfortable with, she will be sure or confirmed to have the money for few days...

Paid travel, why not? Most will agree as long as the $$ is right. A lot do not like to entertain dirty old man for just a few lady drinks.. not every night there are 10 lady drinks and 1, 2 paid sex.
To be honest, what you said not as if we do not know. I done that in the year 2000 to 2002 . That was 20 years ago. (not 10 years ago, as stated in my earlier post)

Of course we know if we want to throw money, the girls will follow us. Come on, if we can throw lots of money, even the Thai models can be our tour guide. Is kind of obvious. But that is not my preference even though a few grands is not a problem.

You stated your points and Mak3k has stated his/her points. Both are valid depending on what a person wants and enjoy. There is no need for you to bring him/her down and keep argueing that you are correct and he/she is wrong. I find that he says make sense too.

To each his own ma! Thank you for your opinion.
Old 18-05-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi,

I am from the agency ThaiSingleReisen. Are the girls too old or do you think that the fotos are not genious?
If eEconomist is searching for a companion, I would not recommend girls in the early 20s, they are too unexperienced. Very young girls are better for 1-2 nights/days.
Sawadee khrap. Thanks for the info. Most of the ladies are not my taste. Except for one or two. Nong, Namtip looks cute but is she a bit too young? 19 years old ruu plaaww? Can you PM me?

Thank you.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maka3k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you that I could share our opinion here without being blocked. We can discuss the pro's and con's but it will be an endless discussion. I can recommend to every traveller to just try it out by himself: Hunt alone or consult an agency.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1