The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 07:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102720 / Power: 150
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Thanks for the up…. Just got home after a long drive from work… will reply you soon
Upped you too +150 for sharing. Now have power 11

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 150 points daily
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-06-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 11
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped you too +150 for sharing. Now have power 11
Haha… appreciate it bro but after being in Thailand and the forum for so long… I honestly don’t know what the power is for and why I need it

I have been a silent creeper all the while so I just figured I managed to find the legendary Loch Ness Monster and I should share that’s all

But thanks again
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 30-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 16
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Mind pm to share? was the shop or the only gal do the JG? Thank you
Old 30-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
Mind pm to share? was the shop or the only gal do the JG? Thank you
The shop provides the service but I don’t see any pm from you bro

I have given out the contacts to quite a few bros but not sure if anyone has tried so far
Old 01-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The shop provides the service but I don’t see any pm from you bro

I have given out the contacts to quite a few bros but not sure if anyone has tried so far
I tried. It was good. They have facebook page now. Search under Rebirth Massage Studios. The admin messages and follows up and he is trying to grow the business as this was catered to locals. Keep in mind, this is for treatment and not for extras.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
I tried. It was good. They have facebook page now. Search under Rebirth Massage Studios. The admin messages and follows up and he is trying to grow the business as this was catered to locals. Keep in mind, this is for treatment and not for extras.
Thanks for the feedback bro… I am sure they will be more than happy if they know you gave them a review here
Old 03-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 13
calvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud ofcalvinV2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I have been living here in Bangkok for 13-14 years and I think to say that trying to find the authentic version of this service is as hard as finding the Loch Ness Monster…

Through a chanced meeting by a mutual friend, I finally got a chance to try a very traditional Thai version of JG today…

The vein pulling, and tightening of the muscles can all be felt and the masseur was an added bonus (early 30’s and pleasant looking… with mask on at least)

I promised her to try and recommend friends and serious people who are keen as I think she is a nice lady with good skills…

Unfortunately I also know if I release her details here, I would probably get a scolding as more people would bomb her for information rather than serious bookings…

But for those who are seriously keen, I don’t mind sharing…

Not asking for any up or power or anything, just wanted to share something nice and authentic
Mind to share the ctc ? Heading bkk on Aug will looking for good JG
Old 03-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post
Mind to share the ctc ? Heading bkk on Aug will looking for good JG
I don’t see any your message in my inbox bro
Old 08-07-2022, 09:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 3021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102720 / Power: 150
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Actually wanted to go Ho Li but called and told that need to make appointment and is full till the time i want and not sure the price tag is it worth a not.

Called Spring. The one at Asoke was close so went back to Phrom Phong. Used to have a regular JG Master there but she not more working so was assigned a another one call Suada.

Skill quite good not bad, very relaxing. All the venis down below and feel very light and clear. The painless was sore but able to endure as use to it already.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 150 points daily
Old 09-07-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually wanted to go Ho Li but called and told that need to make appointment and is full till the time i want and not sure the price tag is it worth a not.

Called Spring. The one at Asoke was close so went back to Phrom Phong. Used to have a regular JG Master there but she not more working so was assigned a another one call Suada.

Skill quite good not bad, very relaxing. All the venis down below and feel very light and clear. The painless was sore but able to endure as use to it already.
Bro u in BKK now? Enjoy urself bro.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 5
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Got any recommendation,please share contact,location and dmg
Old 11-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
NormalDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Many of the brothers here might have been referring to Khun May, the middle-aged masseuse who used to work in the Spring Massage (Asoke branch) pre-Covid. Understood from Spring that May is no longer with them and said to be working where else. Wanted to check with the brothers if anyone is aware where she is currently working (chances are she may be back in Chiang Mai).
Old 11-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mightymax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I don’t see any your message in my inbox bro
Also pm'd you
Old 11-07-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mightymax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds great! Looking forward to checking it out
Old 11-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymax View Post
Also pm'd you
Nothing seen bro but I can’t message u either because ur Inbox is full
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1